How to smuggle weed through an airport

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Put it in the fabric of your clothing, something they don't make you take off, like your undies, if its small enough they won't feel it in the pat down, that way it does not go through the metal detector. They don't ever have dogs in small airports.

What others have done;https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=57343

Oneness
But if there're dogs in either airport you're beyond ****ed.

There aren't always dogs tho, surprisingly enough.

Now there may be a dog at the airport, and they can sniff as little as a stem or root of it, but not if they're on the other side of the building. Luck out, it's the law of attraction.

Also, check good ole' wikipedia to ensure that you're just going through x-ray and metal detector; because a sniffer will find it.

Overall, it's just a misdemeanor, but it can ruin your vacation.

Tzeentch
Put in a plastic baggy and soak the bag in bleach a week in advance.

Then, before entering the airport, shove the bag up your ass.

AbnormalButSane
"The vagina is nature's pocket."

Robtard
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
"The vagina is nature's pocket."

Best one so far.

But the smartest way is not having it on you in the first place, unless you enjoy going to jail.

Do this if flying domestically:

-Buy a cheap can of ground coffee. Under $5.00

-Put your weed in a ziplock bag. Under $3.00

-Bury ziplock bag with weed in coffee can and reseal. Free

-Have the coffee can delivered to wherever you're going via UPS or FedEx. Coast to Coast 2nd day will probably set you back $12.00 at most

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
But the smartest way is not having it on you in the first place, unless you enjoy going to jail.

Some countries they sentence you to death

Oneness
Originally posted by Robtard
Best one so far.

Do this if flying domestically:

-Buy a cheap can of ground coffee. Under $5.00

-Put your weed in a ziplock bag. Under $3.00

-Bury ziplock bag with weed in coffee can and reseal. Free

-Have the coffee can delivered to wherever you're going via UPS or FedEx. Coast to Coast 2nd day will probably set you back $12.00 at most Then what if it arrives at your family's house at the vacation place before your direct family arrives via plane flight??

They'll throw mine out.

No, no.

Best way, ground coffee actually throws off dogs, wrap the weed in the plastic, then in some more plastic, then in tissue paper, then put it inside a ziplock bag with the ground coffee beans, then wrap all that inside paper towels, then cover all that with a trash bag, then put that into a pants pocket, then fold the pants up, then fold as many clothes into your luggage as possible.

What they'll see on the x-rays will amount to shadows of clothing, they won't even be able to tell the difference between the trash bag and just another folded up shadow of a pant or shirt.

Clothing, weed, anything fabric or grainy, registers like skin, a shadow, on x-ray.

You can look up "puffer" on wikipedia and see exactly which airports have one, and the one I'm going to locale through does not. The one going back does but I'd have already smoked it up to ensure I have a good time despite dealing with family.

Omega Vision
Realistically, unless you really love weed and you're going to a place for a long time where you know you won't be able to find weed, it isn't worth the risk.

And in countries where you can't find weed, that's generally because the penalties are so stiff that trying to get into that country with weed is idiotic.

So, unless you're going to the Arabian Peninsula, just figure out how to buy some weed where you land. It's easier and less risky.

Oneness
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Realistically, unless you really love weed and you're going to a place for a long time where you know you won't be able to find weed, it isn't worth the risk.

And in countries where you can't find weed, that's generally because the penalties are so stiff that trying to get into that country with weed is idiotic. X-rays just don't pick up trace amounts hidden in luggage, I'm telling you.

We'll see if I ruin my lame vacation or not, I'll get back to ya'll. I'm willing to put money down.

On the upside, I won't have to go on a lame vacation, on the downside, I'll have a misdemeanor at worst.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Oneness
X-rays just don't pick up trace amounts hidden in luggage, I'm telling you.

We'll see if I ruin my lame vacation or not, I'll get back to ya'll. I'm willing to put money down.
There's always the chance you could get selected for a random bag check, in which case they will most likely find it.

Oneness
Originally posted by Omega Vision
There's always the chance you could get selected for a random bag check, in which case they will most likely find it. Like they're going to go through the trouble of unfolding over 16 ornately folded clothes, pull out a protrusion from a pants pocket, open up a crumpled trash bag. If they don't find anything, they'd have to refold everything. It's unlikely they'd pick my luggage from the rest, it'd be last pick with that many folded clothes.

Omega Vision
Like they're going to go through the trouble of unfolding over 16 ornately folded clothes, pull out a protrusion from a pants pocket, open up a crumpled trash bag. If they don't find anything, they'd have to refold everything. It's unlikely they'd pick my luggage from the rest, it'd be last pick with that many folded clothes.
The odds are low that you'd get selected, but once you do, all bets are off. You think they haven't considered that you might hide it in your shirts? And of course they'll look at a "protrusion in a pants pocket" or a "crumpled trash bag." because those are obvious places where something dangerous or contraband could be.

Oneness
You obviously don't realize that the LoA is real. I've gotten away with three bottles of rum in my crashed car and a tipsy on the blow scale, my friend literally found this kush and let me have it and earlier I'd thought that the only thing that could make this trip bearable is kush. I'm a probability manipulator, bro. I'm an amateur probability manipulator, but I am one none the less.

bIMVrX9CaVw

Nuke Nixon
Or, I don't know, don't do drugs.

Robtard
Then what if it arrives at your family's house at the vacation place before your direct family arrives via plane flight??No, no.

They'll throw mine out.

Best way, ground coffee actually throws off dogs, wrap the weed in the plastic, then in some more plastic, then in tissue paper, then put it inside a ziplock bag with the ground coffee beans, then wrap all that inside paper towels, then cover all that with a trash bag, then put that into a pants pocket, then fold the pants up, then fold as many clothes into your luggage as possible.

What they'll see on the x-rays will amount to shadows of clothing, they won't even be able to tell the difference between the trash bag and just another folded up shadow of a pant or shirt.

Clothing, weed, anything fabric or grainy, registers like skin, a shadow, on x-ray.

You can look up "puffer" on wikipedia and see exactly which airports have one, and the one I'm going to locale through does not. The one going back does but I'd have already smoked it up to ensure I have a good time despite dealing with family.

You have crappy family members who don't respect boundaries. But in case you have family members who would open packages not addressed to them, you can set a delivery date after you arrive.

Yeah, ground coffee, exactly what I said. No, it's better to not have it on you, unless you enjoy receptive anal intercourse while in jail?

I don't smoke though, so I do not have these dilemmas.

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
Some countries they sentence you to death

Crappy countries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.