Gangstalking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SayWhat
What do you think about it?

Does it exist and if so, is this not a crime in itself and an example of some sort of convert to our way of thinking or get HARASSED in some way?

A year went to visit my daughter in MO. Had moved to MN and was a short distance away from where I was staying at. Could have dropped into see MG, but my daughter had just become a teenager and that was much more important. And saw my daughter a month later for Xmas, and again could have stopped by to say hello to MG.

Was not compelled to do so, and felt no good reason to do so. So I skipped it.

On the way home driving in snowstorm in Iowa and MN, pulled off the road as roads turned into sheets of heavy ice.

In Stewartsville, MN, the next morning at the hotel, some sort of stooge look alive of MG is in the lobby. That was weird. If I had wanted to see her, I would have gone to her house. Now some Fusion Center of actors that look like her want to come to me. Had to laugh and went on home.

This was about a year ago in MN and in CA the same thing happened at a workplace of mine last month. Some sort of stooge look alike. And of some other people I know too.

Must be some sort of law enforcement fusion center thing of "We think he could be dangerous or something". My guess some sort of NSA, or Defense Itel agency ops going on.

And for some odd reason I know where these people live who claimed to have a reason for these types of people harassing me, yet I have no desire to see them personally. But for some reason these gang stalkers want to provoke me. Weird huh?

What do you all think?

SayWhat

SayWhat
Or how about a place called TACO, 3rd avenue charitable org. I went there to get some meals and a librarian showed up. In fact, there was a huge yell, the librarian is here. Ok. A few months later at the library, the computers go down. And who shows up to tell me this, the same person I met at TACO.

Not a coincidence.

Oneness
Stop mimicking me.

Oneness
You're apparently trying to bait or taunt me.

I've found the source of these strange coincidences: divine providence.

There're several explanations; Simulated Reality, Three Dimensional Construct which is an older cosmological state with less complexity enclosed within the current cosmos, which has far more complexity and, subsequently, beings could operate through strings to make changes in it, causing something different to happen a billion years ago which alters my current circumstances. That's probability manipulation at its finest.

SayWhat
K, RJ.

Robtard
Ha, you're back.

dadudemon
Has anyone really even far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Quincy
I'm not familiar with this sort of thing I'm seeing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.