GM Luke/Revan/Yoda vs. DE Sidious/Vitiate/Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
"Is the Dark Side stronger?"

"No. But easier it is, more seductive."

Which team wins? Can we prove Yoda right?

Note any casualties the winning team may take on their path to victory.

carthage
The Sith with Vitiate getting stomped/SLAUGHTERHOUSED/GODSTOMPED/ or oneshot by Luke or Yoda

The Merchant
Team 1.

Emperordmb
If I am to assume this is Kotor Revan, then he's the weak link while Luke is the strong link. Hmmmm...

carthage
Caedus can hold either Jedi long enough for Sidious to kill Revan or Yoda. Yoda will get stomped by DE Sidious's force abilities, and Vitiate can serve as cannon fodder for either duel

Angelalex242
Well, I figured I couldn't really call the guy who can teleport (Revan) a weak link.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Well, I figured I couldn't really call the guy who can teleport (Revan) a weak link.
I assumed this was Kotor Revan, keeping with the light side alignment of team 1 as it were.

carthage
He isn't but he isn't a match for Caedus or Sidious, and Vitiate can at least keep him pressured long enough for The Emperor to kill Yoda with drain or outduel him and kill him etc. Also Revan or Yoda can't kill him either way, he can use essence transfer and possess either one of them.

He can't do that to Luke though.

AncientPower
Vitiate one-shots Revan for the third time.

DE Sidious defeats Yoda even faster than he did in ROTS.

Caedus holds off Luke until a team mate joins and Luke is overwhelmed by combined Sith strength.

Angelalex242
Well, there's also some strategy involved (and Revan's good at that...)

Both teams can Battle Meld and Battle Meditate/Battlemind quite well, so that's probably going to cancel out.

So it comes down to natural strategy, of which Revan is probably the best on the field.

carthage
Either Yoda or Luke can speedblitz Vitiate and kill him before he reacts.

AncientPower
Revan was all about grand plan strategy which Sidious is the boss of. His attack plan in 'Revan' consisted of:

1.Distract the Imperial Guard.
2.Storm the Citadel.
3.????
4.Profit!!!1!

carthage
>>> Hugging a lightsaber

Angelalex242
Right. But Sidious would be trying to do the same to Yoda and Revan. Luke, being Luke, will intercept Sidious before he can kill anybody, which means Yoda's free to tackle Vitiate. Revan, I suppose, can teleport around Caedus and annoy him till somebody has time to help.

carthage
Yoda has no defense to the Emperor's force drain, force power of that magnitude is grounds for removing him out of the duel. Likewise, he can still beat him in a duel regardless. If this is off nexus though Revan could very well kick Vitiate's ass.

AncientPower
Well let's eliminate both weak links:

GM Luke & Yoda vs DE Sheev & Darth Caedus

DE Sidious defeats Yoda as Caedus holds Luke till palpy comes to stomp him.

Angelalex242
Sure, except Luke's not stupid and will fight Sidious himself, leaving Yoda to challenge Caedus. Yoda knows better (from Revenge of the Sith) to try to take Sidious by himself anymore.

carthage
His name isn't Sheev damn it all.

AncientPower
DE Sidious can still defeat Luke if he uses the right techniques though.

Caedus vs Yoda is a very interesting one.

Angelalex242
DE Sidious could win...but it's unlikely. I'd give him something like 3/10 vs. GM Luke.

However, Sidious could and would draw that fight out for more then long enough for Yoda vs. Caedus to be resolved, as Sidious will obviously be hoping for Caedus to win and help. Luke, meanwhile, definitely does not want to fight his archnemesis and his nephew at the same time.

Still, if Jaina Solo Fel can take Caedus...it's a petty long argument to say Yoda can't. Jaina's feats really don't match up well to Yoda's.

AncientPower
Jaina had every single advantage in the book fighting Caedus.

He had already lost an arm, she started the duel by plunging her lightsaber through the stomach whilst cloaking to hide her presence.

He wasn't interested at all in their fight and she admits several times in the book he is ludicrously more powerful.

She had to use ambushes, distraction and hit and run on him to kill him and he still could've easily killed her.

I mean seriously he hooked his saber to his belt that is how much he didn't care about fighting her.

He had his wife and daughters death on his mind the entire time.

Not to even mention Luke was bostering Jaina and tricking Caedus.

May as well use Sheev getting thrown down a hole by Vader as a reason why Vader can beat him.

Angelalex242
True. But Yoda is also significantly stronger then Jaina, so her weakness isn't fatal to him.

Sinious
Leaning team 2.

Especially if Caedus tanks Vitiate while Luke and Sidious fight. Team 1 is screwed in this scenario.

Revanchiste
Ultimate light V.S Ultimate evil.....

I need a dice to choose.

Stigma
Originally posted by AncientPower
DE Sidious can still defeat Luke if he uses the right techniques though.

Caedus vs Yoda is a very interesting one.
I'd give a nod to the Jedi in both fights. Yet, both are among the closest battles one can think of.

DarthAnt66
Team 2 SLAUGHTERFEST.

Stigma
Hmm....

Luke >= Sidious
Yoda >> Vitiate
Revan < Caedus

Team Jedi wins.

Arhael
Originally posted by carthage
Caedus can hold either Jedi long enough for Sidious to kill Revan or Yoda. Yoda will get stomped by DE Sidious's force abilities, and Vitiate can serve as cannon fodder for either duel
Don't agree about Yoda getting stomped by yeah, Revan is a weak link which fives team 2 win.

DarthAnt66
What incarnation of Revan is this?

Angelalex242
I mentioned him teleporting earlier in the thread. That is, the latest version. 3.0 or whatever you want to call it. That is, Revan at his best.

Board Walker
GM luke > DE Sidious
Revan 3.0 > Vitiate
Yoda<Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.