Dracula -Vs- Super-Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

The King of Vampires

Vs

The Skrull War-Lord

Comparing there powers, this makes for a very intresting fight..

zopzop
This is a TOUGH one for Drac to win.

Super Skrull has : invisibility and force fields, hypnosis stare, Thing level strength and durability, Mr Fantastic level stretching (which again adds durability and range), and Human Torch level energy blasts (that even work in a vacuum).

Good luck Drac.

TheLordofMurder
Dam...

I agree with you zopzop; as I think about this fight, I dont think this is a good matchup for Drac...

Dracs only real chance is stealth, mind rape (and its not a given it'll work), and the outside chance that Dracs bite works on a skrull (it has worked on nonhumans before, so there is a chance it works here)...

I hate to say this, but at a minimum, Super Skrull 7/10...its probaly closer to 8-9/10 really though.

Supermex
Double dam!

Now that you guys mention it Super-Skrull got this..
I Dont SS can be mind rapped.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
This is a TOUGH one for Drac to win.

Super Skrull has : invisibility and force fields, hypnosis stare, Thing level strength and durability, Mr Fantastic level stretching (which again adds durability and range), and Human Torch level energy blasts (that even work in a vacuum).

Good luck Drac.

He has all of that, but it's his IQ that is lacking. Dracula has never been portrayed as a doofus, and I can see him dominating the Skrull based on his ability to execute reliable tactics.

DarkSaint85
Skull wins with his hypnosis!!!!!

Nah. His other abilities win it for him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
He has all of that, but it's his IQ that is lacking. Dracula has never been portrayed as a doofus, and I can see him dominating the Skrull based on his ability to execute reliable tactics.

Dracs intellect and the outside chance that some of his abilities work on Super Skrull is the only reason I dont give Super Skrull a perfect 10/10...

It really really pains me to say this (and this is coming from a Dracula fanboy), but Super Skrull has more raw power than Drac does in a straight up fight...

pym-ftw
Kl'rt rapes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.