Darth Malgus vs HOT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Not sure how good of a fight this is either way, but I'm surprised I couldn't find it on google. Here it is.

*Emperor Malgus

Trocity
Malgus.

carthage
Malgus

Nephthys
HoT.

carthage
gets ragdolled and killed

Nephthys
Stop talking to me.

ILS
Let's hear* some reasons gents

carthage
More powerful, he already sent him flying, dominated him with TK, whereas, HoT only ragdolled a weakened Vitiate. Malgus beat him and Barsen down, and if it weren't for Barsen and the strike team he would've killed HoT in that fight imo.

He is stronger, and more durable, and maybe a little more skilled as a duelist.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
Let's here some reasons gents

Malgus can't overpower him with TK or lightning, the Hero is more powerful and a better swordsman.

NewGuy01
Malgus, close fight.

And what do you mean Malgus can't overpower him w/TK? Weren't you making the argument that Malgus could ragdoll the HoT and Barsen'thor at the same time? erm

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Malgus can't overpower him with TK or lightning, the Hero is more powerful and a better swordsman.

We all know how good Scourge was killing fodder guards thumb up Malgus already threw him around, and his best feat is collapsing a ceiling which is inferior to Malgus ragdolling him and Barsen and blasting away tons of rubble. Who has HoT beaten that is above him thrashing Zallow, Satele, and Aryn before his prime? Even if he is more skilled (which I doubt) it isn't by much considering he's beaten featless opponents primarily as well.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Malgus, close fight.

And what do you mean Malgus can't overpower him w/TK? Weren't you making the argument that Malgus could ragdoll the HoT and Barsen'thor at the same time? erm

Uh, no? confused

Malgus isn't overpowering him if Vitiate couldn't, even in a state where he could collapse the Dark Temple.

NewGuy01
You've tried to pass Malgus choking 3 of the party members as canon, and mentioned the Force users exclusively, including the Hero. erm

carthage
Except that he already has sent him flying and dominated him with his force abilities. Vitiate was also weakened and if he had full power/prep/and his nexus would've wiped the floor with him.

Malgus has already proven he is more powerful than HoT, and this was before Revan knocked him down as well

Nephthys
You've tried to pass Malgus choking 3 of the party members as canon, and mentioned the Force users exclusively, including the Hero. erm

And the strike team has 4 members....

DarthAnt66
Strike Team could have been the Imperials though. And he could have been choking out two of the non-Force users.

ares834
Malgus.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Strike Team could have been the Imperials though. And he could have been choking out two of the non-Force users.

It probably was the Imperials, and I don't think he could ragdoll the HoT. I'm saying Neph has definitely made the argument several times in the past, though still somehow retains that HoT>Malgus.

carthage
#doublestandards

Nephthys
It probably was the Imperials, and I don't think he could ragdoll the HoT. I'm saying Neph has definitely made the argument several times in the past, though still somehow retains that HoT>Malgus.

I've always maintained that the choke would only be against the 2 non-force users and the weaker Jedi/Sith. So no, I've never argued Malgus could choke the HoT.

Revanchiste
Malguz HoT.

ILS
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Malguz HoT. Agreed thumb up

Trocity
He's easy on the eyes, I'll admit.

Emperordmb
Malgus wins this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.