Captain Marvel (Carol) Vs Bleez

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BZ2_zpscbd2139f.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CM_zps9cea8255.jpg

thingy150
I'm going with bleez for now

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149743/3274648-0187573651-22719.jpg

^^ dat ass lol

pym-ftw
Carol might be able to amp off Lantern energy...

If so she goes Binary and stomps
If not she has a much more difficult but still winnable fight.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Carol might be able to amp off Lantern energy...

If so she goes Binary and stomps
If not she has a much more difficult but still winnable fight.

It's much more than energy, though. It's magical in nature and more of a plasma in nature.

pym-ftw
She can amp off everything from Stars to the Power cosmic so there is a chance.

I'll look into her magic related feats though.

pym-ftw
Apparently Carol can absorb magic just as easily as cosmic energy.

If she wasn't such a ***** to Pym all the time I'd probably argue her to be the top mid herald.

StyleTime
Did she get a new absorption feat recently? Last encounter with magic I remember(that dumb story with Doc Strange), she had trouble with it.

No way is she mid herald though.

Stoic
Originally posted by StyleTime
Did she get a new absorption feat recently? Last encounter with magic I remember(that dumb story with Doc Strange), she had trouble with it.

No way is she mid herald though.

I'd place her mid Herald. I think that she could compete with Ikaris, and Firelord. I don't think she's the top mid Herald, but she's somewhere in that tier.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by StyleTime

No way is she mid herald though. why?

Class 40-60 to 100+
Way higher physical durability
Massive energy absorption
FTL travel

She is a solid mid herald imo

She also has amped off Thor's Lightning for magic absorbing feats.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Stoic
I'd place her mid Herald. I think that she could compete with Ikaris, and Firelord. I don't think she's the top mid Herald, but she's somewhere in that tier.
I don't see it. Too many people there well above her, and too many lower ranked people on her level. She still struggles with Moonstone, Brood Queens, and Deathbird.

I've been out of the loop for a little bit though, so maybe I've missed something.
why?

Class 40-60 to 100+
FTL travel

I haven't seen any reason to put her there I guess. You basically just described Starfire, who most agree would take Carol for the majority, but she isn't ranked there either.

I agree that she can absorb magic. I'm saying it's not with the ease you said. Her energy absorption in general isn't a drain in the purest sense. Energy attacks still impact her. She just kinda leeches some of it off. Here is the magical incident I was talking about though.

http://s28.postimg.org/b2xkzua7d/image.jpg

"Magic is usually one of those things that almost kills me" - Carol

Golgo13
Damn, I can see Bleez destroying Carol with the blood magic. It has been sort of haxed when it was first used.

StyleTime
Well, I don't know shit about Bleez. I can't comment on the fight. What does her blood magic do?

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Damn, I can see Bleez destroying Carol with the blood magic. It has been sort of haxed when it was first used.

You can see all of that huh? Why make the thread?

krisblaze
why?

Class 40-60 to 100+
FTL travel

I don't see how these things make her mid herald.

I'd still take half of the low herald tier over her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.