Itachi vs Trafalgar Law

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://i62.tinypic.com/fx6pv7.jpg

vs

http://i59.tinypic.com/2nj9idh.jpg

cdtm
On raw power, Law. I have no idea about One Piece or Bleach speed variations though.

KingD19
If Law can get Room going...it's over.

chasedown
yea room is deadly

Q99
Room is strong, but Susano'o should prevent him from getting sliced. Room is no insta-win.

On the flip side, Law should fall to Genjutsu pretty solidly.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
Room is no insta-win.

It is. With Room stuff can be teleported inside Susano'o, it might as well not be there at all.

Itachi has no defense against Law. At least he can make it a match with Genjutsu.

yungz22
Genjutsu is itachi's specialty which is why i wouldnt be surprised if he pulled the win

KingD19
Even with Susanoo, inside "Room", Law is...well the law. He could cut Itachi while inside Susanoo or just teleport him away from it.

cdtm
Yeah, Law cuts through full body Haki like butter. No reason to believe a Susano'o does better.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, Law cuts through full body Haki like butter. No reason to believe a Susano'o does better. Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, Law cuts through full body Haki like butter. No reason to believe a Susano'o does better. i think itachi will win here

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, Law cuts through full body Haki like butter. No reason to believe a Susano'o does better.

He did? It's been awhile since I saw that fight.

Was it just targeting that allows a foe to survive in Room? Because Itachi's still really fast and can read his moves, and Law didn't insta-win several of his battles.

Bentley
Haki users have precog, not sure if reading his moves will make much of a difference. But I'm guessing the level of precog varies from user to user, so there is that.

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99
He did? It's been awhile since I saw that fight.

Was it just targeting that allows a foe to survive in Room? Because Itachi's still really fast and can read his moves, and Law didn't insta-win several of his battles.

He straight up sliced Vergo into multiple pieces despite being fully armored in Haki. Actually if I recall, at least one cut wasn't even done while he was in Room. He just cut him.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
He straight up sliced Vergo into multiple pieces despite being fully armored in Haki. Actually if I recall, at least one cut wasn't even done while he was in Room. He just cut him.

Couldn't that just be a sign that Law's haki is just stronger than his?

When Smoker fought him, it was some back and forth before he was able to get a good move in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.