ROTS Anakin vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Sabers only

Who wins?

Marco1907
Anakin in a good fight, they are probably same level in pure strength, but Anakin should be a little faster.

ILS
Anakin

carthage
Anakin due to superior skill and speed

NewGuy01
Yep.

S_W_LeGenD
Exar Kun perhaps

AncientPower
Kun has faced two great master Djem So users himself and was easily fighting against their power blows with his own strength.

Anakin however has never faced a combatsnt anything like Kun.

Angelalex242
Kun's got a bag of tricks up his sleeve with his improved saberstaff and jar kai. Anakin, at this point in his life, is a beatstick...but he's perfected his style. Kun's problem is that he's not the same master of his styles that Anakin is of his.

I suppose it depends if Anakin can beatstick him to death before Kun's bag of tricks throws Anakin off.

Nephthys
Kun is strong as ****, he'd be hard to beatstick.

AncientPower
Do remember that Kun is stated to be an unparalleled duelist in his time. Vodo the guy stated to be the best the Order has had in centuries and a master lightsaber instructor did not even have a chance against Kun. I'd easily put Ulic Qel-Droma on the level of most High Council members during the PT.

Kun is not just a master of his form but revolutionised his own style combining multiple aspects.

NewGuy01
I agree completely. It's just too bad that most PT High Council members don't hold a candle to Anakin in RotS.

The Merchant
Anakin.

Sinious
Still not sure but I'm siding Kun. I'm curious to read more arguments though.

NewGuy01
lol

carthage
I do that most of the time when I read his posts

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
lol

lol @ you

Originally posted by carthage
I do that most of the time when I read his posts

It used to be all of the time. We're improving our relationship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.