TX vs Voldermort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Female Terminator

Vs

Tom

RJ 2.0
TX

quanchi112
Tom wins, easily.

Psychotron
TX.

NemeBro
To be honest Voldemort probably does win. It has been a real long time since I've seen T3 (cause it sucked), but I don't recall her having anything that could deal with a dude who collapsed bridges and could easily telekinetically toss her around.

KingD19
He has no defense against the plasma cannon.

Or any of these other weapons she can make -
IAD ChemTech Flamethrower
.223 Automatic Stopper
.45 Cascader
M41 pulse rifle (Aliens reference)
783 CHAIN Repeater
ADMOR BioBlaster
BioRail 32SR-9 (modified)
CG45 Needler
CONSIGLIO EBlaster
Crescent Corridor Blaster
EMP Generator
Finite Rapid Cluster Gun
HDE Predator (333b)
HK-54334 (modified)
KLD-Magnum Repeater
Laser X-ray Burst Gun
Rumsfeld P31 Caustic
Subauro Neutralizer (.444)
Tracking EBlaster
TWIN Barrier Gun
XFLRG 44mm
M41A pulse rifle
Nano-Disrupter (.222)
P31 Caustic Shells x231

Quincy
Well but if he is capable of levitating and apparating then he's just as skilled at not getting shot at a human man who didn't have those feats

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
He has no defense against the plasma cannon.

Or any of these other weapons she can make -
IAD ChemTech Flamethrower
.223 Automatic Stopper
.45 Cascader
M41 pulse rifle (Aliens reference)
783 CHAIN Repeater
ADMOR BioBlaster
BioRail 32SR-9 (modified)
CG45 Needler
CONSIGLIO EBlaster
Crescent Corridor Blaster
EMP Generator
Finite Rapid Cluster Gun
HDE Predator (333b)
HK-54334 (modified)
KLD-Magnum Repeater
Laser X-ray Burst Gun
Rumsfeld P31 Caustic
Subauro Neutralizer (.444)
Tracking EBlaster
TWIN Barrier Gun
XFLRG 44mm
M41A pulse rifle
Nano-Disrupter (.222)
P31 Caustic Shells x231

And she has no defense against Voldemort blowing her to pieces with a single spell. Or against telekinesis. Or against transfiguration actually. Transfigurating objects is easy.

It helps that Voldemort is, as far as I recall, quicker on the draw than the TX. Certainly quicker than the normal people she failed to kill.

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
And she has no defense against Voldemort blowing her to pieces with a single spell. Or against telekinesis. Or against transfiguration actually. Transfigurating objects is easy.

It helps that Voldemort is, as far as I recall, quicker on the draw than the TX. Certainly quicker than the normal people she failed to kill.

True. I'm just pointing out all the stuff she can make.

I doubt he has anything in his arsenal that can take her down though, although it has been years since I saw that movie. I remember Fiendfyre couldn't even get through stone. And she's like super super titanium from the future with the liquid metal as well.

Has he shown the ability to transmute something on her level?

Also in a forum fight she should be able to dodge the rather slow and brightly colored, making them easily noticeable spells.

Plus his go to moves are null and void here.

StealthRanger
Depends on who moves first

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
True. I'm just pointing out all the stuff she can make.

I doubt he has anything in his arsenal that can take her down though, although it has been years since I saw that movie. I remember Fiendfyre couldn't even get through stone. And she's like super super titanium from the future with the liquid metal as well.

Has he shown the ability to transmute something on her level?

Also in a forum fight she should be able to dodge the rather slow and brightly colored, making them easily noticeable spells.

Plus his go to moves are null and void here. Fiendfyre is fire, just because it couldn't incinerate solid stone easily doesn't mean his other spells (which rely more on kinetic force) can't harm her. Lesser Death Eaters destroyed a bridge. The T-X's legs were crushed by a falling helicopter, by comparison. He can definitely hurt her.

"On her level"? She's an object. Made of fancier materials sure, but we are never given any indication that high-grade metals are more resistant to transfiguration.

She's not particularly fast. By feats wizards are probably faster, frankly. She also can't dodge telekinesis.

Sure, Avada Kedavra won't work, but he doesn't need it. Both combatants are afforded basic knowledge. He's not so dumb that he would try to use the killing curse on an object.

Impediment
I'm gonna go with Voldy.

Quincy
Hey Neme, how would you argue against the weaponry that the TX has access to?

NemeBro
He's already turned her into a chair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.