Healthy Living to avoid getting sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Why do people get sick? Cause of the bad stuff they put in their mouths. It has been proven time and time again that you are what you eat. In todays society of additives and sugar substitutes, corn fed animals, pesticides, and hundreds of other things that are added into food, there is a reason why everyone gets sick.

Some people argue, that eating healthy costs more. However that is simply not true. A meal for two at McDonalds, usually is around $18-20 and that gives you one meal eat and a full load of junk to digest.

For that amount of money you could buy a few organic chicken breasts, or grass fed beef or mercury free fish, and have a few sides for the same price or less and have some food left over for lunch the next day.

Everyday on my way to work, I pass by a McDonalds, Sonic and Dairy Queen, all lined up with cars in the drive through and people inside paying high dollar for the worst food they could put in their mouths and they paying a huge premium for it.

Now a days with health care costs, and simple fact that there is no cure for really anything other then a magic pill. I would almost think it would be common sense to eat right, can the cokes and high fructose corn syrups and eat a more balanced diet.

Obesity in children is complete epidemic and its getting worse, kids are fat at 5 years old now who are not born to fat parents, why is this, its cause if the food we put in our stomach.

For example, I work manual labor and have a crew of guys that I work with, I noticed that we work hard all day, lifting heavy stuff and busting our ass, but their middle sections keep getting bigger and they keep wanting to know why, but one of the guys at work just eats cake, cookies and cherry pie all day for food.

Its simple concepts here. Eat balanced meal and live a healthy life.

Tzeentch
People get sick for a lot of reasons. Our ancestors ate nothing but "natural" food and still died at 40.

But you're absolutely right that what we eat has a large influence on our health, especially when we get older.

Personally, I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I'm going to suffer a massive heart attack and die sometime in my early 50's because of my diet.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
People get sick for a lot of reasons. Our ancestors ate nothing but "natural" food and still died at 40.

But you're absolutely right that what we eat has a large influence on our health, especially when we get older.

Personally, I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I'm going to suffer a massive heart attack and die sometime in my early 50's because of my diet.

You could change it though bro, you don't have to accept that fate.

Also yes the died earlier then us because there was rampant disease and harsh living conditions which killed everyone off.

Now everyone has heat and air conditioning and lives in doors and we have good health care that knocks out a lot of problems like TB, and other things.

raleighsimon
If you need more information about healthy living then read the articles related with this topic.Recently I hired one about this topic from a professional writers for my academic assignment.They write my paper for cheap and delivered on time.I really satisfied with their works.

Omega Vision
Americans should learn to limit themselves to eating red meat twice a week at most, get vegetables--real vegetables--into their diet every day, and eat beans/lentils at least three times a week.

Also stop buying things/cooking things by Paula Dean.

Oneness
I got sick by eating healthy.

That's because my whole life up until recently, due to my father's bad eating habits, I adopted a familial autoimmunity to androgens.

So now that my body started making boatloads of androgens from a perfect diet, sleep routine, brutal daily exercise routines, I got a virus just from the increased activity in pituitary gland, my body did not recognize the sudden influx thyroid hormones.

Then I started upping my intensity after I got over being sick, as the pounds shredded off and my hgh increased along with my metabolism and testosterone, naturally I hit the weights a little too hard and rolled my elbow, which had already been dislocated three years ago in wrestling.

Went in yesterday and she had me do an x-ray and there's a small macro-scopic chunk of cartilage or bone that got blown out when I rolled my elbow during bench press. I managed to keep my elbow from popping out again, which would have shattered the whole thing because of the 185 pounds I was repping on my superset would have just decimated my elbow had it not popped in place as I set the bar.

****, close call, but everything happens for a reason with me, it's my probability manipulation. You see, because now I'm experiencing hyperthyroidism, as is typical when the body sustains an injury the metabolism is increased for healing purposes. This is why weed causes massive weight loss, inflammation triggers the metabolism, sets it into overdrive.

I mean, my sophomore year of high school I was certifiably obese, about 210 pounds. Now I'm 163 pounds and dropping.

SayWhat
Most likely because folks are heavily influenced from their tv and radio to go to these places. And probably were raised on that and don't know any better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.