Savage Opress vs. HoT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marco1907
Sith apprentice Savage Opress (his sith master is Darth Maul) vs. HoT

Who wins ?

Fated Xtasy
This, is a bit of a No-brainer.

HoT

Emperordmb
lol HOT

DarthAnt66
HoT beats the Maul, Savage, and Ventress trio combined, to be honest.

Marco1907
Savage ragdolls. He is capable of doing that to Count Dooku, why not HoT as well ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodJ_4udTlA

DarthAnt66
Sometimes I feel bad that everyone hates you on these boards, but moments like these make me say, "nah, he deserves it."

Marco1907
Lmfao.

It seems Darthant didn't like this. I sense butthurt flow through you son, just let it go and accept Darth Maul as your sith master.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Marco1907
Savage ragdolls. He is capable of doing that to Count Dooku, why not HoT as well ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodJ_4udTlA

He only did that after being enraged at how badly Dooku was beating him with Force Lightning, he's never replicated that feat with anyone else.

(btw i should clarify, i in no way agree with Darthant, I would genuinely like to have a discussion on the subject)

DarthAnt66
Lmfao.

It seems Darthant didn't like this. I sense butthurt flow through you son, just let it go and accept Darth Maul as your sith master.
Darth Maul vs Revan, who wins?

ares834
Bit of a lopsided battle...

Marco1907
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
He only did that after being enraged at how badly Dooku was beating him with Force Lightning, he's never replicated that feat with anyone else.

How about Obi-Wan and Anakin ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmbMZyvdYtM

Right ? Am I right ?

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Darth Maul vs Revan, who wins?

Don't underestimate the power of the dark side Revan fanboy, you need to choose a side, light or dark. Without being decisive, you are nothing.

Sinious
lol this thread is amusing.

ILS
Yeah I totally blame Marco for the hate Maul and Savage get on this board. F*cking hell.

DarthAnt66
Despite belief, Maul was/is my favorite PT and TCW character.

ILS
Don't you mean MAWWLL

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS
Yeah I totally blame Marco for the hate Maul and Savage get on this board. F*cking hell.

What ? There are people here thinks that TPM Kenobi speedblitzed TPM Maul, and you blame me ? Really ?

There were lots of Maul haters before I came here son, believe me. KMC was worser than CV about Maul hate, but I am working on it right now, with some knowledge they can learn the true power of the dark side.

Despite belief, Maul was/is my favorite PT and TCW character.

You think Maul is just an stupid Sith apprentice and TPM Kenobi blitzed him. Don't lie. You even open a thread about ''why Darth Maul is weak'' or something like that... Lol.

Fated Xtasy
How about Obi-Wan and Anakin ?.

Was the second part(the one after the fight with dooku) an actual TK attack? it seems more physical. Also he's a pretty good TK user, but most of the time he unleashes these "monstrous waves" when he's angry.

- Got beaten down with force lightning. Unleashed TK

- Got struck with a bunch of blaster bolts. Unleashed TK.

Also, he's inconsistent some times, he TK's Skywalker, Kenobi, Dooku and Ventress, yet he does nothing of the sort against Koon, Gallia or Kenobi when he faced them

ares834
Originally posted by ILS

Reminds me of what happened to Revan after Legend began posting here.

Nephthys
Um, the Hero of Tython.

Call me when Savage becomes too powerful for the greatest telepath in the mythos to dominate.

Marco1907
Originally posted by ares834
Reminds me of what happened to Revan after Legend began posting here.

Here is. This guy thinks that TPM Kenobi blitzed Darth Maul.

Now lets see the haters ;

ares834
trocity
darthant66

there are many actually, before I came here they were lowballing ''great sith lord'' Darth Maul in every thread believe me.

ares834
I think Kenobi blitzes Darth Maul? News to me.

Marco1907
Originally posted by ares834
I think Kenobi blitzes Darth Maul

Haha. See, ILS.

Nephthys
Yeah, I though Maul was just some sort of retard or was suddenly overwhelmed by homosexual urges for Ewan McGregor. Not that he was blitzed.

ILS
Wonder how Maul's character would be viewed if he originated in any era other than PT.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He'd be Emperor's Wrath tbh

Arhael
I think I am loosing my mind
Haha. See, ILS.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
Wonder how Maul's character would be viewed if he originated in any era other than PT.

I wonder how Mauls character would be viewed if he casually buttfvcked a blast door the size of a house and defeated an ancient Sith Lord drawing power from hundreds of Jedi Masters while immensely weakened.

ILS
I wonder how Bane's character would be viewed if he wasn't just f*cking shit at everything.

Happy Dance

Nephthys
Turns out, pretty well.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, I though Maul was just some sort of retard or was suddenly overwhelmed by homosexual urges for Ewan McGregor. Not that he was blitzed.

Actually, there are theories about why Maul's vision is clouded, it was came from Plagueis's assasination happened in exact time. But that was just a theory. I read it from wookiepedia, but it makes sense to me.

''But he underestimated Obi-Wan Kenobi, which led to his downfall when he opened himself up to an attack from the young Padawan, an opponent he tried to have eliminated. It may have been the recent revelation of Sidious' secret Master that clouded his judgment.''

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Maul

Originally posted by ILS

I think they would call him ''Great Sith Lord'' just like Count Dooku said once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QhjElhu7UHQ#t=188

Arhael
Opress is a Force beast. He floored Anakin and Kenobi with a Force wave just like Revan floored a strike team. Anakin is far more powerful than anyone on that strike team. Hence, Opress > Revan. Hence Opress > Hot.

Happy Dance

ILS
Originally posted by Arhael
Opress is a Force beast. He floored Anakin and Kenobi with a Force wave just like Revan floored a strike team. Anakin is far more powerful than anyone on that strike team. Hence, Opress > Revan. Hence Opress > Hot.

Happy Dance Pretty much.

carthage
Um, the Hero of Tython.

Call me when Savage becomes too powerful for the greatest telepath in the mythos to dominate.

Call me when HoT beats someone like Plo Koon or Ventress thumb up

Scourge and Angral are near fodder tier

carthage
-

Revanchiste
HoT.

NewGuy01
I wonder how Mauls character would be viewed if he casually buttfvcked a blast door the size of a house

By the way, the pictures being posted of this have been so goddamn misleading, at least for me anyway. The camera angle of that shot completely blows it out of proportion. If you actually watch the scene, the door is not nearly that big. It's more like a thick metal wall than a house, tbh.

Trocity
Here is. This guy thinks that TPM Kenobi blitzed Darth Maul.

Now lets see the haters ;

ares834
trocity
darthant66

<3

they were lowballing ''great sith lord '' Darth Maul

LOL

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
By the way, the pictures being posted of this have been so goddamn misleading, at least for me anyway. The camera angle of that shot completely blows it out of proportion. If you actually watch the scene, the door is not nearly that big. It's more like a thick metal wall than a house, tbh.

Disagree. I specifically checked it out and compared it to the size of my house. Assuming the Consular is about my height or bigger, it was roughly the same size.

I can post a video of it as you're walking through it. It's approx 4-5 times the players heights, so about 25-30 feet tall.

DarthAnt66
Holy shit. I just watched that video, misleading as shit. I thought that thing was huge...

NewGuy01
Holy shit. I just watched that video, misleading as shit. I thought that thing was huge...

EXACTLY.

That being said, Barsen'thor is still no less solid than the other protags. She has that feat on Belsavis to back her up, after all.

Nephthys
I looks smaller because of the perspective and you're in third person, whereas a house looks bigger because you're looking up at it and in first person.

Hang on.... I've never done this before....

Nephthys
http://oi57.tinypic.com/mcunpu.jpg

Assuming 'Thor is 6 foot, the blast door is at least 30 feet tall. I feel I was veeeery generous withe the spaces. >:[

Most houses (in England at least) are about 20 feet or smaller, plus the roof. So its actually bigger......

DarthAnt66
If I wasn't in a teen relationship crisis right now, I would respond with a diagram of my own.
So here's a picture of a banana: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130527193204/dragonball/images/3/32/Banana-1-.jpg

Nephthys
Would it be as conktastic as mine though?

DarthAnt66
That's not even a word, so no, probably not.

Nephthys
That's because you don't read Homestuck so you're not jive to the lingo like I am. Get on my ****ing level, filth.

DarthAnt66
k

NewGuy01
For one thing, doubtful the Barsen'thor is 6 feet tall. Secondly, while it's still by no means a poor feat, that's still nothing compared to what it looked like from the images you posted.

Nephthys
That's the fat build. The one that's like, ****in' enormous. Watch the video and see how he towers over the people he's talking to. 6 foot is, again, lowballing.

It's actually better than the images I posted. I eyeballed it as as big as my house and now we know it's actually taller. You should have known that it looks bigger because of the perspective of the image. And my respect thread has a video of the character walking through it, so you could have checked it out at any point.

DarthAnt66
Barsen'thor is probably 5 foot 4 inches.

Nephthys
Pfft.

ILS
Savage is like 7 foot tall so imagine how big his door would be. Savage > Barsen

DarthAnt66
I consider her a human female with build 1.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
Savage is like 7 foot tall so imagine how big his door would be. Savage > Barsen

Fat Barsen'thor is as tall or taller than Qyzen. Trandoshans are 2 meters tall on average according to Wookiee. So Fat 'Thor isn't far behind if at all.

DarthAnt66
Proof Fat Barsen'thor is canon?

Nephthys
He's canon to the image I just posted???? erm

DarthAnt66
Proof that image is the canonical representative of Barsen'thor?

ILS
Proof Neph isn't really a lizard alien invading our message boards?

DarthAnt66
Proof that this girl won't be stupid and ****ing date this guy?

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
Proof Neph isn't really a lizard alien invading our message boards?

I've had a theory about this for some time.

PM me for details if interested.

Nephthys
Proof that image is the canonical representative of Barsen'thor?

It's canon to the extraordinarily precise measurements I used to determine the size of the door.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS

Nah, it was just as bad before he joined. Hell, jump back a year or so and it was far worse.

Marco1907
Nah, it was just as bad before he joined. Hell, jump back a year or so and it was far worse.

ILS see this.

Nephthys
Maul deserves all the hate because seriously fvck that guy.

carthage
He is better than Bane or HoT, either of those characters are overrated beyond belief

ILS
Nah, it was just as bad before he joined. Hell, jump back a year or so and it was far worse. I dread the thought...

DARTH POWER
Was the second part(the one after the fight with dooku) an actual TK attack? it seems more physical.

Whether it was a physical or Tk attack, either way it was impressive to send both Kenobi and Skywalker flying like that when they were both on his back attempting to Pin him down.

Also he's a pretty good TK user, but most of the time he unleashes these "monstrous waves" when he's angry.

It doesn't take much to get him angry though tbh.

Also, he's inconsistent some times, he TK's Skywalker, Kenobi, Dooku and Ventress, yet he does nothing of the sort against Koon, Gallia or Kenobi when he faced them

He did overpower Gallia with Tk actually. Koon he physically battered so didn't need resort to any Tk.

He couldn't use Tk on Kenobi in the Cave on Florrum as he would hit Maul as well. He learns that in Death Sentence when he aims for that Jedi but hits both Maul and the Jedi.

Physical attacks and Tk Waves are his 2 only strengths really, but it's all he needs to be above the Majority of Council Level Jedi in combat. He tends to start with Physical, and if that's not working, or not doing the job quick enough(like with Adi) then he resorts to Tk.

deathslash
Hot wrecks Savage all day, every day, and twice on Sunday

Revanchiste
HoT.

carthage
The Hero gets oppressed savagely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.