Hax: Ridiculous Weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Which weapon or artifact that is frequently used or referenced the most hax in comics?

pym-ftw
Coaw

-K-M-
Shaman's medicine bag. Walking plot device

Stoic
Ultimate Nullifier.

-K-M-
Saint of Killers' guns

zopzop
Mjolinir and hear me out before flaming me. Also keep in mind the OP said "FREQUENTLY" used.

Mjolnir has done some RIDICULOUS sh|t for a weapon wielded by a High Herald. Mjolnir and it's clones were shoring up the dimensional boundries of the MULTIVERSE when they were on the verge of collapsing (Thor Corps).

It's enchantments have so rarely been overcome that it's considered one of the highest level feats in comics if a character actually accomplishes that task. Even other skyfathers like Zeus can't do it. Hell, Odin himself apparently can't do it (as seen recently).

It punches outside it's weight class regularly. Just recently a clone of it managed to do something the entire line up of Avengers, which included Hickman's Starbrand, struggled to do : end an entire legion of Black Priests all by itself.

There's a lot more examples, but you get the point. Nothing comes close to Mjolnir in terms of hax weapons used FREQUENTLY.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Stoic
Ultimate Nullifier.

CortSether
Hulk's fists.

DarkSaint85
Wolverine's claws.

marwash22
Wonder Woman's bracers

Badabing
Batman's Batkick.

Captain America's "sonning + shield" combo.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Mjolinir and hear me out before flaming me. Also keep in mind the OP said "FREQUENTLY" used.

Mjolnir has done some RIDICULOUS sh|t for a weapon wielded by a High Herald. Mjolnir and it's clones were shoring up the dimensional boundries of the MULTIVERSE when they were on the verge of collapsing (Thor Corps).

It's enchantments have so rarely been overcome that it's considered one of the highest level feats in comics if a character actually accomplishes that task. Even other skyfathers like Zeus can't do it. Hell, Odin himself apparently can't do it (as seen recently).

It punches outside it's weight class regularly. Just recently a clone of it managed to do something the entire line up of Avengers, which included Hickman's Starbrand, struggled to do : end an entire legion of Black Priests all by itself.

There's a lot more examples, but you get the point. Nothing comes close to Mjolnir in terms of hax weapons used FREQUENTLY.

This. I would also say jarnbjorn, i mean a celestial one shot weapon? That's absurdly overwhelming

pym-ftw
Honey Lemon's purse.

Khazra Reborn
How about the mask, from The Mask? Instant Toon Force.

Estacado
Gl rings are hax.

Reflassshh
Pre & Post crisis helmet of fate.

Insane Titan
Reed Richards mind

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Estacado
Gl rings are hax.

Cant they be overloaded?

Estacado
John Stewart overloaded one when tried to recreate a solar system with it.
Or something like that.
But they are easily planetary+ lvl weapons.
Kyle.contained big bang energies with it.
Hal killed a being who had control over all the emotion entities.

Couple of lanterns contained a galaxy busting attack.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by CortSether
Hulk's fists.

"Id"
Kyles White Rings can tap into the power of any spectrum.

operator616
Originally posted by zopzop

I seem to recall around that same time period, in Thor's main title, Zarkko intended to harness Mjolnir's energies to collapse the whole multiverse into one single universe/timestream. Remember any of that?

John Stewart overloaded one when tried to recreate a solar system with it.
Or something like that.
But they are easily planetary+ lvl weapons.
Kyle.contained big bang energies with it.
Hal killed a being who had control over all the emotion entities.

Couple of lanterns contained a galaxy busting attack.

Yeah, the Xanshi system. But im not surprised that John wasn't able to achieve that despite the fact that GLs have performed superior feats. Ever since 1988 (Cosmic Odyssey) John has spent most of his time regretting his failure to save the Xanshi system. So naturally, after 2 decades the writers can't have John just recreate the system in a blink of an eye.

Im pretty sure that Kyle's ring was also stated to be unable to create a world, despite the fact that he was able to create one from scratch (in GL v3 Annual #6) while his ring was on low-reserve.

Apart from Krona, Hal also beat a near-omnipotent Dr Polaris who nearly had power over all existence.

Random Lanterns have performed galactic feats single-handedly. Quarzz sealed off a blackhole which would have destroyed his entire space sector. Flodo Span once grew large enough to encompass a whole space sector/galaxy.

abhilegend
When did kyle create a world?

operator616
In GL v3 Annual #6:

http://i.imgur.com/Jp7588f.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FLlARQP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7khbhkO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cHDfVMO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9sRCJVo.jpg

Estacado
Originally posted by operator616
I seem to recall around that same time period, in Thor's main title, Zarkko intended to harness Mjolnir's energies to collapse the whole multiverse into one single universe/timestream. Remember any of that?

Yeah, the Xanshi system. But im not surprised that John wasn't able to achieve that despite the fact that GLs have performed superior feats. Ever since 1988 (Cosmic Odyssey) John has spent most of his time regretting his failure to save the Xanshi system. So naturally, after 2 decades the writers can't have John just recreate the system in a blink of an eye.

Im pretty sure that Kyle's ring was also stated to be unable to create a world, despite the fact that he was able to create one from scratch (in GL v3 Annual #6) while his ring was on low-reserve.

Apart from Krona, Hal also beat a near-omnipotent Dr Polaris who nearly had power over all existence.

Random Lanterns have performed galactic feats single-handedly. Quarzz sealed off a blackhole which would have destroyed his entire space sector. Flodo Span once grew large enough to encompass a whole space sector/galaxy.
When did rl ring perform galactic feat?

operator616
When did rl ring perform galactic feat?

By "rl" i assume you mean red lantern? In which case i think you might have misread what i said. I originally stated random lanterns (as in, random GLs, like Quarzz and Flodo Span) have performed galactic feats.

Red Lanterns haven't performed any galactic feats.

Estacado
Originally posted by operator616
By "rl" i assume you mean red lantern? In which case i think you might have misread what i said. I originally stated random lanterns (as in, random GLs, like Quarzz and Flodo Span) have performed galactic feats.

Red Lanterns haven't performed any galactic feats.
haermm
My bad need to get my eyes fixed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.