Yoda vs. Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
Yoda doesn't like Auntkillers anymore. Can he do something about it?

Stigma
Yoda does something about it.

Trocity
Yoda in a very good fight.

Arhael
Caedus in a good fight.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Trocity
Yoda in a very good fight.

If there iz a fight where with Cadeuz againzt Revan.. And you ay Cadeuz... I'm gonna to choke and ragdoll you to the death !!!

Revan begin to learn Makazhi from Kreia after zhii-cho but never finizhed to learn but he kept the Idea of non enzlavement to the form and inovation + precizion.

No Cadeuz....

Trocity
Yoda and Caedus are both Revan's superior. big grin

Board Walker
Revan 3.0 > Caedus > Yoda

Revanchiste

Exept than after clearling all Revan and Yoda abilitiez (Revan pre 3.0... I precize) Revan reach thank to hiz better force knowledge than Yoda a zuperior level than Yoda..... Even in TK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thiz one iz not zuperior but quazi equal...)

I have no doubt now.. And Revan applying of hiz abilitiez iz far more effectiv than Yoda facifizt one.....

S_W_LeGenD
They are not. And this is irrelevant.

The Merchant
Yoda in a good fight and both are above Revan BTW.

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
Originally posted by The Merchant

Yhea forget every Revan featz, and truzt more the deczription of hiz abilitiez.

Take Yoda featz and dezcriptionz of hiz abilitiez....

Look Revan onez.....

The problem with Revan iz that we have zome eclipze on part of hiz life az Darth Revan emperor of the Ztar forge empire..... and during the quezt of the ztar forge... Revan haz became inzanly powerfull....
But We not have many featz or information...
That'z I why I decide to not rely too much on Revan feat.. NA dafter looking after Revan abilitiez I realize than he could not uze all of them !!! Zimply becauze it will demand an enermouz quantity of fight againzt zomeone who iz exactly at iz own level !!!!

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Merchant
Have a good look:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_medium/11114/111140132/4253751-revan12.gif

The size of the Strike Team:-

http://i62.tinypic.com/t4tmxg.png

Now want me to disclose information of each?

carthage
Yoda with tremendous difficulty

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Agreed.

I'd say RotS Sidious, Yoda, Caedus and Plagueis are on the same tier. But RotS Sidious and Yoda are at the upper-end of it, while Caedus and Plagueis are a bit below them.

Arhael
Originally posted by carthage

I am really struggling to imagine how Yoda would achieve that.

Even if we assume that Yoda is somewhat more skilled and powerful, which I seriously doubt he is, Caedus excels at surviving, get's stronger if any damage is inflicted and is able to draw heavily on the Force without getting tired due to overloading technique. He can easily outlast Yoda even in the worst case scenario.

Angelalex242
Differences of opinions tell me this is an excellent match, as everyone who does call it says 'with great/extreme difficulty' for the winner.

Bigblue442
Fight goes either way.

Caedus might win, or Yoda might win - with their different skills and abilities, it's that close.

AncientPower
Caedus wins in an enclosed space, Yoda wins in an open one.

That damn close, oh and yeh both are superior to Revan by a fairly big degree.

Bigblue442
Originally posted by AncientPower

That damn close,

Agreed. Well put.

DarthAnt66
laughing out loud Yes, my pawn, unleash your anger. It fuels me.

Arhael

It actually would make sense to be other way around. In open space Caedus can move freely and can easily maintain distance each time Yoda tries to close in.
In confined space Caedus' movements would be restricted, while Yoda due to being much smaller can still move freely.

Trocity
Originally posted by Arhael
It actually would make sense to be other way around. In open space Caedus can move freely and can easily maintain distance each time Yoda tries to close in.
In confined space Caedus' movements would be restricted, while Yoda due to being much smaller can still move freely.

thumb up Was going to mention this.

AncientPower
thumb up Was going to mention this.

Good point.

Question where is that profile picture from? It's very good.

DarthAnt66
Legacy. It's Darth Krayt Reborn.

AncientPower
Oh I thought it was some obscure Naga Sadow image, Krayt makes sense, thanks.

Revanchiste
Already the firzt ztrike team have the emperor wrath I and II, the inquizitor future dark Nox and the future inquizitor iI a zith azzazzin + one of the greatezt bounty hunter + Kill Revan on the foundry....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.