Darth Bane vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
smokin'

Fated Xtasy
How about you get the debater's consent before making this thread. Not cool.

Nephthys
Which Bane?

Stigma
Yoda stomps.

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Yoda is not stomping.

thumb down

Originally posted by Stigma
Yoda stomps.

thumb up

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Stigma
Yoda stomps.

|King Joker|
Yoda with moderate difficulty.

carthage
Yoda SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nephthys
Which Bane?

NewGuy01
I would assume DoE.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I would assume DoE.

RoT would be better.

Sinious
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Yoda with moderate difficulty.

carthage
Not even moderate difficulty, Yoda can outright blitz or oneshot Bane with TK

Angelalex242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPyxstgk8oM

Met him in a swamp down in Dagobah....

deathslash
Unless this is yoda immediately before he dies of old age, bane is gonna get his teeth kicked in.

carthage
Bane gets stomped

ILS
Bane annihilates Yoda

carthage
It's that rain feat? I don't really think Yoda can compete with the speed that's required to keep up with water, that seems beyond the scope of most trained force sensitives.

ILS
That, and him blasting the massassi temple to pieces while Yoda..... lifts an X-Wing with massive strain? Struggles to lift up some big mechanical thing Dooku dropped in AotC? There's no comparison.

Yoda mastered every form? That's nice, so did Kas'im, and Bane kicked his ass up and down the street like a can of pepsi.

Yoda is so out of his depth it's not even funny.

carthage
It was actually the Lehon temple, hehe. I guess you're right the more I think about it, Bane is just too much for him to handle. Striking at 15 times a second, moving in a blur, and deflecting water droplets is more impressive than any speed feat demonstrated by Yoda.

Yoda also has no strength feats to compare to Bane smashing skulls, killing guards with TK, and moving a durasteel door. Yoda might get 1/10 rounds due to being out of Bane's reach, and making Bane have to kill him with his unpredictable style.

The Merchant
Bane dies.

ILS
That's right carthage Bane is also too unpredictable for Yoda. And as Jensaraii once said, Yoda is a by the book lightsaber duelist who can't adapt to save himself.

I wouldn't even give Yoda one win to be perfectly honest.

The Merchant
Bane sucks.

Angelalex242
...Jensaari has no respect for Yoda whatever. Negatively biased opinion.

Anyways, my reason for picking Yoda is that he keeps up with Sidious. For a rather protracted duel. And is one of only two beings to ever escape with his life from a duel with Sidious.

As Sidious>Bane, Yoda should beat him by about the same margin Sidious would.

Could Yoda dodge raindrops? Probably. Would he want to? No, the Light Side is about letting nature flow through and around you.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Angelalex242
...Jensaari has no respect for Yoda whatever. Negatively biased opinion.

Anyways, my reason for picking Yoda is that he keeps up with Sidious. For a rather protracted duel. And is one of only two beings to ever escape with his life from a duel with Sidious.

As Sidious>Bane, Yoda should beat him by about the same margin Sidious would.

Could Yoda dodge raindrops? Probably. Would he want to? No, the Light Side is about letting nature flow through and around you.

The equation isn't that simple imo. Yoda might be more powerful than Bane is, but if Bane has his orbalisk armor he gets a massive advantage over any duelist and over Yoda specifically because of his small size.

Bigblue442
Yoda's jumps make his path of attack predictable, and Bane is just as fast a swordsman as Yoda - if not faster.

Angelalex242
Eh. Even with the Armor, Sidious would take Bane. He's just that OP.

While Yoda may have a harder time of it, I get the idea he'd start dropping very heavy objects on Bane. And Yoda's maximum weight limit exceeds his notably. By feats, anyway.

carthage
Bane isn't even remotely close to Yoda as a duelist lmao

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Bane isn't even remotely close to Yoda as a duelist lmao
thumb up

The Ellimist
how does Yoda stop Bane's throwing saber move?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
Yoda SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Prof. T.C McAbe
Yoda spitestomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.