Black adam vs sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Black Adam vs sentry. Fight is to the death.

One_Angry_Scot
Sentry wins.

mighty adam
Can he kill a being on Adams level?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by mighty adam

Yeah easily.

Insane Titan
Sentry after a tough fight.

tkitna
Sentry rips Black Adams windpipe out.

bbrem123
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry rips Black Adams windpipe out.

irhsyen
Black Adam kills Sentry without too much difficulty. Sentry is a character that's all hype.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by irhsyen
Black Adam kills Sentry without too much difficulty. Sentry is a character that's all hype.

thumb down

bbrem123
pretty much ^ ha

quanchi112
Sentry rips him in half.

Stoic
If this is the current Sentry this is a severe stomp in his favor.

If this is Sentry prior to his resurrection, he would win with a medium amount of difficulty. It seemed like he was unable to die if he was unwilling to.

juggernaut74
How long has Sentry been back?

Stoic
Originally posted by juggernaut74
How long has Sentry been back?

Just over a year or two I think.

h1a8
Sentry wins, especially at his best.

For the OP, Sentry is at least a trans being at full capacity.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by h1a8

For the OP, Sentry is at least a trans being at full capacity. Originally posted by h1a8

For the OP, Sentry is at least a trans being at full capacity. i think sentry will win

leonidas
current sentry kills him easily. the more 'classic' wins but it's not easy and i think adam may be able to take a couple.

mighty adam
This is pre 52 black Adam the new one has no feat.

mighty adam
Sentry at full power and written correctly should beat the strong earth based hero in marvel but instead he stalemates hulk😐. Black Adam should be written all better in dc too.

One_Angry_Scot
Sentry at full power and written correctly should beat the strong earth based hero in marvel but instead he stalemates hulk😐. Black Adam should be written all better in dc too.

That's debatable. And it's still being debated. I am waiting for Carver to come back to get his opinion.

He must certainly wasn't at full power. I can tell you that much.

His full power so far would be stalemating Galactus along with Nate Grey.

krisblaze
^Nate was just joking, that never happened smile

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by krisblaze
^Nate was just joking, that never happened smile

Nate says he told him the truth.

Even after Osborn said he knew Nate was clever. Implying he thought he was manipulating him.

http://i.imgur.com/ErPVonTl.jpg

eaebiakuya
Well, Reed could say he and Fantastic Four beat Galactus once (with no context).

I think this "feat" against Galactus dont add anything to Sentry or Nate .

Insane Titan
Yeah not much stock should be taken in the Sentry/Nate nonsense statement

mighty adam
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
That's debatable. And it's still being debated. I am waiting for Carver to come back to get his opinion.

He must certainly wasn't at full power. I can tell you that much.

His full power so far would be stalemating Galactus along with Nate Grey. Spiderman said he stalemated galactus. It was never shown and probably never will happen. When did he fight Nate grey?

Insane Titan
Spiderman said he stalemated galactus. It was never shown and probably never will happen. When did he fight Nate grey? they fought in the microverse.

One_Angry_Scot
Spiderman said he stalemated galactus. It was never shown and probably never will happen. When did he fight Nate grey?

I never said he fought Nate. Sentry and Nate fought Galactus.

And it was Genis Vell who he fought in the Microverse.

DarkSaint85
They met in Dark Avengers.

Anyway, this fight is to the death. Sentry.....well.

tkitna
I don't use the Galactus feat when arguing with the Sentry (although more then one person has mentioned it and we know it happened), but a Sentry not screwing around and wanting to win, beats Adams @ss.

Samdayg
Problem is in a fight to the death, Adam will probably end up pounding on Sentry but unable to actually kill him, then the Void pops out and Adam's really going to be deep doody

mighty adam
No void. Just sentry. Adam has great durability sentry can get the W but he ain't ripping Adam in half.

krisblaze
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Nate says he told him the truth.

Even after Osborn said he knew Nate was clever. Implying he thought he was manipulating him.

http://i.imgur.com/ErPVonTl.jpg

Not about the galactus fight, as it was clearly just to mess with his mind.

The X-Man comics also followed Nate way too closely in regards to timeline and such, so there's no room for any Galactus shenanigans.

It also doesn't fit into Galactus' timeline when considering what was taking place in the early 00s stick out tongue

Tony Stark

In his sleep...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.