The Black Sheep Vs The Strict Followers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Qui-Gon Jinn, Revan(Novel), Quinlan Vos, The Exile and Kreia
*VS*
Plo Koon, Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, Nomi Sunrider and Satele Shan

First Round: No force drain or BM from the Kreia & Exile respectively.

Second Round: Losing team gets BM.

Who wins?

WildBantha88
Going with the second team for a very slight majority

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Going with the second team for a very slight majority

in both rounds?

DarthAnt66
Team 1 pretty easily. Plo Koon, Agen Kolar, Nomi Sunrider, and Satele Shan are honestly cannon fodder to Revan, and the rest on his team can swarm over Mace.

Nephthys
Team 1.

DarthAnt66
lol @ your edit neph

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Team 1 pretty easily. Plo Koon, Agen Kolar, Nomi Sunrider, and Satele Shan are honestly cannon fodder to Revan, and the rest on his team can swarm over Mace. If Satele Shan is cannon fodder to Revan, so is Mace.

Tbh smile

DarthAnt66
Putting Shan and Mace even remotely on the same tier is worthy of public humiliation and brutality.

ILS
But Mace's Force feats are shitter than Shan's, so to that end why couldn't Revan also make Mace his *****?

Obviously Mace is another zip code in terms of lightsaber skill, but that doesn't help against Force Storms and shit.

DarthAnt66
Shan's Force Feats aren't comparable to Mace's either, unless discussing Tutaminis.

WildBantha88
Plo could take novel Revan tbh

ILS
Shan's Force Feats aren't comparable to Mace's either, unless discussing Tutaminis. Er

DarthAnt66
Show me Force Feats of Shan's comparable?

WildBantha88
Show me Force Feats of Shan's comparable? Shan taps blast doors into oblivion and her gestures are a hex droid trash compactor

DarthAnt66
I know... doesn't put her above Kenobi.

WildBantha88
If Kenobi had as good of a force defense as he did offense he would be Dooku level tbh

ILS
I know... doesn't put her above Kenobi. Of course it does. Stunning them in mid-air without even needing to gesture is something beyond Kenobi or Windu's capabilities, and crumpling them with a gesture, which Eldon Ax was incapable of doing with actual effort applied, is the same.

The feat isn't grand in result, but the nature of it, which was of extremely low effort, makes it more impressive. Think of what Shan could do if she went full-bore.

Nephthys
I know... doesn't put her above Kenobi.

http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-crossarms.gif

What does Mace have that's so much greater than her feats? Other than that ridiculous Dantooine horseshit.

DarthAnt66
:facepalm:

WildBantha88
And if you look at Sateles door feat, all she did was lightly touch it with the tip of her fingers.

NewGuy01
Plo>Jinn
Mace ~ Revan
Kolar>Vos
Nomi>Meera
Kreia>Satele

Team 2.

DarthAnt66
Suggesting Nomi>Meetra is lolworthy x999.

NewGuy01
Suggesting Nomi would get dominated by a Dark Council Member is worse tbh.

DarthAnt66
Nomi has utterly no combat feats.

Selenial
Suggesting Nomi>Meetra is lolworthy x999.

carthage
team 1.

Revan and Kreia would rape Plo, Kolar, and Windu via the force and either could stomp Satele as well.

With BM it might go to team 2.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Plo>Jinn

Yeah, more or less, I say in a pure lightsaber fight they're equal, with Koon being the winner with a slight majority.

Would you agree with me if I said. Mace takes Sabers, Revan takes force powers and overall it goes to Revan 6/10?

Even prime Vos?

lol you missed a letter dude, also Why would Nomi win? just curious is all

Even in TK & dueling?

ILS
There is absolutely nothing to indicate that Vos improved enough to defeat Kolar. He wouldn't get stomped by him again but he would still lose, for sure.

NewGuy01
I'd probably put Koon above Jinn in dueling as well, tbh.

Unless Vos can win via TK, which is unlikely, then no; not a chance.

Sure.

DarthAnt66
I just got annoyed seeing Fated make a post in his own topic. lawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.