Jason Bourne, James Bond and Jack Bauer vs Hydra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
S.H.I.E.L.D. has managed to borrow these agents for a year. Can these 3 men take down an organization where vaunted S.H.I.E.L.D. has failed?

Tattoos N Scars
Do all Bond feats count? Or just Craig's?

TheVaultDweller
Winter Soldier kills all 3 of them. stick out tongue

TheVaultDweller
Silliness aside, Bourne and Bauer are probably a bit out of their depth here. Bond (especially Brosnan Bond) is probably the only one here who has dealt with, and stopped, enough weird shit to be able to pose a genuine threat to Hydra, at least IMO.

BruceSkywalker
which Bond?? besides Craig Bond should've a problem, Bourne won;t have a problem and neither will Bauer

Lestov16
Bauer and Bourne will take care of business (provided WS isn't involved). Bond can sit down and drink tea while the badasses put in work.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Bauer and Bourne will take care of business (provided WS isn't involved). Bond can sit down and drink tea while the badasses put in work.

America, **** yeah?

Lestov16
Bauer has already saved London and the world in a far more impressive manner than Bond so James is not even the best for the UK at this point yes

Robtard
Interesting, you're saying that Bauer is actually the UK's best by proxy

In that case, McClane is humanities best, since he's saved it in DH4.0 thumb up

Tattoos N Scars
Gonna have another American saving it in London has fallen.

FrothByte
They're not enough to take on the entire Hydra company.

Tattoos N Scars
How many Hydra are there?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
How many Hydra are there?

Hydra is exactly like the name suggests. Every time one member is destroyed, another two seem to pop up. Or you could liken them to a nest of cockroaches. You think you've killed all of them and then another one crawls out. Either/or.

What I meant with my first comment though is that, as far as I know, both Bourne and Bauer have had enemies that stick to more conventional weapons etc. I haven't watched all of 24, but pretty sure Bauer hasn't encountered enemies with alien tech, "miracle" children etc. I know Bourne hasn't. Bond hasn't really either, but he has encountered enough foes with more exotic weaponry and plots that he should be better prepared. Well, that's if all Bond showings count.

Still, don't see those three being enough. SHIELD have top class international agents, and yet they haven't come close to managing it. Can't see how adding three people, regardless of how badass they are as individuals, will change much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.