Yoda and Rots Sidios vs GM Luke (force powers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Who wins?

Fated Xtasy
Damn, that auto-correct.

Anyway. I'm going with Team. they have more "firepower" at their disposal. Its good fight imo

WildBantha88
Luke has moved black holes :/

Arhael
Team.

Arhael
Originally posted by Arhael
Team.

Originally posted by WildBantha88
That's one of Luke's least impressive feats actually.

WildBantha88
And it is far beyond either of Sid or Yoda's best feats. Tking an army of Vong>>>>>smashing two large ships

DarthAnt66
Team crushes.

NewGuy01

So has Kyp Durron.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by NewGuy01
So has Kyp Durron. that is a godly feat for Kyp. Not a strike against Luke's feat

DarthAnt66
Moving a artificial black hole required constant concentration and a continuous flow of Force to manipulate the object. The amount of power released in the fight due to time constraints is a fraction of what they could do there. Theoretically, Luke will have less then a second to summon power at really any given time. Hardly enough to gather the amount he needed for that particular feat.

WildBantha88
Luke fights in nanoseconds thumb up

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Moving a artificial black hole required constant concentration and a continuous flow of Force to manipulate the object. The amount of power released in the fight due to time constraints is a fraction of what they could do there. Theoretically, Luke will have less then a second to summon power at really any given time. Hardly enough to gather the amount he needed for that particular feat. if you want to play that game then let's play it. Yoda will not be able to summon the power needed to smash two ships together because of a lack of time required to gather your energies.

DarthAnt66
@ first post. Nah, and regardless it takes seconds-to-minutes to manipulate a black hole, not under a second like you fallaciously suggest.

DarthAnt66
if you want to play that game then let's play it. Yoda will not be able to summon the power needed to smash two ships together because of a lack of time required to gather your energies.
I never planned to use OCW feats anyway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WildBantha88
What it doesn't take minutes to do is pin Caedus to the floor with the force. Your attempts at lowballing luke are a torrential fluke.

DarthAnt66
I never denied that doesn't take a minute. erm I denied he can take on both Sidious' and Yoda's power.
And you trying to actually act like even a decent debater is pretty amusing.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I never denied that doesn't take a minute. erm I denied he can take on both Sidious' and Yoda's power.
And you trying to actually act like even a decent debater is pretty amusing. Being able to utterly dominate Caedus proovea that he can do so to Yoda and Said, who, at the time, are only slightly above Caedus.

And the fact that you are trying to act like your more intelligent than the 13 year old that you are is utterly ridiculous

DarthAnt66
How is releasing the energy required to pin Caedus suggest he can do it to the same to Yoda alone, let alone both of them? That kind of logic doesn't work.

If you are trying to make a insult concerning my age, at least get it right.

Marco1907
Team everytime.

DarthAnt66
Obviously. Obvious troll thread is obvious troll thread.

WildBantha88
Actually it domating a being does suggest that he could do the same to someone of near equal strength.

I do believe that in less than a year you have tried to convince me you aged 3. You are 13 to me because that is the last age that you have claimed to be

DarthAnt66
Nope. Luke demonstrated the ability to blow through his barrier, but not enough any more to kill a defenseless human male (regardless of his intentions were not to kill him). Really, once the barrier is destroyed, it's just a man defenseless to the Force. He could ragdoll Caedus for all I care but once that barrier is break, it's not more impressive then throwing around a 200 pound object. So to be honest, Luke didn't exert the energy to theoretically break through Yoda's barrier, especially with Sidious twirling at him with a lightsaber.

I'm 36 now.

|King Joker|
Team.

NewGuy01
Luke couldn't pin Caedus in their fight. no expression

Arhael
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Who was this statement direct too?

Nephthys
He's breaking the 4th wall and talking directly to the audience.

Angelalex242
2 9s usually beat a 10. (Sidious has not yet reached the 10 he'll be later in life, but it doesn't matter.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.