Savage Opress vs Ulic Qel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Morals on, both in their prime, fight to the death

Who wins and why?

Marco1907
It could go either way, I am going with Savage, he has more impressive strength and durability feat and the force.

Q99
Ulic. He's an extremely skilled, practiced duelist, and he has amulets to help on the force side.

AncientPower
Ulic Qel-Droma is vastly more powerful and is a far more talented and experienced duelist than Savage.

Marco1907
Savage's dueling skills are shouldn't be underestimated, he hold his own against Obi-Wan & Anakin duo, almost defeated / outmatched Asajj Ventress, defeated Plo Koon, defeated Adi Gallia, killed a jedi master before his dark jedi training etc.

Trocity
Ulic but Savage puts up a fight.

Revanchiste
Ulic he beat Warb Null zo no problem with Zavage !!!

Againzt Ventrezz.. I'd like too zay : Bullzhit like the fight between kenobi and grievouz...

Againzt Anakin and Obiwan he juzt flee.... He uze iz rage to make zuper telekineziz ztrikez, and grrooaar out of my way noob.

carthage
It should go either way, Ulic is somewhat more skilled as a duelist. But Savage has a power advantage, the skill disparity isn't that huge, and he is physically stronger and more durable as well. Ulic might be able to tank his basic force attacks, but if he got enraged enough he might be able to break through his force defenses.

I don't think either side would take it anymore than 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.