Yoda and Caedus run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma

Trocity
10 will be difficult but I see them winning.

Boss or clear imo.

Trocity
I say they clear. Too late to edit lol.

Kyp can be killed pretty quickly by either Yoda or Caedus, faster than Luke could bring down either one of them, then it's 2 on 1 and I don't see Luke winning that.

Nephthys

Arhael
Should be clear.

Marco1907
Vader and Galen seems overhyped in this gauntlet.

Probably 10.

NewGuy01
Clear tbh.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Clear tbh.

Nephthys
giiiiiiiiiiiga-draaaaaaaaaain

carthage
Done at 10 or clear, it depends on how long it takes for Yoda to kill Hego. Caedus and the Emperor could go either way but Plagueis would die to Yoda or Caedus

ares834
Stop at boss.

Sinious
They're not defeating 10.

carthage
Depends on if Caedus can beat Plagueis before Sidious kills Yoda imo

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's amazing how much people overrate Plagueis... Color me not impressed by his fighting feats. In fact, the word that comes to mind is meh

Sinious
IDK. Plagueis' mastery over the force makes it harder for me to believe Caedus can defeat him.

Angelalex242
Stop at Boss. Luke and Kyp play a waiting game till Yoda tires...Ataru IS really hard to keep up.

In general, though, I'd imagine Kyp drops first, Yoda drops second, and then Caedus slowly runs out of body parts till he dies.

...Or possibly, Luke goes Ape**** on his nephew for killing Mara and kills him with extreme prejudice. Yoda won't have the energy left to fight a pissed off Luke after Kyp drops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.