Barsenthor/Wrath II/Satele Shan vs. Darth Plagueis/TCW Maul/Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on Raxus prime

Round 2: Team 1 gets Ki adi Mundi, Team 2 Gets Saba Sebatyne

ILS
Satele Shan door bust solostomps

S_W_LeGenD
Great fight. Team 1 have a good shot at victory though.

Some credentials of Team 1:-

Barsen'thor III defeated some powerhouses such as First Son and Lord Vivicar, proving his (or her) enormous power.

Satele Shan held her own against Darth Malgus with her esoteric talents and raw power in a confrontation with him.

Emperor's Wrath II defeated some powerhouses such as Darth Vengean and Darth Baras and also an avatar of an immensely powerful entity in Voss, proving himself worthy of a highly demanding position in the Empire for the Emperor.

---

Darth Plagueis is the only one in Team 2 who may have a reasonable chance at defeating anybody in Team 1 but he is unlikely to succeed in this before his companions fall.

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Plagueis is the only one in Team 2 who may have a reasonable chance at defeating anybody in Team 1.

laughing out loud

S_W_LeGenD
What is so funny in my comment?

Trocity
That you think Plagueis is the only one who may have a shot at beating anyone in team 1.

As someone who doesn't know you and is judging solely based off when you happen to comment in threads, you are very bias towards TOR era.

It's very blatant, I'm not sure you realize.

ILS
I dunno Plagueis vs Satele - toss up tbh

Nephthys
Plagueis is the strongest one here. Team 2 probably wins for that edge,

Sinious
Yeah, remove Plagueis and Satele and it will be a better fight.

ares834
Team 2.

NewGuy01
Plagueis>Barsen
Maul>Wrath II
Dooku>Satele

Team 2 wins.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
That you think Plagueis is the only one who may have a shot at beating anyone in team 1.

As someone who doesn't know you and is judging solely based off when you happen to comment in threads, you are very bias towards TOR era.

It's very blatant, I'm not sure you realize.
Your ignorance is the problem, not my bias.

Do you really think that I don't know about characters in Team 2? I know them well and also understand their limitations.

You don't know much about characters in Team 1, it seems.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Maul>Wrath II
Dooku>Satele
Nice jokes.

ILS
I'm with LeGenD tbh Plagueis has too many limitations for him to utterly wreck anyone on team 1. Your ignorance is just astounding Trocity tbh

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS
I'm with LeGenD tbh Plagueis has too many limitations for him to utterly wreck anyone on team 1. Your ignorance is just astounding Trocity tbh
thumb up

carthage
thumb up

ILS
thumb up

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
I dunno Plagueis vs Satele - toss up tbh

Am still undecided here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.