Jaden Korr vs. Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: All out duel

NewGuy01
Poor Jaden.

Arhael
Sabers - Starkiller.

All out - don't know until I read Riptide.

Revanchiste
JKA V.Z TFU ouch......

Jaden have thiz O.P force protection thiz O.P Abzorbtion, thiz O.P ENergy zhield.... And great acrobaticz... That'z all ztarkiller don't have....

NewGuy01
Jaden really doesn't stand much of a chance.

Revanchiste
But he have great pazziv abilitiez......... He juzt have to force drain and abzorb Ztarkiller power... And he ztill have thiz abilitie when zomeone throw you a lightning and with a perfect timing activate the abzorbtion....

Jaden force abzorbtion have hiz limit he can be over powered but Jeden force healing compenzate... Becauze it allow him to regain energy !!!!

Jaden iz clearly lezz powerfull but he have a chance !!!

DarthAnt66
Starkiller ragdolls Korr, then Force blasts Tavion and Depa into Hell.

Revanchiste
The problem iz more tactical Jaden force abzorbtion + healing combinazon .. Iz a great problem for Ztarkiller over powering attack. and Jeden zhield + protection allow him to be az tough az zatrki here.....

It look lezz imprezziv but...

Remember how nihiluz die...

FreshestSlice
There is no problem. Starkiller absolutely destroys.

Revanchiste
Jaden korr iz only 1% to Ztarkiller potential....

But hiz pazzivz abilitiez give him the edge...

The biggezt problem that'z hiz only way to greatly dammage Ztarki iz hiz ligthningz and grip... Or drain.

I chearching the 1/10. Peharpz I coul reach the 3/10....

S_W_LeGenD
Starkiller

Revanchiste
I never zay than Jaden win... But To me If I reach 3/10 it'z a victory for Jaden Korr and I will proove than Jaden iz able to go at 3/10 againzt ztarkiller...

FreshestSlice
Not as long as you refuse to use the letter 's.'

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Arhael
Sabers - Starkiller.

All out - don't know until I read Riptide.

It should be online i think. i might have an old link around somewhere if you want it.(no download it's just there for you to read)

Anyway, yeah. Starkiller wins. I think Jaden could match him with TK though.

NewGuy01
Not trying to be mean, but not even close. Starkiller's TK is some of the best out there.

Revanchiste
The problem iz abzobtion iz total immunity to the force + reconverting the ennemy power...... It have it'z limit like a force zhield....

But that'z the reflect ability wich iz inzainly powerfull it quazi duplicate by 30 the original attack power !!!! I tryied it, all my foe inztantly die all aroun me becauze I juzt reflected a zimple lightning..... I didn't even zeen what happened....

It'z my Key board O.K? The new one arrived zaturday but the pozt office (mail office) clozed at 12:30 and iz not open the zundday....

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not trying to be mean, but not even close. Starkiller's TK is some of the best out there.

you're not being mean, to each his own, I need to review some of Starkiller's tk feats so, i'll admit i was a bit hasty in making that comment. i'll check his respect thread and then correct my first assessment

@Revanchiste. Jaden is not a confirmed user of Force Absorption, Force Healing or any other power in the game besides Force Lightning. all of those powers are left up to the player to choose rendering it Non-Canon.

NewGuy01
Off the top of my head, Starkiller has stopped punches from the Gorog with TK (Note that the Gorog could crush Rancors with its fists.), he's casually toppled communications towers to crush 3 AT-ST's, he's deflected fire from Ion Canons with his bare hands, threw up a shield that protected him from re-entry heat and water droplets that hit with the impact of thermal detonators, blew up half of the Salvation, caused a telekinetic storm that all but destroyed a massive cloning facility and buckled metal platforms, etc. etc.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, I think Starkiller is kind of blown out of proportions, but I place him well above Jaden. At least ANH Vader level.

Revanchiste
Doez Jaden have hiz dizruptor (Yhea I know Ztarkiller dodge it...) Or hiz ztouker concuzzion rifle???? Becauz without the adequat train Ztarkiller couldn't reflect them...

Heyheyhey I found an oppening....

carthage
Jadens throwing of a rock is very impressive imo

Revanchiste
bUT NOT ENOUGH;;;; Damn capz lock.. I'mm gonna to have my new keyboard zoon !!!

Stigma
Starkiller.

Revanchiste
Jaden with 3/10 !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.