What is wrong with CBR forums?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
They have the worst possible mod there, check out this short conversation:

"Just checking if there are hulk fanboys on here like there are on kmc forum, SO MANY HULK FANBOYS" - me

"gambino, do not accuse posters of being fanboys and do NOT throw around insults towards other boards. Do not post in this thread again." - MOD

"I never accused anyone of being a fanboy, what are you talking about, i am talking about a different forum and i never said anyone specific. I am sorry that you misunderstood what i said but dude chill out. I am pretty sure someone who says hulk can one shot post crisis superman and wonder woman is a fanboy, not naming any names and its not anyone on this forum. You have a tiny ounce of power by being a mod so now you are freaking out on people over nothing to give your life meaning, chill.

Looks like i might get wrongfully banned by abuse of power. Does it make you feel like a big boy telling people what to do on this forum." - me

That dude needs to chill, i said something about you fanboys on this forum and he freaked out lol.

One_Angry_Scot
Hang on, one thing this isn't allowed here.

And 2 you said Gambino was your brother when speaking to Carver?

thingy150
I posted a thread which was brb vs wbh, after everybody agreed bill stomps i said the first comment. I probably should not have made a thread for the purpose of checking the fanboy population but the mod got really mad about something completely different lol.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by thingy150
I posted a thread which was brb vs wbh, after everybody agreed bill stomps i said the first comment. I probably should not have made a thread for the purpose of checking the fanboy population but the mod got really mad about something completely different lol.

Okay.

thingy150
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Hang on, one thing this isn't allowed here.

And 2 you said Gambino was your brother when speaking to Carver?

Not this forum, my name is gambino on the other forum and my poser lil bro thinks that liking the same music is cool....

childishgambino - my name

One_Angry_Scot
Not this forum, my name is gambino on the other forum and my poser lil bro thinks that liking the same music is cool....

childishgambino - my name

I mean here.

On this forum there was a SuperGambino that got banned.

thingy150
That is my little brother, kids not even a big bino fan but he idolizes me and the things i like.

Also somebody unban him, he got banned for being an alt of some guy lol.

thingy150
UPDATE:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Disputing moderator rulings & rude behavior

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

wow, f*ck that site lol

Time Immemorial
UPDATE:

wow, f*ck that site lol

Ur lucky we took you in, seem's this is your last bastion of hope to talk about how much you love Hulk.

Digi
I'd like to think that the possible return of KMC's relevance will come on the back of our collective modding apathy, opening the gates for the refuse of the internet to come to our hopeful shores.

KMC. Land of the (kind of) free.

Galan007
Looks to me like you are/were trolling that forum(just as you are here), and the mod is dealing with the situation appropriately.

Stop crying.

Digi
Yo ho ho, and a bottle of lol.

thingy150
Originally posted by Galan007
Looks to me like you are/were trolling that forum(just as you are here), and the mod is dealing with the situation appropriately.

Stop crying.

Did you read what i posted, i would give you a link to the thread but i am perma banned.

How is sayind fanboy in conversation while not accusing anyone or anyone on that forum of being one bad enough to be banned from a thread?

thingy150
Originally posted by Digi
I'd like to think that the possible return of KMC's relevance will come on the back of our collective modding apathy, opening the gates for the refuse of the internet to come to our hopeful shores.

KMC. Land of the (kind of) free.

Mods here are awesome and they deal with how much of an ******* i am(im getting better leave me alone)

I LOVE YOU BADA

thingy150
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Ur lucky we took you in, seem's this is your last bastion of hope to talk about how much you love Hulk.

I am actually a hulk fan, it is his fanboys i detest.

Time Immemorial
I think you got banned because you are very intense, so people don't know what to make of it. Honestly if you reigned that in and replaced it with something less crazy, you would do right by yourself.

Time Immemorial
I am actually a hulk fan, it is his fanboys i detest.

See I made a joke to crack a smile, smile more. big grin

thingy150
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I think you got banned because you are very intense, so people don't know what to make of it. Honestly if you reigned that in and replaced it with something less crazy, you would do right by yourself.

I come off as very intense when i debate, I am a tad bit of an aggressive person(hey everybody has problems lol) It makes my arguments seem much less legitimate sometimes. I will heed your suggestion, time to smoke some weed smokin'

quanchi112
Quit crying, thingy.

thingy150
Originally posted by quanchi112
Quit crying, thingy.

I find this event hilarious so why does it seem like i am crying, i got banned and i was able to make fun of the mod before i left, i feel fulfilled.

"I quit, i'm moving on" - adele

damn whats up with you and the song lyrics today.

quanchi112
I find this event hilarious so why does it seem like i am crying, i got banned and i was able to make fun of the mod before i left, i feel fulfilled.

"I quit, i'm moving on" - adele

damn whats up with you and the song lyrics today. It is sad to hear you admit you're a quitter.

Star428
UPDATE:

wow, f*ck that site lol

I wouldn't bet on it being a permanent ban regardless of what they said. I had a similar problem with a couple mods
(one in particular) over on 2kgamesforum.com... I was banned a couple years ago for talking back to a moderator. I didn't hold anything back either in letting them know what I thought about them and their forum. After I practically dared them to ban me they finally did and I got a very similar notification to the one you just received informing me that my ban would "never be lifted".

About a year ago, I was reading through some old threads and noticed on one of my old posts that I once again had the option to edit it. Sure enough my ban had been lifted. Yeah, that was some "permanent" ban, alright. LOL. Unfortunately, I got myself "permanently banned" again several months back for pretty much the same reason with the same moderator.

Not that I really care, anyway. The forum I was interested in became dead anyway around the time my last ban was given to me and I'd already learned pretty much everything I needed for my xcom game anyway.

thingy150
This admin is something else, he freaked out when i said "quit whining" to a guy that was whining. He is basically abusing his mod privileges to feel like he is hard. I don't care about that site, everyone on it seems really passive aggressive which really makes me stand out a bit. The mod is hilarious tho, he takes himself so seriously.

I wish my account was not banned so i could troll him. Hey somebody make an account on CBR and troll a mod namd guy1.

quanchi112
This admin is something else, he freaked out when i said "quit whining" to a guy that was whining. He is basically abusing his mod privileges to feel like he is hard. I don't care about that site, everyone on it seems really passive aggressive which really makes me stand out a bit. The mod is hilarious tho, he takes himself so seriously.

I wish my account was not banned so i could troll him. Hey somebody make an account on CBR and troll a mod namd guy1. Get a life.

thingy150
Originally posted by quanchi112
Get a life.

Lol, look at your post count, get a life.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Short+bus_4b5ab9_4074084.jpg

DarkSaint85
Someone's e-peen got hard.

DarkSaint85
They have the worst possible mod there, check out this short conversation:

"Just checking if there are hulk fanboys on here like there are on kmc forum, SO MANY HULK FANBOYS" - me

"gambino, do not accuse posters of being fanboys and do NOT throw around insults towards other boards. Do not post in this thread again." - MOD

"I never accused anyone of being a fanboy, what are you talking about, i am talking about a different forum and i never said anyone specific. I am sorry that you misunderstood what i said but dude chill out. I am pretty sure someone who says hulk can one shot post crisis superman and wonder woman is a fanboy, not naming any names and its not anyone on this forum. You have a tiny ounce of power by being a mod so now you are freaking out on people over nothing to give your life meaning, chill.

Looks like i might get wrongfully banned by abuse of power. Does it make you feel like a big boy telling people what to do on this forum." - me

That dude needs to chill, i said something about you fanboys on this forum and he freaked out lol.

Their problem is that they're too lenient.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.