Juggernaut (8th day) durability test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Cain will stand there and take 10 all out punches from the following characters. Who can make him bend over? His feet are magically stuck to the unbreakable floor beneath his feet.

They can amp their punches, or whatever, but they are giving it their all.

Superman
Blue Marvel
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Black Adam
Hyperion
Doomsday (Pre 52)
WW Hulk
Sentry (Pre Siege)
Wonder Woman

krisblaze
If he's stuck to the floor, how's he going to fall over?

Stoic
Originally posted by krisblaze
If he's stuck to the floor, how's he going to fall over?

Not fall over, bend over and grab his stomach in pain.

krisblaze
I don't think he feels pain.

Just kidding, anyone can do it.

The Warrior-woman avatar in the 8th day hurt him with nerve strikes.

Stoic
Wait wait wait, I want to add something to this. In case none of them can affect him, he has a sensor attached to his back that reads the force of the characters assaulting him. Who would put out the greatest force, and who would put out the least force?

Stoic
I don't think he feels pain.

Just kidding, anyone can do it.

The Warrior-woman avatar in the 8th day hurt him with nerve strikes.

That was once he was taken out of his madness though. I'm talking about when he nearly no sold Thor's best strike.

krisblaze
They all do it.

Conquest hurt him several times.

Stoic
They all do it.

Conquest hurt him several times.

So do you think that Conquest was hitting him harder than Thor was able to? Thor barely made him pause, and he was hitting him with everything he had in his tank.

krisblaze
Thor had just fought Enrakt and Mjolnir was weakened.

Stoic
Thor had just fought Enrakt and Mjolnir was weakened.

I thought it was because Cain was simply more in the zone when he faced Thor, than when he was captured. I mean, once the Exemplars showed up, he became docile.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought it was because Cain was simply more in the zone when he faced Thor, than when he was captured. I mean, once the Exemplars showed up, he became docile.
Well, Thor proved that he was stronger than Conquest in the Avengers comic.

When Cain fought Thor, Thor had just taken a beating from Enrakt, who had also weakened Mjolnir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.