HoT vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
2 powerful jedi challenge each other

All out

Who wins?

carthage
Mace with mid difficulty at best

Marco1907
Master Windu.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Mace.

Arhael
Originally posted by carthage
Mace with mid difficulty at best

Emperordmb
Windu takes this one IMO.

Trocity
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, Mace.

ILS
lol. HoT can beat Maul who is slightly below Mace as a duelist and more powerful, but loses to Mace by unanimous decision.

Awesome.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
lol. HoT can beat Maul who is slightly below Mace as a duelist and more powerful, but loses to Mace by unanimous decision.

Awesome.

all because of one name:

Samuel. L. Jackson cool

DarthAnt66
Hero takes this one.

Fated Xtasy
Sinious gets your butt in here and tell us who you think will win, Naoz!

DarthAnt66
no expression No on- sigh, never mind. Knock yourself out, Sinny. wink

Sinious
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
no expression No on- sigh, never mind. Knock yourself out, Sinny. wink

I'm on your side on this one though confused

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Sinious gets your butt in here and tell us who you think will win, Naoz!

Its hard to place Windu. For some, he is Yoda level due to a quote and his performance against Sidious but to some he is Dooku's inferior. Considering Windu's performance against weaker combatants though, I'd say the HoT wins in a close fight.

DarthAnt66
Yas bae yass.

Nephthys
Hero takes this one.

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS

Awesome.

Maul beats HoT. Now this is consistent right ? smokin'

But Windu also beats Maul as well.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
Its hard to place Windu. For some, he is Yoda level due to a quote and his performance against Sidious but to some he is Dooku's inferior. Considering Windu's performance against weaker combatants though, I'd say the HoT wins in a close fight.

Weaker combatants? could you tell me who you are referring too? Bulq? Ventress? Depa?

Marco1907
Weaker combatants? could you tell me who you are referring too? Bulq? Ventress? Depa?

Bulq and Depa are so weak, they are nothing like prime jedi order's one of the best. And Windu was using his full power against his old friends. No holding back.

Just like this ;

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWars-Omnibus-QuinlanVos-JediinDarkness-090_zps47e191d8.jpg

Sinious
I dunno if he was holding back. He didn't appear to be near Yoa level though. I believe Windu is top 5 jedi ish right after HoT imo.

Bulq gets stomped by Dooku IIRC where against Windu he put up a good fight. With Ventress it wasn't much of a fight so can't really use that against Windu as the dialogue also suggests that he isnt killing her on purpose.

ares834
Mace wins in a decent fight if LS HoT.

He easily defeats a DS HoT.

ares834
I dunno if he was holding back. He didn't appear to be near Yoa level though. I believe Windu is top 5 jedi ish right after HoT imo.

So HoT is #4... Lol

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
Mace wins in a decent fight if LS HoT.

He easily defeats a DS HoT.

If Windu is already > the Hero why would he stomp with Vapaad?

Arhael
Originally posted by ILS

Awesome.
Nah, he can't beat Maul either.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
If Windu is already > the Hero why would he stomp with Vapaad?

Not stomp, but win easily. Bit of a difference really.

Nephthys
Barsen'thor > Maul* tbh. Let alone the Hero.

*coughandmacecough

Marco1907

Bulq gets stomped by Dooku IIRC where against Windu he put up a good fight. With Ventress it wasn't much of a fight so can't really use that against Windu as the dialogue also suggests that he isnt killing her on purpose.

Did you know this ?

''Mace was highly distressed that his mission involved fighting his old friend and colleague Sora Bulq.

-Source : Fact Files #108''

Or you were just trolling ?

carthage
Hero hasn't beaten anyone above Bulq or held his own against someone like Grievous in sabers. He has only beaten featless beings and his power isn't enough to tilt the duel in his favor.

Maul would beat HoT as well

Board Walker
Hot is never DS

HOT >> mace

Sinious
Originally posted by ares834
So HoT is #4... Lol

hmm nah, I'd say HoT is 5 and Windu is 6. Its just my opinion though.

Originally posted by Marco1907
Did you know this ?

''Mace was highly distressed that his mission involved fighting his old friend and colleague Sora Bulq.

-Source : Fact Files #108''

Or you were just trolling ?

Dude like I said I'm not one of the people who thinks Anakin or Dooku > Windu. I think he was the second best of the order in ROTS(he's not near Yoda though) but it seems there was an emotion factor limiting him every time he faced someone.

HoT from a very early stage of his "career" as a jedi started defeating powerful enemies. I just don't think Windu is as good as the guy who could resist Vitiate's TP and outclass every other person in the jedi order in a competitive era.

ILS
I find it kind of funny how readily Marco accepts that Mace holds back against people despite there being absolutely no evidence to suggest this, yet he can't accept the fact that Sidious was, as per creator statements, toying with Maul and Savage.

Lord Stark
Mace takes this with difficulty. It was originally believed that HoT defeated the Voice which was ~ Vitiate. Recent info seems to suggest that the Voice was considerably weakened.

ILS
The North Remembers

carthage
HoT beating Vitiate who blows with sabers says nothing about his abilities as a skilled duelist, so bringing up Vitiate's TP feats like some of the guys here does nothing lol.

HoT has only beaten featless individuals, Mace has contended with much better individuals such as Bulq, Grievous, and Maul. HoT would lose in sabers with no real issues

Sinious
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Mace takes this with difficulty. It was originally believed that HoT defeated the Voice which was ~ Vitiate. Recent info seems to suggest that the Voice was considerably weakened.

What? We always knew Vitiate was weakened in that confrontation. Recent info just proved that the Servent One's claim about Emperor's return was true.

Lord Stark
What? We always knew Vitiate was weakened in that confrontation. Recent info just proved that the Servent One's claim about Emperor's return was true.

Indeed, but the Emperor had time to recover his strength, and the Hero was on a nexus. I thought Vitiate was stronger, but it seems now as though he outclasses the Hero. The Hero doesn't even look to be stronger than Revan anymore.

ILS
The North Remembers

Sinious
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Indeed, but the Emperor had time to recover his strength, and the Hero was on a nexus.

Oh, well its just that he was always considered to be weakened in that fight and with good reason. In a prior confrontation, Vitiate stomped HoT. HoT increased in power in act 3 but not to that extend. Its still a very impressive feat to defeat the Emperor though. Even in his weakened state, HoT had to face him alone cause no one else could resist Emperor's mental attack.

thumb up

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
yet he can't accept the fact that Sidious was, as per creator statements, toying with Maul and Savage.

Perhaps because no such statements exist.

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS
despite there being absolutely no evidence to suggest this,

Factfiles 108.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Perhaps because no such statements exist.

thumb up

ILS is a secret Sidious fanboy. Maul is just a cover for him, why would ILS so insisted on protecting Sidious in every topic then ? Right ?

As for the claim, yeah there is no evidence on ''toying'' Maul and Savage were that good, Dave Filoni himself said that Savage put up a better fight than jedi council did, I mean Savage Opress is a better duelist and warrior than even Kit Fisto, of course they would put a better fight.

We've already evidence on Sora Bulq vs. Mace fight (factfiles 108) , but ILS has none of this kind of evidence, yet ILS blindly protect Sidious in every topic. According to ILS, Sidious should speedblitz everyone, which is stupid.

Another reason that Maul and Savage did good, they have the every tool to make this, they are physically strong and fast, not to mention they are using the same style of Sidious, it is not that weird to they are putting up a good fight than jedi council did, Savage Opress alone would beat those council members without trouble, let alone his sith master Darth Maul.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by ILS
yet he can't accept the fact that Sidious was, as per creator statements, toying with Maul and Savage.

Nah, you haven't heard? Sidious was going easy in force but was fighting As Hard as he could in Pure Sabers and the Zabraks were totes threatening him.

Marco1907
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Nah, you haven't heard? Sidious was going easy in force but was fighting As Hard as he could in Pure Sabers and the Zabraks were totes threatening him.

Why would you hold back against someone who is going to die already (Savage Opress) ? Stupid right ? I guess that is big difference between 'Jedi' Mace vs. his old friends, and 'Sith' Sidious vs. dead man Savage Opress.

But wait, Sidious needed to get wank.

The_Tempest
Why would you hold back against someone who is going to die already (Savage Opress) ? Stupid right ? I guess that is big difference between 'Jedi' Mace vs. his old friends, and 'Sith' Sidious vs. dead man Savage Opress.

But wait, Sidious needed to get wank.

The obvious answer: he wanted to have fun.

Now I've got a question for you, Marco, if you have the balls to answer: Why would Sidious pin the brothers and then let them go if he were going for a quick kill?

DarthAnt66
#shotsfired

DARTH POWER

Now I've got a question for you, Marco, if you have the balls to answer: Why would Sidious pin the brothers and then let them go if he were going for a quick kill?

Yes all the Why's and If's and But's are all very good, for speculating.

But that doesn't change ILS's claim that the Creator of the Clone Wars apparently outright said that "Sidious Was Toying with the Brothers" is a blatant lie.

Marco1907

Hmm... Maybe pinning them into the wall is not going to kill or K.O them ?

The_Tempest
Hmm... Maybe pinning them into the wall is not going to kill or K.O them ?

Hmm... then why do it in the first place if he's going for a quick kill?

Arhael
Hmm... then why do it in the first place if he's going for a quick kill?
As if he could predict the outcome of his attack. Because it is much quicker and more unexpected than jumping at them with lightsaber. It is the quickest way to kill, definitely worth a try before risking your life by engaging them in close combat. In the least it would concussion and injure them making subsequent fight easier.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Arhael
As if he could predict the outcome of his attack. Because it is much quicker and more unexpected than jumping at them with lightsaber. It is the quickest way to kill, definitely worth a try before risking your life by engaging them in close combat. In the least it would concussion and injure them making subsequent fight easier.

Then we're back to: why let them go?

Sinious
Sidious was laughing at them the entire time. It's a similar case to Yoda. He was smiling during that fight too until he felt in danger. The difference is, Sidious never ceased to enjoy himself when dueling the brothers.

Arhael
Then we're back to: why let them go?
If you see that something doesn't work, there is not point in continuing.

S_W_LeGenD
Hero of Tython, in a good fight.

DARTH POWER
Sidious was laughing at them the entire time. It's a similar case to Yoda. He was smiling during that fight too until he felt in danger. The difference is, Sidious never ceased to enjoy himself when dueling the brothers.

Really? Not even once? Because I distinctly remember an unhappy face when he KO'd Maul.

Revanchiste
Yhea zidiouz love when it'z long it'z funnier !! You can demand to plagueiz.. Unfortunatly for palpatine it waz too zhort with plagueiz and you know why XD !!!

Well well Vaapad iz like a yuyo without Rage to zource it...

HoT have the edge in term of force power.... But HoT light zaber zkill are juzt Ven Zallow light zaber zkill in greater...

Marco1907

Nephthys

Marco1907
Sidious wasn't actually trying to kill him though. no expression

True, but novel ends differently, Sidious was shooting lightning for kill.

ILS
LMFAO @ Sidious trying to kill Maul with lightning. If Sidious wasn't holding his lightning back Maul would be a charred husk, or at least dead.

Marco1907
Should I say ''Sidious speedblitz them all.'' Apparently in the novel, Sidious ''tried'' to do that but failed. Nuff said.

As for lightning, yeah I meant in the end of novel, after Sidious disarming Maul he shoots lightning for kill.

'' Bolts of energy ripped out from the Sith Lord’s fingers, tendrils of brilliant blue and purple that danced across Maul’s tattooed skin and ripped through his muscles, his organs. His mechanical legs convulsed, shorting out.
“You belong to me,” Sidious said. “Your existence is now perfectly meaningless.”
He stretched out his fingers and the energy tore through Maul again. Sidious watched the lightning build in intensity, his eyes unblinking, his teeth gritted in a triumphant, terrible smile.''

DARTH POWER
Sidious wasn't actually trying to kill him though. no expression

According to the Official Site he was there to Destroy him. So we don't actually know when he decided to keep him alive.

Sidious says in SOD "The fact that Maul survived is proof Talzin is alive." So we have no idea when he thought of that theory. Could have been when he saw Talzin's green mist leaving Opress's body.

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS
LMFAO @ Sidious trying to kill Maul with lightning. If Sidious wasn't holding his lightning back Maul would be a charred husk, or at least dead.

Question : If you are not a secret Sidious fanboy, why are you ignoring Mace and Maul's battles against Sidious ? No matter what, you are just protecting Sidious.

ILS
As for lightning, yeah I meant in the end of novel, after Sidious disarming Maul he shoots lightning for kill.

'' Bolts of energy ripped out from the Sith Lord’s fingers, tendrils of brilliant blue and purple that danced across Maul’s tattooed skin and ripped through his muscles, his organs. His mechanical legs convulsed, shorting out.
“You belong to me,” Sidious said. “Your existence is now perfectly meaningless.”
He stretched out his fingers and the energy tore through Maul again. Sidious watched the lightning build in intensity, his eyes unblinking, his teeth gritted in a triumphant, terrible smile.'' Nothing there indicates that Sidious was trying to kill Maul and if he was, don't you think he would have, considering Maul was completely defenceless? And also, the fact that the intensity of his lightning was increasing instead of it just being at full-capacity from the get-go further implies he wasn't trying to kill Maul. If he was trying to kill Maul, it would be at 100%.

Because..... I don't need to base my conclusions on bias and fanboyism like you do for Maul and Mace?

Marco1907
Why didn't he kill Savage easily ? Savage needed to die, but thanks to Maul, Sidious failed to blitz Savage as well. ''Toying'' is just a lie of Sidious fanboys. Just like ''Mace vs. Sidious - What happened'' lie.

Sidious would kill Maul if he wouldn't surrender in the end imo, or he could cut his arm or legs at the beginning just as easy. But he failed to do that easily.

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS

Because..... I don't need to base my conclusions on bias and fanboyism like you do for Maul and Mace?

Because sources suggests otherwise. Dave Filoni himself said Savage put up a better fight than Jedi council did. And in the novel, it happened in different way with different scenario, Sidious was trying to kill him and he failed to do that easily. Which should be enough evidence for a Maul fan and for someone who is not a Sidious fan.

carthage
Marco is lowering Maul's reputation to Darth Bane's level..........

Marco1907
Marco is lowering Maul's reputation to Darth Bane's level..........

Why don't you be honest about Sidious ? ILS and you are Sidious fans. There is no wrong on this.

Not to mention, both of your signatures includes ''Sidious'' is that a coincidence ?

ILS
According to Marco everyone is a secret Sidious fanboy, lmao

DarthAnt66
I'm a secret Shitious fanboy. #zelionswagftw

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS
According to Marco everyone is a secret Sidious fanboy, lmao

No, edited. Both of your signatures includes Sidious. Here is my evidence. ILS and carthage are secret sidious fans.

carthage
Sidious > Agen Kolar > Coruscant Death sticks dealer > Darth Bandon > Darth Maul > DOE Bane

ILS
Coruscant Death Stick Dealers vs Bane will be my video after Kolar vs Plagueis

carthage
Is the Kolar vs Plagueis one almost done?

DarthAnt66
Sidious > Agen Kolar > Coruscant Death sticks dealer > Darth Bandon > Darth Maul > DOE Bane
LMFAOaoooooooo. Saved to Bio.

ILS
It takes a long time to make a video brah.

Sinious
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Really? Not even once? Because I distinctly remember an unhappy face when he KO'd Maul.

:facepalm:

Lmfao. This was pathetic.

The only pathetic thing here is you trying desperately to justify Maul's comparability to Sidious. You should be proud that your favorite character didn't get killed in 3 seconds.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Arhael
If you see that something doesn't work, there is not point in continuing.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Steve-Carell-What.gif

So, to be clear, you're asserting that Sidious flattened them with TK in an attempt to kill them, realized it wasn't working, and was forced to let them go?

DarthAnt66
thumb up It's... *sees Maul getting disarmed* obvious... *sees Maul get lifted up* Sidious... *sees Maul get thrown into a wall* can't... *sees Maul get thrown into another wall* ragdoll... *sees Maul get slammed onto the ground* Maul... *sees Maul beg for mercy*.

Arhael
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Steve-Carell-What.gif

So, to be clear, you're asserting that Sidious flattened them with TK in an attempt to kill them, realized it wasn't working, and was forced to let them go?
Possible.

McP
Every top/near top CW's character would be able to beat HoT. Yoda, Sidious, Plagueis and perhaps Talzin would destroy him. Dooku, Mace and Anakin would defeat him with mid diff. Maul is able to do that as well, but with high diff.

carthage
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Mace Windu during his confrontation with the Hero of Tython...
http://s4.postimg.org/vtr44ly17/macw_wtf.gif

carthage
"That was Vaapad, Hero, how many animation glitches do you see?"

NewGuy01
LOL

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
LOL

ILS
Mace Windu during his confrontation with the Hero of Tython...
http://s4.postimg.org/vtr44ly17/macw_wtf.gif I can't see the gif

NewGuy01
You're missing out, seriously. And you don't get Carthage's joke because of it.

ILS
I got part of the joke because it's from the Kar Vastor fight, and I just imagined some game character wacking out. Of course I cannot fully appreciate how the joke was applied, but the theory got a chuckle out of me.

Can someone please post the gif for me?

NewGuy01
http://s4.postimg.org/vtr44ly17/macw_wtf.gif

^true mastery of Vaapad

ILS
ROFL

FreshestSlice
"That was Vaapad, Hero, how many animation glitches do you see?"
Lulz.

Anyway, HoT. Because reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.