Force Bracket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Tournament Style Bracket featuring some of our favourite Force Users. Made this on CV, figured it'd be interesting to see KMC's take on it as well.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4264651-force+bracket.png

Who is the last man, woman or cyborg standing?

***Everyone is at 100% going into every match

DarthAnt66
Link me to CV one. I want to see what people say about Revan.
That being said, Revan beats Mother Talzin if it is not on Dathomir.

carthage
Either Vader or Durron wins.

ILS
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/star-wars-high-tier-force-bracket-1625711/#0

NewGuy01
Talzin tbh.

ILS
I personally think Talzin lacks offensive Force abilities for someone so powerful. I mean yeah she has emerald lightning, but Sidious beat it back pretty quickly and other than that all she's done with it is destroy droids.

Arhael
That's new.
Talzin most likely. Otherwise Marek. Or Vader because Marek will be too ****ed up after fight with Talzin.

ILS
Originally posted by Arhael
That's new.
Talzin most likely. Otherwise Marek. Or Vader because Marek will be too ****ed up after fight with Talzin. Forgot to add to the OP, everyone is at 100% going into every match.

In fact I'll just copy and paste the CV rules over here:

- Combatants may only use the Force to achieve victory. No use of lightsabers or melee combat will be allowed.

- All fights will take place on a neutral, flat, indestructible battlefield. Start 25 feet apart.

- Everyone is at their peak without amplifications of any kind. All feats apply.

- No prior knowledge will be given to any combatant, even if they know each other. Everyone is going into their fights ignorant of their opponent and their abilities.

- Fights are to the death, knockout or incapacitation.

DarthAnt66
Revan if Talzin isn't fighting on Dathomir, and by looking at the rules it seems she isn't.

Arhael
Originally posted by ILS
Forgot to add to the OP, everyone is at 100% going into every match.

In fact I'll just copy and paste the CV rules over here:

- Combatants may only use the Force to achieve victory. No use of lightsabers or melee combat will be allowed.

- All fights will take place on a neutral, flat, indestructible battlefield. Start 25 feet apart.

- Everyone is at their peak without amplifications of any kind. All feats apply.

- No prior knowledge will be given to any combatant, even if they know each other. Everyone is going into their fights ignorant of their opponent and their abilities.

- Fights are to the death, knockout or incapacitation.
Then definitely either Talzin or Marek. I doubt Vader will even reach the final as he has no defense against lightning without lightsaber.

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan if Talzin isn't fighting on Dathomir, and by looking at the rules it seems she isn't.
By the rules specified, all feats apply. I assume it means Dathomir feats too.

By this token, Talzin might be the winner. If not, either Marek or Vader.

EDIT: Forgot to add, nice idea for a thread!

AncientPower
Talzin wins.

Trocity
Kyp has a good chance.

Nephthys
Revan.

Round 1:

Marek vs Dooku = Marek

Revan vs Talzin = Revan

Malgus vs Kyp = Malgus

Vader vs Xesh = Vader

Round 2:

Starkiller vs Revan = Revan

Malgus vs Vader = Malgus

Round 3:

Revan vs Malgus = Revan

DarthAnt66
Ily

AncientPower
Talzin is ludicrously powerful on Dathomir, she was killing Dooku from across the galaxy. She can raise the dead. She has tanked Sidious and Dooku whilst Force Pushing Maul. Her bubble is kind of exceptional.

Let's not mention turning incorporeal like it's no freaking deal. Oh and uber amps/healing seems to be like eating lunch.

Don't underestimate the nightsisters, Sidious was shitting himself for good reason.

DarthAnt66
The fight isn't on Darhomir.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan.

Round 1:

Marek vs Dooku = Marek

Revan vs Talzin = Revan

Malgus vs Kyp = Malgus

Vader vs Xesh = Vader

Round 2:

Starkiller vs Revan = Revan

Malgus vs Vader = Malgus

Round 3:

Revan vs Malgus = Revan
thumb up

This is the most realistic assessment.

AncientPower
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The fight isn't on Darhomir.

All feats are counted regardless so she may as well be.

WildBantha88
Lol at Malgus>Vader

ares834
Restricted to force? Probably Kyp then.

Nephthys
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Lol at Malgus>Vader

On par TK + lightning, bro.

FreshestSlice
On par TK + lightning, bro.
More like barely comparable TK. And his lightning is mediocre, since the definition you use for mediocre is not defeating anyone significant with it alone.

Nephthys
Malgus one-shot a Jedi capable of collapsing two large buildings with it, overpowering his lightsaber defense and burning holes in his chest and defeated Aryn Leneer and Adraas with it, plus is able to put the Imperial Strike team on it's knees with it.

FreshestSlice
Malgus one-shot a Jedi capable of collapsing two large buildings with it, overpowering his lightsaber defense and burning holes in his chest and defeated Aryn Leneer and Adraas with it, plus is able to put the Imperial Strike team on it's knees with it.
Leneer is Oneness and that other guys a mook without a name, besides having strong TK doesn't mean you have strong shields. And he didn't kill that strike team, so it obviously wasn't enough, especially considering that strike team by no means had to be Force Sensitive.

Revanchiste
A Revan.
B Marek
C Malguz
E Revan.
D????? Vader mayby????
F Vader or malguz.
G Revan.

Revan at 100% XDXDXDXD You are juzt kidding me.....

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Leneer is Oneness and that other guys a mook without a name, besides having strong TK doesn't mean you have strong shields. And he didn't kill that strike team, so it obviously wasn't enough, especially considering that strike team by no means had to be Force Sensitive.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

carthage
Malgus isnt beating Kyp, he can short out his breathing apparatus with alter environment and immediately ragdoll him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.