Jar'kai Kenobi vs Jar'kai Maul (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins?

ILS
Probably Maul.. seems more his speciality.

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
Probably Maul.. seems more his speciality.

Unfortunately stick out tongue

DARTH POWER
Oohh I dunno.

Pretty Epic match up tbh.

Split. And I know this is Sabers only, but honestly my answer would be the same with Force powers included. Because with both of them going Jar Kai on each other, I doubt either will get a chance for a Force push.

Fated Xtasy
Stalemate maybe? Also i read this as "Jar Jar Kenobi Vs Jar Jar Maul" :facepalm:

Selenial
Maul, definitely.

WildBantha88
Tbh I'm ganna side with Kenobi. I think Maul may have been enhanced by force rage when he fought Sids. Also Kenobi wielding jar Kai looks cooler IMO (ik that has no bearing on the fight but Kenobi looks more ninja damn you!)

carthage
Without PIS Kenobi dies

Arhael
I I give it a split as well.

Angelalex242
Maul, being more proficient in dual blades, probably disarms one of Kenobi's blades, which allows Kenobi to go back to Soresu. Then Kenobi wins.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Maul, being more proficient in dual blades, probably disarms one of Kenobi's blades, which allows Kenobi to go back to Soresu. Then Kenobi wins.

I'm pretty sure you can amalgamate Jar Kai with any form. I know Ventress uses a combination of Makashi and Jar Kai.

So Kenobi could use Soresu and Jar Kai together (I'm pretty sure that's what he was doing against Maul+Opress given they couldn't penetrate his defenses).

In any case Jar Kai usually is used to "defend" against multiple opponents. And it has a solid Soresu defense incorporated through Niman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.