Baras/HoT/Darth Zannah vs. Exar Kun/Darth Plagueis/Jacen Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 2

Team 1 Gets Darth Wyyrlok/TCW Grievous/Jaden Korr, team 2 gets Darth Malgus/Obi Wan ROTS

*standard gear for all

*Baras has his Sel Makor amp
*Kun has his Yavin amp

ILS
Lmfao

carthage
Team 1 gets additional fighters

ILS
Oh shit, I think Jaden Korr is the game changer here.

carthage
TCW era Grievous can back him up, I wonder if Kenobi can take them both. He has weak force defenses.

ILS
Nah for real, round 1 is an utter slaughterfest in favour of team 2.

Round 2... well to be honest Grievous and Jaden are fodder because of the titanic Force power they're up against. From there team 1 is still inferior and outnumbered, so it's even more of a decisive win for team 2 IMO, especially considering Kun's amp.

DarthAnt66
Baras and Hero commit suicide after seeing how weak Zannah is.

carthage
Up

Arhael
Team 2 both.
Grievous is rather non-factor, he can fair well against Jedi but a Sith would blast him with lightning without any problem.

ILS
I'm pretty sure Grievous isn't defenceless against lightning. He tanked Durge's electrified bola without issue and his armor is sufficient to tank several hits from a starship laser cannon, which are designed to crumple military fortifications. Let me know when anyone here has lightning on that level.

NewGuy01
Grievous walked through Palpatine's in SoD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.