Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker VS Darth Maul and Darth Malgus(Sabers Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The dark lord of the Sith and his Lightsided younger self Vs Darth Maul and Malgus, two highly skilled warriors. who wins?

Emperordmb
I'm siding with team one. Vader is a more refined duelist than Malgus, and Anakin bested Dooku, which puts him above Maul.

|King Joker|
Yeah, team 1.

ILS
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Yeah, team 1.

The Merchant
Anakin and Vader.

NewGuy01
Team 1, lol.

Arhael
Team 1 in a good fight.

Angelalex242
My, My, this here Anakin guy...kicks butt.

AncientPower
Team 1.

Marco1907
It could go either way. Maul can take Vader, while Malgus stalemate with Anakin, team 2 has better chance.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Anakin bested Dooku, which puts him above Maul.

Lmfao that logic, would that put him above Kenobi as well ? I doubt that.

Anakin bested Dooku via using his weakness. Not because he was better duelist, which is why Obi-Wan bested Emokin. If you only want to see a defeated Dooku for comparing their lightsaber skills, then you can look at Maul's apprentice Savage Opress, who has disarmed Dooku in a lightsaber combat, only failed to kill him because of Dooku's force powers.

Nephthys
Good fight in either way. Unsure.

Arhael
Originally posted by Marco1907
Lmfao that logic, would that put him above Kenobi as well ? I doubt that.

Anakin bested Dooku via using his weakness. Not because he was better duelist
Critisizing flawed logic with more flawed logic. erm

DARTH POWER

Anakin bested Dooku via using his weakness. Not because he was better duelist,

Exactly. Dooku's Form having a Weakness- Lack pf Mobility, was specifically mentioned as a "Weakness". Whilst Anakin having trouble meeting blows head-to-head while fending off a second attacker, was never mentioned as a "Weakness."

Wait... confused

And it was specifically mentioned as being a "Weakness" Twice. Once at the point Anakin was hamerring down on Dooku's defenses and again just before Anakin chopped Dooku's hands off..

Wait... confused

Lucas even said in the audio commentary to that scene: "The purpose of this scene was to highlight Dooku's weakness to Anakin's specific style of duelling,"

No lie.. That's exactly what he says..

And Sidious tells General Grievous about Dooku's loss: "It was a necessary loss. Soon I will have a new Apprentice, one far younger, and one Without Any Specific Dueling Weakness,"

Again, No lie. That's exactly what Sidious says about replacing Dooku with Anakin.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Team 1, lol.

Marco1907
@DP

You know exactly what Sidious meant there, Anakin's potential. Sidious was after Anakin's potential even the time at the end of the TPM.

That is why Yoda sent Obi-Wan to Anakin, with knowing that Obi-Wan is capable of kicking ass of his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngGOy1DAXXI

''Fight with Lord Sidious strong enough, you are not.''

DARTH POWER
@DP

You know exactly what Sidious meant there, Anakin's potential. Sidious was after Anakin's potential even the time at the end of the TPM.

That is why Yoda sent Obi-Wan to Anakin, with knowing that Obi-Wan is capable of kicking ass of his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngGOy1DAXXI

''Fight with Lord Sidious strong enough, you are not.''

No it wasn't potential because he said "soon".

None of your arguments address the fact that Dooku had never been stated to have a "weakness" to Anakin's style, let alone having this mentioned as an issue when he was defeated.

On the contrary Anakin's style was the one specifically narrated as having a "weakness" to Dooku's mobility right before Dooku kick slammed him onto his butt.

And You KNOW very well Dooku's form was only said to be an issue "WHILE FENDING OFF A SECOND ATTACKER. "

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.