Dooku/Asajj vs. Maul/Savage vs. Anakin/Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Because I said so.

Dooku, Kenobi, and Skywalker in their RotS incarnation.

Asajj, Savage in S5 incarnation and Maul in his SoD incarnation. He only gets his darksaber.

Setting: Hypori

carthage
Likely Kenobi and Anakin

ILS
This match is too much of a mindf*ck to be honest. So much could happen.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
This match is too much of a mindf*ck to be honest. So much could happen. Yeah, lol.

Emperordmb
I'm siding with team three. While the Anakin/Kenobi duo underperforms quite a bit in TCW, I doubt this will come into play as much with the addition of a third side in this fight.

With this in mind, team three has the best playas on the field.
Anakin>Dooku>Maul, and Kenobi>Savage>Ventress.

Looking at this as one big jumble of fighting, it would seem to me that Dooku and Ventress have the least amount of kinship, with Kenobi and Skywalker, as well as Maul and Savage having a closer relationship. So in the instance that this becomes one large jumble of a fight, I feel like Maul and Savage, as well as Anakin and Kenobi would cover each other's backs better than Dooku and Ventress would. Obi-wan's fighting style would probably also be a very effective one in the context of this fight, while Dooku's fighting style may not be as well specialized for this encounter.

Now, if one were to split the fight into two, with the stronger teammates in one half, and the weaker teammates in the other half, you would get Anakin vs Dooku vs Maul, and Kenobi vs Savage vs Ventress.

As far as Anakin vs Dooku vs Maul goes, I already have Anakin>Dooku>Maul, and I also think Dooku would be placed at a disadvantage in this fight. Both Anakin and Maul hate Dooku substantially more than they hate each other, so I feel like Dooku would be on the receiving end of a disproportionate amount of the aggression in that fight, significantly reducing his chance of victory, so Anakin would probably win there.

As far as Kenobi vs Savage vs Ventress goes, I already have Kenobi>Savage>Ventress, and I think Kenobi's style is the best suited there as well, as well as Kenobi being the most levelheaded of the three fighters. So i think Kenobi would win that fight.

With that in mind, I'd back Anakin and Obi-wan winning a majority.

ILS
All I'm thinking is what if Maul or Dooku decide to ragdoll Kenobi?

Trocity
@DMB thumb up

|King Joker|
I think Kenobi & Ventress would gang up on Savage and take him out.

ILS
Imagine the potential for Force Rage here. Maul, Ventress, Savage, and Anakin all get pretty devastating when they get going.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
Imagine the potential for Force Rage here. Maul, Ventress, Savage, and Anakin all get pretty devastating when they get going. Exactly. This match up has so many variables to consider. But it's fun to think about all the possible outcomes.

|King Joker|
Bump.

Arhael
Dooku/Ventress are most likely to win.

DarthAnt66
Team 1 if this is post-TCW canon. Dooku can hold his own against really everyone here to be honest.
Team 3 if this is pre-TCW canon. RotS, LoE, and OCW depict Anakin/Obi-Wan duo as unstoppable really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.