Jaden Korr vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Fight to the death

Emperordmb
Why?

ILS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Why? Good fight tbh

carthage
Jaden's ability to throw heavy rocks, defeat powerful clones, and his mastery of force repulse my prove problematic for Vader. Vader's cumbersome and slow movements can be easily evaded by Jaden, and Jaden's knowledge of the fast and strong lightsaber forms can easily smash Vader's arms

Overall, Jaden is too skilled and powerful for Vader.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Why?

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Jaden's ability to throw heavy rocks, defeat powerful clones, and his mastery of force repulse my prove problematic for Vader. Vader's cumbersome and slow movements can be easily evaded by Jaden, and Jaden's knowledge of the fast and strong lightsaber forms can easily smash Vader's arms

Overall, Jaden is too skilled and powerful for Vader. You make some solid points.

The Merchant
Jaden is capable of splitting trees in half with one-swing of his saber, he cleaves Vader in two.

Angelalex242
I find your lack of faith disturbing...

carthage
Vader's chest is a weakpoint and with enough strength Jaden can likely penetrate it and kill him in such a fashion.

Angelalex242
With due respect, Vader's chest isn't much more of a weak point then anyone else's. Cause, I dunno about you, but I'd die if stabbed in the chest too.

carthage
Jaden was able to hurl a rock and break trees, this is sufficient enough strength to break through Vader's flimsy chestpiece. He can also overwhelm Vader like he did to those clones.

ILS
Is this a mismatch in favour of Jaden?

Angelalex242
Why are you dwelling on the chest piece? Most likely, if something was flung at it, Vader would intercept it with his saber. Most of the Soresu moves in his fighting style are designed to protect the control panel.

The Merchant
They're just messing around hun.

Angelalex242
I was starting to think they didn't know the true POWER of the Dark Side. wink

Revanchiste

But Vader ztill the mozt ppowerfull between them... Ironic no?

carthage
I wish I knew what you were saying half the time

Angelalex242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM60FADyFEo

Impressive...now release your anger...

Stigma

Jaden was able to hurl a rock and break trees, this is sufficient enough strength to break through Vader's flimsy chestpiece. He can also overwhelm Vader like he did to those clones.

good one, cart. laughing

DarthAnt66
I hereby deem ILS my apprentice in the training of pissing people off.

Stigma
You have a natural talent for it stick out tongue

ILS will be highly trained, no doubt.

DarthAnt66
I never asked for your irrelevant opinion on the matter.
*bum dum tis*

Stigma
^ This is exactly what I mean, good job Ant.

DarthAnt66
Thank you, good sir. It's my speciality. *bows*

Stigma
*Nods back*

Your powers have doubled since we last met, I am pleased. Soon, the KMC forums will tremble beneath your feet.

DarthAnt66
They already do.

Stigma
Good. Goooood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.