Daken vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
No pheromones

New 52

Takes place in a walmart

Who wins!?!?!?!??!

krisblaze
I think Deathstroke destroys bubling.

thingy150
Originally posted by krisblaze
I think Deathstroke destroys bubling.

How?

juggernaut74
Is this a 24 hour Wal-Mart?

thingy150
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Is this a 24 hour Wal-Mart?

Yup...

juggernaut74
Originally posted by thingy150
Yup... Does it have an auto center?

DarkSaint85
Does it have an auto center?

Didn't even think of that. Good call.

thingy150
Does it have an auto center?

No use of foreign objects, deathstroke can use regular equipment, that is it....same for daken(claws)

SamZED
Deathstroke. Darken is not that impressive without the pheromones.

thingy150
Originally posted by SamZED
Deathstroke. Darken is not that impressive without the pheromones.

How so?

thingy150
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/123873/2543052-DakenVersusDeadpool4.jpg

How does deathstroke deal with his disappearing act?

SamZED
I used to think his disappearing act was a pheromone based attack but someone (I think it was Stilt) said its not and in the case it's going to be a problem, thing is Daken barely ever uses this trick nowadays and when he actually attempts a direct confrontation that often doesn't end well for him. Even in that fight part of which you posted armless and injured Deadpool pretty much flashkoed Daken with a single hit once Daken attempted to fight him head on. And when he fights without the pheromones and the vanishing trick his record is not that good. Logan has beaten him that way, healing factor-less Deadpool held his own against him while simultaneously fighting other villains, Mac freaking Gargan defeated him. I believe Slade stands a good chance of winning this without the pheromones and assuming Daken fights in character meaning he won't spam the vanishing trick.

thingy150
Originally posted by SamZED
I used to think his disappearing act was a pheromone based attack but someone (I think it was Stilt) said its not and in the case it's going to be a problem, thing is Daken barely ever uses this trick nowadays and when he actually attempts a direct confrontation that often doesn't end well for him. Even in that fight part of which you posted armless and injured Deadpool pretty much flashkoed Daken with a single hit once Daken attempted to fight him head on. And when he fights without the pheromones and the vanishing trick his record is not that good. Logan has beaten him that way, healing factor-less Deadpool held his own against him while simultaneously fighting other villains, Mac freaking Gargan defeated him. I believe Slade stands a good chance of winning this without the pheromones and assuming Daken fights in character meaning he won't spam the vanishing trick.

Ya a lot of people think that the disappearing act is due to his pheromones, it is really a technique that romulus taught him. He used this on spiderman and deathstroke and was kicking there asses, until the pis kicked in. He toyed with them which he would not have done unless the plot called for it, spiderman would be dead if it weren't for his popularity and pis. It does not matter if his record is not good with it, he was winning and without pis he would have won.

You saying deathstroke flashkoed him does not do anything because daken was never knocked out and even if he was daken has tanked hits from someone as strong as skaar:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO2bWIYcqtte8frqXkmSd7kX-K2PHO-lmHQcWVdI4QVXRkSUWhAg

In character does not mean he wont use his vanishing technique, he has used this multiple times and he would do so in this fight. The only reason deadpool and spiderman lasted was pis/popularity.

maxivitopowe
Ya a lot of people think that the disappearing act is due to his pheromones, it is really a technique that romulus taught him. He used this on spiderman and deathstroke and was kicking there asses, until the pis kicked in. He toyed with them which he would not have done unless the plot called for it, spiderman would be dead if it weren't for his popularity and pis. It does not matter if his record is not good with it, he was winning and without pis he would have won.

You saying deathstroke flashkoed him does not do anything because daken was never knocked out and even if he was daken has tanked hits from someone as strong as skaar:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO2bWIYcqtte8frqXkmSd7kX-K2PHO-lmHQcWVdI4QVXRkSUWhAg

In character does not mean he wont use his vanishing technique, he has used this multiple times and he would do so in this fight. The only reason deadpool and spiderman lasted was pis/popularity.

It sounds like pis that that attack worked on Spidey

SamZED

In character does not mean he wont use his vanishing technique, he has used this multiple times and he would do so in this fight. The only reason deadpool and spiderman lasted was pis/popularity. I wouldnt blame Spider-man's victory on PIS as it his own CIS that prevented him from relying on his spider sense in the first place, in that story he RE-discovered an ability to fight with his eyes closed, the writer treated it like a whole new skill when in reality Spider-man's been using it since the sixties, in a PISless CISless environment he'd be perfectly capable of countering the vanishing trick with the ss right of the bat and eventually the fight would end the same way. As for Deadpool he actually did knock Daken out briefly (he collapsed against a wall) which is impressive considering DP was barely standing himself, they had another encounter in Uncanny X-force and Deadpool did pretty well all things considered. Regardless of the popularity I would say Deadpool is a better fight of the two going by feats. However I do agree with you that the vanishing trick is a game changer vs someone who doesn't have spider sense and if Daken uses it against Deathstroke he would win, but it's a matter of his character, when I think of his more recent fights with Skaar, Gambit, X-23, Wolverine... he didn't use it in years, so if he hesitates with it I do believe Slade would win. But I change my answer to Daken winning 7/10 against Deathstroke due to the vanishing trick and since according to the forum rules all characters fight to the best of their abilities.

thingy150
Overall good post, i do not agree that he was knocked out, he looked dazed and woozy like he might puke but he was not knocked out, he was back up a second later due to healing but it never shows him go completely limp like when you get koed.

Even if he was knocked out i do not agree with the scan, skaar put him threw a wall and he gets hurt from banging against one? I do not think daken should have been hurt at all. His healing factor is too good and he has taken heavy shots from tanks, i don't agree with him being hurt in that instance.

SamZED
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
It sounds like pis that that attack worked on Spidey Pretty much. Its similar to Daredevil running into a lamppost because some blindfolded him.

iceman24567
Slade for the majority

SamZED
Overall good post, i do not agree that he was knocked out, he looked dazed and woozy like he might puke but he was not knocked out, he was back up a second later due to healing but it never shows him go completely limp like when you get koed.

Even if he was knocked out i do not agree with the scan, skaar put him threw a wall and he gets hurt from banging against one? I do not think daken should have been hurt at all. His healing factor is too good and he has taken heavy shots from tanks, i don't agree with him being hurt in that instance. I see what you mean, things like that happen often in comics. Tbf to Deadpool his healing factor was written to be incredibly weak as well in that story. Way wrote that book and all Wolvie fans know he tends to downplay healing factors.

Golgo13
Split.

Samdayg
New 52 Deathstroke is retardedly superhuman, even more so than Pre 52. I think he takes it

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Golgo13
Split. Originally posted by Golgo13
Split. i think deathstroke will win here

thingy150
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think deathstroke will win here

And i am absolutely positive you wont prove that.

juggernaut74
Slade wins.

Just better overall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.