Mace Windu Vs Jaina Solo(Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The Vaapad Master Vs.the Sword of the Jedi.

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Clever battle. thumb up The dueling champions of their respective orders... Going with Windu though.

NewGuy01
Mace in sabers and all out, but it's a good fight.

Angelalex242
I'm gonna go with Jaina. She's got Boba Fett training, and Vapaad has no rage to feed off of.

I'd say Fett Training beats Vapaad in this circumstance.

carthage
Both of them should be able to handle themselves in hand to hand, to be honest though Mace would get LOLSTOMPED if he tried to fight Caedus though

Angelalex242
Did Mace learn Teris Kaze? Or however you pronounce it?

If he hasn't got it, Jaina's HTH should be superior, as most of Mace's hand to hand awesomeness is force augmentation.

Fated Xtasy
This isn't a HTH though. This is a lightsaber only fight. Hence the (Sabers only) part of the title no expression

DarthAnt66
Nah, it's hand-to-hand.

DarthAnt66
Joker, ily.

Sinious
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Clever battle. thumb up The dueling champions of their respective orders... Going with Windu though.

Agreed.

Angelalex242
I thought sabers only included melee of all sorts. my bad.

I'll still go with Jaina, for versatility's sake.

deathslash
Windy takes this in a hard fight

Based
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Vapaad has no rage to feed off of.

Every time that Vapaad is mentioned in a novel they go out of their way to mention that Vapaad was a way to channel Mace's inner darkness which based on his demeanor has quite a bit of rage.

Now if you wish to say Vapaad has no rage for its enemy to feed off that would be correct. But no matter the opponent, even if its a droid Mace's Vapaad has an inherent boost to his combat skill. In this case he won't get a farther boost from Jaina. That doesn't mean he's not getting one.

Emperordmb
Regardless Jaina has darkness in her. Hell, even Yoda had some darkness in him.

NewGuy01
Yep.

Angelalex242
Some Darkness, yes. Not enough for Mace to get anything useful out of it. With the purest light siders, he's barely getting 1% out of it.

That is, if I'm wrong, and Mace does win, it won't be Vapaad's feeding that tips the scale. There's just not enough there in Jaina.

Bigblue442
I'm gonna go with Jaina. She's got Boba Fett training, and Vapaad has no rage to feed off of.

I'd say Fett Training beats Vapaad in this circumstance.

Vapaad has inner-rage to feed off of.

"I created Vaapad to answer my weakness: it channels my own darkness into a weapon of the light".
―Mace Windu to Obi-Wan Kenobi

And Fett's "training" is a joke, compared to the deadliest Lightsaber/Combat style ever devised in the Galaxy.

Amazing how people don't grasp the simple concept of just how effective and deadly Vapaad is.

I once had a Dumbass tell me that Vapaad was deadly, because it was "deadly to the user as well".

The retard didn't understand that the danger inherent in Vapaad, means a pull, right into the Dark side.

People need to do their homework.

Bigblue442
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
The Vaapad Master Vs.the Sword of the Jedi.

Who wins?

Since apparently monikers don't mean much to people, I.E. "The Chosen One; The Heart of the Force", then I guess "Sword of the Jedi" doesn't mean anything at all, either.

Bigblue442
Did Mace learn Teris Kaze? Or however you pronounce it?

If he hasn't got it, Jaina's HTH should be superior, as most of Mace's hand to hand awesomeness is force augmentation.

I didn't read most of the shitty NJO/FotJ books - so I'd have to see some decent feats for Jaina before considering her being Windu's equal.

Mace Windu uses the Broken Gate style of combat - which is a Jedi Martial Art.

He is a Master of it - and nearly defeated Kar Vastor with it; being able to strike Kar six times before the Lor Pelek could blink.

Kar Vastor would literally rape Jaina, and eat her afterwards.

So I'm seeing Mace stomp her a new hole, here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.