WW3 Black Adam Vs Namor, Thing, & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Can Adam do it?

krisblaze
Yes, quite easily.

thingy150
Adam rapes, and then he wins the fight....

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by thingy150
Adam rapes, and then he wins the fight.... Originally posted by thingy150
Adam rapes, and then he wins the fight.... i think namor will win here

thingy150
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think namor will win here

How? Adam is much faster and much stronger, superman has stated he does not need to hold back when fighting him and they fought evenly just after that.

Adam has been able to hit a speed blitzing jay garrick along with going mach 500+ when racing jay garrick.

Adam is much faster and stronger.

What is namor going to do to him? I am a namor fan and it is obvious he loses, he is not fast enough and not strong enough to hurt adam who has taken shots from superman, orion, mmh, captain marvel..etc....

Black adam wins every single time, namor is not even close to his level and the fact that you think he can take adam down is just saddening, do some research on black adam please.

tkitna
Although I think WW3 BA is one of the most overrated characters ever, he wins here.

Don't sell Namor short either. He has taken shots from Marvels elite time and time again, so I'm sure he could take a few from Adam. He wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning, but he would hang for a little while.

krisblaze
Narutoisabeast is a troll.

He shows up to quote 2 people and then state that the obvious loser wins.

thingy150
Originally posted by tkitna
Although I think WW3 BA is one of the most overrated characters ever, he wins here.

Don't sell Namor short either. He has taken shots from Marvels elite time and time again, so I'm sure he could take a few from Adam. He wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning, but he would hang for a little while.

Namor would get wrecked, i am not selling him short i am just accurately depicting what would happen.

tkitna
Namor would get wrecked, i am not selling him short i am just accurately depicting what would happen.

He would lose. He would not get wrecked. BA would break a sweat.

thingy150
He would lose. He would not get wrecked. BA would break a sweat.

Maybe raping his corpse after he easily kills him.

krisblaze
^These posts are so childish I have no words for it.

tkitna
Originally posted by krisblaze
^These posts are so childish I have no words for it.

Seriously, how is this being allowed to continue?

leonidas
^it is getting tiresome.... use the f'n ignore button.

Star428
Yep, he most certainly can. None of his opponents can deal with his speed.

thingy150
Maybe raping his corpse after he easily kills him.

Lol i was just saying maybe this is how he breaks a sweat, not by killing him, he would do that easily.

h1a8
BA very easily.

Stoic
I find it difficult to believe that BA would just walk all over Namor when Namor took heat from the Sentry. This is how a battle with BA would go as well. BA would win, but it would not be easy for him.

pym-ftw
Piotr & Ben are worthless here and Namor isn't quite a HH

Bladam wins

tkitna
Originally posted by Stoic
I find it difficult to believe that BA would just walk all over Namor when Namor took heat from the Sentry. This is how a battle with BA would go as well. BA would win, but it would not be easy for him.

That's what i'm saying. There's no doubt that Namor loses, but the people saying that it would be a breeze and a walkover are on crack. Namor tussles with characters on Adams level all the time. Why would this be different?

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
BA very easily.

Why are you ignoring Namors on panel history?

Stoic
That's what i'm saying. There's no doubt that Namor loses, but the people saying that it would be a breeze and a walkover are on crack. Namor tussles with characters on Adams level all the time. Why would this be different?

Because it's easy to look at one side, and ignore the other. Most people are guilty of it. The team actually has a chance here. Namor isn't alone, and electricity does not work on him. I'm not sure about BA's lightning though, because it's magical. For example; he can hurt Superman with his lightning, but Superman can, and has tanked normal lightning.

With that being said, if Namor is immune to lightning because electricity is one of the worst moves that could be used on him, he could compete with BA for a bit until his team gangs up, and begins dropping bombs on him. If they were able to slow him, then they would have a chance. If not, and BA drags Namor away from his grounded companions, he could take them out one at a time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.