Top 10 female Jedi/Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
No Y chromosomes allowed.

Now who's the top 10?

DarthAnt66
Jaina Solo, Meetra Surik, Barsen'thor, and Satele Shan.

Angelalex242
No Mara?

DarthAnt66
No Mara.

NewGuy01
Jaina Solo, Barsen'thor, Satele Shan, Nomi Sunrider, and Mara Jade Skywalker are likely the top 5.

EDIT: Shit, forgot about Sith. Lumiya and Nyriss are also probably up there's tbh.

Angelalex242
I did say top 10, so we consider the places of Shaak Ti and Yaddle, ya know.

DarthAnt66
meh

Q99
Belia Darzu's well up there, probably the strongest female sith of all time. During the New Sith Wars, the last Dark Lord strong enough to keep all the sith in the galaxy united under one person- which takes a lot of omph.

Darth Phobos was likely pretty strong too, though we lack too much info. Ditto XoXaan and Sorzus Syn.

Traya? Cognus? Zannah?

NewGuy01
Knew I was forgetting someone.

S_W_LeGenD
Among the Jedi, following are impressive:

- Barsen'thor III
- Satele Shan
- Nomi Sunrider
- Jaina Solo
- Meetra Surik
- Mara Jade Skywalker
- Bastilla Shan

Among the Sith, I can think of plenty.

Trocity
Traya is the best female sith.

|King Joker|
I no particular order: Zannah, Traya, Jaina, Cognus, Mara, Nomi, Satele, and then the other ones.

carthage
Sith:

Traya
Lumiya

I think that's all. Wasn't there some idiot that tripped over graves, wasn't a particularly good duelist, and couldn't do much with the force?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity
Traya is the best female sith.

You mean Zannah/Cognus.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I no particular order: Zannah, Traya, Jaina, Cognus, Mara, Nomi, Satele, and then the other ones. *In no particular order:

carthage
Zannah is too incredible to be listed on a best of Sith. Her ability to pick off non force sensitives, and kill Bane with a nexus is totally beyond the scope of Traya

DarthAnt66
Leia>Zannah.

Selenial
Double post

Selenial
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Among the Jedi, following are impressive:

- Barsen'thor III
- Satele Shan
- Nomi Sunrider
- Jaina Solo
- Meetra Surik
- Mara Jade Skywalker
- Bastilla Shan

Among the Sith, I can think of plenty.
https://i.imgflip.com/f2xsw.jpg
https://i.imgflip.com/f2xtz.jpg

Angelalex242
For the record, I was expecting two separate lists...one for Jedi, one for Sith.

And while Mara is my favorite, she's obviously not the strongest, so, I thought I'd grab more opinions.

AncientPower
Mara Jade Skywalker
Jaina Solo Fel
Darth Traya
Shaak Ti
Nomi Sunrider
Meetra Surik
Darth Zannah
Master Fay
Saba Sebatyne
Satele Shan

In no particular order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.