Jacen and Jaina Solo vs. Palpatine ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who takes this?

carthage
The twins kick his ass

Marco1907
Palp.

NewGuy01
Interesting fight.

Arhael
If it is Dark Nest Jacen, then team. Else Palpatine. They can certainly take him in sabers as their skill was well developed throughout war but they still lacked in Force fight department.

Sinious
Is Jacen inferior to his sith version in any way?

carthage
No

Arhael
Originally posted by carthage
No
Dark Nest Jacen mostly no because at that point he has gone through 5 year learning exile and that's where most of Luke level feats come from.

Angelalex242
Sidious kills Jaina off quickly and turns Jacen into Caedus early, no auntkilling required. Sidious is much happier with his not so maimed Sith Apprentice.

carthage
Sidious dies

Q99
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Sidious kills Jaina off quickly and turns Jacen into Caedus early, no auntkilling required. Sidious is much happier with his not so maimed Sith Apprentice.

Jaina is good enough that she by no means dies easily- especially not with Jacen backing her, in which situation I don't think she dies at all.

The twins win.

SunRazer
Collectively, the twins win. Though they're still outclassed Force-wise.

Trocity
Yeah, twins win - battle meld seals it for me.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Marco1907
Palp.

Nephthys
Oh yeah, I guess with battle meld they do have a shot. How effective is that again?

Stigma
If Jacen is more or less = Caedus , then adding Jaina is an overkill.

The twins win.

carthage
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Palp gets shit on

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Sidious gets stomped.

thumb up

Raptor22
Anyone have any good saber feats for jacen. I remember in the Dark Nest he got tooled on by lomi plo. Iirc she was fighting mara at the time and jacen attacked her from behind and she defended him and disarmed him then stabbed him thru the gut in 2-3 moves.

Raptor22
Here it is. Its a little different than i remember, but still not a good showing for Jacen. I dont think at this stage of their lives they would last too long against palpatine, let alone beat him.

"Lomi Plo's came arcing down toward the crown of Mara's helmet.

Then Jacen was there, slipping in front of Mara, his lightsaber flashing up to block. He caught the blow above his head and whipped his blade over Lomi Plo's and sent her white lightsaber spinning away into rubble.

But Lomi Plo had two lightsabers, and she brought the second one up under Jacens guard, pushing it into the abdomen of his vac suit. The purple tip came out through his back."

carthage
He was trying to help Luke iirc, and Lomi was amped by an entire colonies of Gorog so there's that as well

Raptor22
QUOTE=15174908]Originally posted by carthage
He was trying to help Luke iirc, and Lomi was amped by an entire colonies of Gorog so there's that as well he wasnt helping luke he was saving mara from a sneak attack by lomi.

"But Lomi plo had grown weary of fighting Luke. She spun away, her long upper arms lashing out toward mara."

Either way lomi was dealing with another powerful character when jacen attacked her, so that would put her at a disadvantage and give jacen an advantage.

Ill give u the gorog thing though. Those little guys give a pretty beastly amp.

carthage
Wasn't he injured as well after his ship crashed and punctured in his kidney or something?

The whole idea of a random Dark Jedi fighting Luke is ridiculous though. Also if this is Prime Jacen, it'd be him in Betrayal just prior to becoming Caedus

Trocity
True, Betrayal is 4 years after Swarm War.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.