Darth Bane DOE/Satele Shan vs. Revan Reborn/Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

NewGuy01
Team 2.

Exar>Bane
Revan>Satele

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Team 2.

Exar>Bane
Revan>Satele
And also:
Revan>Bane
Exar>Satele

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
And also:
Revan>Bane
Exar>Satele
thumb up

Exactly.

Trocity
Team 2 stomps.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
And also:
Revan>Bane
Exar>Satele

Agreed, just thought that Exar vs Satele would have been a strange match.

Sinious
Bane can defeat Kun in a close fight but not before Revan kills his own descendant.

Team 2 wins.

Revanchiste
Team 2 XD No way for the team 1 !!!

Not to mention than Zatele iz killed by both of team 2 concurent....

carthage
up

ILS
Bane and Satele stomp

carthage
I don't think Kun can take Satele's ability to crush droids. She shattered a door too that requires a lot of focus and ability, no one in Kun's era showed the ability required to even break doors let alone destroy them with telekinesis.

ILS
Also let me know when Exar Kun can stalemate Darth Mekhis

carthage
Are you kidding me? Lol. Kun struggled to beat Ulic, who has no force feats that compare to breaking droids and blowing up doors. Mekhis is too skilled and being a high ranking TOR sith is a superior accomplishment than anything credited to Ulic or Kun in accolades.

Satele is also faster and has the ability to absorb lightsaber blades, Kun can only use one blade at a time so she has an advantage

ILS
I would also argue that Satele has better tactics than Kun. For example Kun was an idiot and didn't see Ulic's betrayal coming and instead resorted to genocide because he can't use that brain of his. Satele on the other hand is a tactical genius, the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order, and can come up with plans off the top of her head in the heat of battle. Like when she let Malgus cut her Saberstaff in half so she could trick him into letting her absorb his lightsaber. Malgus is lucky Satele chose not to kill him by dropping the rest of the mountain on him.

carthage
Satele was in no danger in that fight at all, being forced to the ground, kicked, and being driven back was all in her plan. You're exactly right that great tactics include palming a lightsaber, and feigning defeat in order to beat Malgus with a force feat (she wasn't amped at all when she sent him into that mountain). She can likely use her precog to figure out Kun's moves, and since Kun lacks foresight feats of his own- she can palm his lightsaber and send him flying

The Merchant
LOL

ILS
Better yet she can palm both of Kun's lightsabers blades. It'll take a while to finish the first one but once she absorbs the entire crystal she can once again trick him into kicking the shit out of her and nearly stabbing her in the chest.

carthage
Wow, really? More lowballing- she has two hands so she can absorb both of his blades. Come on now..

ILS
True, my bad, my bad. I was thinking her arms might not be long enough but she could always just adjust the height on Kun's saber with passive telekinetic shatterpoint

carthage
I mean look how easily she blows up this door?! True, that she has shatterpoint- but can you imagine if Kun was this door?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/12/124590/3709814-2219145827-Shann.jpg

Her ability to crush droids should be enough to stagger him, and she can palm his lightsaber and crush him at the same time.

ILS
It actually looks like she's just casually banishing the door to another dimension by opening a wormhole. Easily a Sidious level feat IMO, Kun has no chance in hell. Exar Kun vs the Door would be a better fight.

carthage
Kun could barely break a holocron, a door would likely require him to charge up his gauntlets.

ILS
He was on a major Dark Side nexus when he broke the holocron too, and those things are just made out of glass or whatever and are pretty small. Kun would probably shit himself if you asked him to replicate Satele's feat.

carthage
Bane was never on a nexus when he lifted that door, and Satele's shatterpoint would enable her to blow the holocron up.

Anyway you approach it the fighters on team 1 are just superior, Revan has no answer to Satele's shatterpoint either. She can likely find a break in his defense and kill him

ILS
I think you summed it up perfectly, Team 1 is just superior in every way, with either one having the potential to solo pretty easily.

The Merchant
Originally posted by ILS
It actually looks like she's just casually banishing the door to another dimension by opening a wormhole. Easily a Sidious level feat IMO, Kun has no chance in hell. Exar Kun vs the Door would be a better fight.

This is just awesome.

Revanchiste
Kun play dirty and cheat.... He will find a nexuz anyway.... A nexuz not yet canon, and he had Revan force Knowledge XD !!!!
Neutral ground turn to DIRTY BITCHY GROUND !!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qj4hyQxbTs&list=UUm7imB9QanTySN-Lfae0SIQ

27:51

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.