Class 100 low enders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
We argue about who's stronger, but there's no doubt The Hulk and Superman are at the high end of the Class 100 scale.
What i'm looking for ate characters at the LOW end of the scale. The ones on the bubble, that just barely make the Class. The ones you only grudgingly accept as being eligable, the ones you think may not even BE Class 100 despite official stats.
As an analogy, by high/low end i mean, people who can bench 600lbs are JUST making the elite Class 100. Hulk and Supes would be those freaks who are in the 900+lbs range.
So, the low enders, then...

Sin I AM
Mostly second stringers like thing, colossus

riv6672
A lot of people (here) dont think Ben actually IS Class 100. Good choice.

juggernaut74
Iron Man and War Machine.

zopzop
We should separate the CL100 tier from the Herald Tier.

Let's face it, Heralds basically have unlimited strength. From busting planets, to lifting planets, to holding black holes, etc....

The Cl100 Tier should be for characters that are beyond high meta but below herald strength wise.

Examples :
Namor - lifted Hydrobase, supported Utopia, lifted a WWII era battleship/destroyer, stopped a city sized ship in it's tracks, etc..
Wonderman - helped IW balance Hydrobase, lifted the equivalent of 50000, lifted that giant pyramid structure Hulk hurled at him, etc..
Thing - supported a collapsing oil rig, lifted a Brownstone, held together a collapsing suspension bridge, lifted that glass pyramid structure in Paris, etc..

You get the idea. The difference between Cl100s and Heralds is huge.

eaebiakuya
Yeah, you need define what is "class 100".

carver9
Agree with Zop. If i had to choose for the thread it would be Colossus and Thing. If i had to go lower than that, it would be Groot.

eaebiakuya
Red Hulk (if Thing or Colossus are to weak).

carver9
Red Hulk isnt even close to fitting the description of this thread. He is an elite strength wise.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by carver9
Agree with Zop. If i had to choose for the thread it would be Colossus and Thing. If i had to go lower than that, it would be Groot. I agree. What are Colossus' greatest feats in your view?

eaebiakuya
Red Hulk isnt even close to fitting the description of this thread. He is an elite strength wise.

I dont think so. He is the same tier as Namor and Wonderman, IMO.

juggernaut74
Sasquatch- Tossed 250 ton airplane, lifted battle ship out of water are two I have off the top of my head. Those are better than or equal to Namors imo.

zopzop
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Sasquatch- Tossed 250 ton airplane, lifted battle ship out of water are two I have off the top of my head. Those are better than or equal to Namors imo.
Namor's lifted submarines out of the ocean and carried them to land. He's lifted commercial class fishing boats. He's lifted Hydrobase. He's supported an entire island. He's lifted a WWII era battleship/destroyer.

Stop lowballing.

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I dont think so. He is the same tier as Namor and Wonderman, IMO.

No he is not and another thing, Namor and Wonderman isn't close to being in the tier you are trying to place them in either. I disagree entirely with your opinion. You might want to look at the time Osborn absorbed his power or his last fight against Thor. The list goes on and on and on. He's an elite physically.

carver9
I agree. What are Colossus' greatest feats in your view?

Assisting in lifting the shield hellicarrier.

Time Immemorial
Grey Hulk

carver9
no expression

zopzop
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Grey Hulk
Grey Hulk busted an object twice the size of planet Earth. He doesn't belong in this group.

Time Immemorial
no expression

laughing laughing

Was hoping I could slip that one by you.

juggernaut74
Assisting in lifting the shield hellicarrier. When was this? Can't say I saw that.Originally posted by zopzop
Namor's lifted submarines out of the ocean and carried them to land. He's lifted commercial class fishing boats. He's lifted Hydrobase. He's supported an entire island. He's lifted a WWII era battleship/destroyer.

Stop lowballing. Why do you get an attitude when somebody disagrees? Chillax son.

Sasquatches feats at the very least match those.

Digi
If we use XYZ logic, no one is even close to 100. Guys like Thing have been shown in the same league - if only for brief periods - with legit high heralds in strength alone. It's a big reason handbooks are such shite.

But if we're ignoring such faulty reasoning, I'll throw in Death's Head II. He's got a good showing against the Hulk, among a few others, but didn't do enough to really put him too much higher than low-end Class 100. His chief advantages lie elsewhere.

zopzop
Proof? The items I've listed as things Namor has lifted sh|t on the items you listed for Sasquatch.

Give examples and scans. I've done this over multiple threads (and abhi's even supplemented the ones I couldn't find).

If you believe lifting a 250ton plane or a battleship is as good a feat as supporting en entire god damn island, I don't know what to say to you.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by zopzop
Proof? The items I've listed as things Namor has lifted sh|t on the items you listed for Sasquatch.

Give examples and scans. I've done this over multiple threads (and abhi's even supplemented the ones I couldn't find).

If you believe lifting a 250ton plane or a battleship is as good a feat as supporting en entire god damn island, I don't know what to say to you. He didn't just lift the plane he threw it 1000ft......against the thrusters. And somebody stated that they thought only the Hulk was capable of such things.

carver9
When was this? Can't say I saw that. Why do you get an attitude when somebody disagrees? Chillax son.

Will get the scan for you but I think this is even better. Wolverine claws, Doctor Strange Magic and Storms lightning bolt combined couldn't break through the ice prison, but guess what Colossus does.

http://rs31.pbsrc.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossusannual_4.jpg~320x480

juggernaut74
Will get the scan for you but I think this is even better. Wolverine claws, Doctor Strange Magic and Storms lightning bolt combined couldn't break through the ice prison, but guess what Colossus does.

http://rs31.pbsrc.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossusannual_4.jpg~320x480 Ok thanks. But I've never heard of that feat you mentioned involving the SHIELD ship.

eaebiakuya
No he is not and another thing, Namor and Wonderman isn't close to being in the tier you are trying to place them in either. I disagree entirely with your opinion. You might want to look at the time Osborn absorbed his power or his last fight against Thor. The list goes on and on and on. He's an elite physically.

Red Hulk without absorption cosmic power is not impressive. He was defeated by Angrir (with ease) and Wonderman.

I think Namor/Wonderman/Red Hulk are in a tier below heralds, and ahead Colossus/Thing.

That is why i said " if Colossus/Thing" are too weak to this, then Red Hulk.

I think Grey Hulk destroying the asteroid is a big outlier.

zopzop
But he also beat Abomination multiple times and schooled Doc Samson easier than Savage Hulk ever did. He crushed the West Coast Avengers.

juggernaut74
What happened in this contest?

https://eoinvahey.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/hulkan18.jpg

abhilegend
Grey hulk had to get multiple times stronger to beat abomination. He was class 90 on average.

Sin I AM
Meh....people are cherry picking. I think for the most part all second string strong men are in the same class

-K-M-

riv6672
Thats a lot of reading gor not caring. stick out tongue

krisblaze
Ignore carvers post. He doesnt know that colossus is especially effective against magic :-)

riv6672
For the record, Class 100 is the ability to lify 100 tons. I saw the posts on page1 dealing with definition.
5, 10, 50, 85, 100. The Thing was mentioned in the first response. I've always believed he was Class 85. Can lift 85 tons.

Stoic
Red Hulk without absorption cosmic power is not impressive. He was defeated by Angrir (with ease) and Wonderman.

I think Namor/Wonderman/Red Hulk are in a tier below heralds, and ahead Colossus/Thing.

That is why i said " if Colossus/Thing" are too weak to this, then Red Hulk.

Combat ability is often great to have in a fight, it just doesn't show how much the character can lift. I think Ikaris should be on this list as one of those barely making the Class 100 characters.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by krisblaze
Ignore carvers post. He doesnt know that colossus is especially effective against magic :-) So is Dr. Strange, and he couldn't get passed it.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by riv6672
For the record, Class 100 is the ability to lify 100 tons. I saw the posts on page1 dealing with definition.
5, 10, 50, 85, 100. The Thing was mentioned in the first response. I've always believed he was Class 85. Can lift 85 tons. I thought he was bumped up to actually being stated as Class 100 in a comic.

riv6672
Like i said on page1, people here dispute it.

Since i'm asking for opinions, thats not bothering me. I personally LIKE Ben at Class 85. He's a better fighter than stronger opponents, which fits him better.

krisblaze
5, 10, 50, 85, 100. The Thing was mentioned in the first response. I've always believed he was Class 85. Can lift 85 tons.

You differentiate between class 100 and class 100+

Lifting 100 tons and lifting evertyhing in excess of 100 tons.

Hyperion, Hulk, Thor, etc are 100+ not 100

riv6672
I differentiated in that i said the guys you mentioned are high end. Plus sign or high end, its not that big a deal to get stuck on is it? Or IS it? wink

mighty adam
Ares marvel, strong guy I could be wrong, colossus, iron man. I think namor is in upper mid tier of class 100 dude got some crazy strength feats. Breaking the brands of crytorak or wat evea, pounding on the seafloor causing earthquakes. Lifting ocean liners etc dude is a heavy hitter. Colossus dont have namor feats never will stop grouping then.

Bentley
Iron-man is a good candidate, he'd get manhandled by a variety of the strong guys mentioned before.

He'd humilliate Colossus though.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Iron-man is a good candidate, he'd get manhandled by a variety of the strong guys mentioned before.

Not too sure about Iron Man (2014-15) any longer. He may be stronger than ever before.

riv6672
I was wondering about IM. I figured it depended on the armor he might be wearing at any given time.

tkitna
What about the Vision and maybe Black Bolt. They tussle with the big boys, but are they truly on their level?

DarkSaint85
Booster Gold.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/bg3.jpg

Based on the capacity (243 people) and that it looks pretty full, I am guessing it is an Airbus A330. Which has a max takeoff weight of around 230 tons )http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A330).

Tony Stark
A lot of people (here) dont think Ben actually IS Class 100. Good choice.

Ben is mid CL100

pym-ftw
Are we asking who the weakest class 100 is?

It's Ben, not sure why people are posting Uber feats

If we are asking who the strongest non HH is it's obviously Abomination.

KingD19
Originally posted by Bentley

He has a lot of options to deal with Colossus, but in a straight brawl things wouldn't look good for Tony.

Stoic
Carol Danvers

abhilegend
Iron man would beat the shit out of colossus in a fist fight.

KingD19
Originally posted by abhilegend
Iron man would beat the shit out of colossus in a fist fight.

Why am I not surprised you'd say that? Lol.

What has IM done recently in his standard armor that makes you think he'd beat Colossus in a fist fight?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by KingD19

What has IM done recently in his standard armor that makes you think he'd beat Colossus in a fist fight? Oh come on man! Didn't you know Aunt May would beat Colossus in a fist fight?

abhilegend

What has IM done recently in his standard armor that makes you think he'd beat Colossus in a fist fight?
I dunno, not get his ass handed to him by venom on fire. And fight hulk several times and holding his own.

juggernaut74
I dunno, not get his ass handed to him by venom on fire. And fight hulk several times and holding his own. Venom stated that the fire isn't doing anything other than pissing him off. Context is your friend.

KingD19
She does do Kegels.

KingD19
I dunno, not get his ass handed to him by venom on fire. And fight hulk several times and holding his own.

He didn't get his ass handed to him by Venom. Venom didn't even hurt him. He jut had to deal with Venom being a f*cking huge blob in comparison to pretty much every other time he fought someone.

Colossus held his own against WWH for a bit, got a nod of respect that no one else got. Hulk basically said if I was normal, you'd be a good fight for me, but I'm not normal so you're out of luck.

Younger, much weaker teen Colossus fought Hulk for a bit. He lost, but he did okay for the time and came away from the fight with no injuries to speak of.

Which Hulk did Iron Man fight against?

abhilegend
I see you are back to making excuses again. Good.

And tony fought WWE far longer and didn't get his arms bended. But it's hilarious how some lip service is supposed to be something beyond everything. Tony has actually koed savage hulk.

Tony has fought virtually every hulk. He has actual victories over him too.

-K-M-
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Wendigo is better wink

krisblaze
There is no way Wendigo is not class 100+

Who is the weakest class 100?

I'd probably say one of the heralds. Terrax displayed some super-strength and is supposed to be class 100, but he's been punked so many times.

-K-M-
Well officially neither sasquatch or wendigo are.

leonidas
black bolt would not be on this list...

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Well officially neither sasquatch or wendigo are. I thought Wendigo was. They are sometimes called to have Hulk like strength.

-K-M-
I thought Wendigo was. They are sometimes called to have Hulk like strength.

Yes he is, but handbooks say sasquatch and wendigo aren't class 100 when they clearly are. For decades even when sasquatch was doing countless class 100 feats he was only listed as class 70. Only recently they changed his entry.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes he is, but handbooks say sasquatch and wendigo aren't class 100 when they clearly are. For decades even when sasquatch was doing countless class 100 feats he was only listed as class 70. Only recently they changed his entry. Didn't they say Wendigo was as strong as the Hulk in the World War Wendigo arc?

-K-M-
Didn't they say Wendigo was as strong as the Hulk in the World War Wendigo arc?

Yes. But in the handbooks he's sub class 100.

juggernaut74
Never saw a Wendigo handbook entry.

tkitna
Originally posted by leonidas
black bolt would not be on this list...

Eh, I wasn't sure. I know he throws down with anybody, but I was just thinking strength feats. He is a tough customer.

-K-M-
Never saw a Wendigo handbook entry.

Check the wendigo respect thread I made. All there.

juggernaut74
Just checked my collection of hard cover handbooks. There it states Wendigo can lift 85 tons. That's way off.

riv6672
Wow, 85 tons?
I guess its possible. Maybe he gets props because of claws, savagery, and damage resistance...

krisblaze
Super Skrull's strength is at a set 100 ton.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Are we asking who the weakest class 100 is?

It's Ben, not sure why people are posting Uber feats

We were asking who are Class 100s, despite being seen as weaker.

Hence, I'd argue Wendigo/Sasquatch are not applicable, as we all see them as Class 100s.

I stand by Booster, in the spirit of the thread

KingD19
Rage. He's kinda like Hulk as More Anger = More Power, and he's a legit class 100 but he's so rarely used you don't get to see him do anything. Also nobody can get mad quite like Hulk.

krisblaze
^He's listed as a class 100 sometimes, but his feats are all over the place.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We were asking who are Class 100s, despite being seen as weaker.

Hence, I'd argue Wendigo/Sasquatch are not applicable, as we all see them as Class 100s.

I stand by Booster, in the spirit of the thread You don't think Sasquatch is Class 100?

KingD19
Yeah. He's technically Class 100 as he can get to that point. But the amount of anger it takes for him to build up and the amount of panel time he's given means his feats do get everywhere.

He's never really gotten the chance to truly shine as a legit CL 100 so I think it's safer to put him on the low end.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by krisblaze
^He's listed as a class 100 sometimes, but his feats are all over the place. I think Rage is listed at 70 tons iirc.

KingD19
I think Rage is listed at 70 tons iirc.

He's listed at 70 tons like Gray Hulk is listed at 70 and Savage is listed at 90. They're supposed to be base level, but they usually start higher and can amp really fast so it doesn't make sense to start so low.

riv6672
Rage is one i wouldnt have thought of. Excellent.

krisblaze
Korg and his brothers seem to fit the 100 ton bill.

juggernaut74
He's listed at 70 tons like Gray Hulk is listed at 70 and Savage is listed at 90. They're supposed to be base level, but they usually start higher and can amp really fast so it doesn't make sense to start so low. I think Rage has fought Hulk once and Namora but don't recall much from it.

tkitna
What's Cage listed at these days?

KingD19
Originally posted by tkitna
What's Cage listed at these days?

Cage is still billed at Class 30-40 I believe. However, he has long hit way above his weight class. Lifting feats I'm not really sure on as he mostly just punches people.

DarkSaint85
You don't think Sasquatch is Class 100?

I see him as Class 100.

This thread is for the losers who nobody would believe are 100s.

riv6672
Ouch stick out tongue

zom1967
This is tough,because you can go by bio`s or feats of strength.And they usually contradict themselves.Going by bios,the characters that jump out at me are-The thing(85 tons),Namor(I think 95 tons)She Hulk was at one time (75 tons)But I know she is class 100 now!Some others I can think of off the top of my head would include.Titania,Orca,Rhino,Charlie27,Adam Warlock,the Vision,and that`s about all I can think of unless i start breaking out the bio`s,Thanks good question!

leonidas
I see him as Class 100.

This thread is for the losers who nobody would believe are 100s.

laughing out loud nice summation. thumb up

attuma maybe? mammoth in dc?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by zom1967
This is tough,because you can go by bio`s or feats of strength.And they usually contradict themselves.Going by bios,the characters that jump out at me are-The thing(85 tons),Namor(I think 95 tons)She Hulk was at one time (75 tons)But I know she is class 100 now!Some others I can think of off the top of my head would include.Titania,Orca,Rhino,Charlie27,Adam Warlock,the Vision,and that`s about all I can think of unless i start breaking out the bio`s,Thanks good question! Namor is listed at 100 tons while in contact with water and 85 ton land. Which makes sense if you look at his fights with Thing.

zom1967
Namor is listed at 100 tons while in contact with water and 85 ton land. Which makes sense if you look at his fights with Thing. Good point,in fact his power drops quickly when out of the water.It`s been a while but I remember reading he gets down to the 40 ton range in as little as 5 or 6 hours,unless he can get access to a pond or something?

zom1967

attuma maybe? mammoth in dc? My friend I haven`t posted here in a long time.I am what is known back in the day,as a Marvel zombie.Nothing against D.C,Ijust never got into there characters after watching super friends,I thought it was to childish and was a child at the time.I know it is different know,but that`s where my bias of D.C came from.

riv6672
Namor's a great pick in that his power fluctuations can actually be explained.

wuleecat
Doc Samson?

I might be over-estimating quite a bit here though.

riv6672
See i've never considered him Class 100.

krisblaze
Yeah he's around 60 probs.

Has some sick feats but don't they all...

abhilegend
Rage matched strength with Thor in Avengers.

krisblaze
He's got some great feats, but some really, really low ones as well.

I suppose we'll never get to see much due to lack of popularity/being a shit character

DarkSaint85

attuma maybe? mammoth in dc?

Yes! Maybe Mammomax. Because I think he looks stupid.

riv6672
Sounds like something that should be done monthly as a health precaution...huh

HulkIsHulk
But he also beat Abomination multiple times and schooled Doc Samson easier than Savage Hulk ever did. He crushed the West Coast Avengers.
He hasn't fought Abomination more than 3 times IIRC. And lost once. And then another feat, Fixit has totally humiliated Yellowjacket and one-shotted Renassaince/Post-Heroes Reborn/Heroes Return Iron Man

HulkIsHulk
Rage is one i wouldnt have thought of. Excellent.
I thougt he was class 100when fighting and class 85 while not fighting or wrecking anything.

HulkIsHulk
Rage matched strength with Thor in Avengers.
huh WUT?

riv6672
WUT indeed.
Abhi is either giving Rage mad props, or suggesting Thor isnt all that powerful, owing to Rage not being considered top tier....

abhilegend
It happened in Avengers the 326.

riv6672
Dont think HulkisHulk or i said it didnt happen.
And, i just wondered at your reasoning for mentioning it, in regards to the subject being discussed.

complexbrother
Doop
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140313234920/marveldatabase/images/f/f0/All-New_Doop_Vol_1_1_Granov_Variant_Textless.jpg

riv6672
So cute!

complexbrother
Danger
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061219212604/marveldatabase/images/9/92/Dangerroomhumanoid.jpg

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by complexbrother
Danger
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061219212604/marveldatabase/images/9/92/Dangerroomhumanoid.jpg
She's a bit difficlut to classify

complexbrother
Grace Choi
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3dzj7984Y1qbgsmko1_400.jpg

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by complexbrother
Grace Choi
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3dzj7984Y1qbgsmko1_400.jpg
whose that?

riv6672
She was in the Outsiders revamp several years back.

complexbrother
http://www.comicbreak.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Invincible_sale.jpg

complexbrother
Air Walker
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/4/42/Air-Walker.jpg

the Darkone
Colossus is class 100+ 7/7, Sasquatch 7/7 and Namor is class 100 6/7 who's still stronger than The Thing class 90, Captain Brittan class 95, I would consider them low tier and I believe She Hulk to be stronger than the people above

-K-M-
Originally posted by the Darkone
Colossus is class 100+ 7/7, Sasquatch 7/7 and Namor is class 100 6/7 who's still stronger than The Thing class 90, Captain Brittan class 95, I would consider them low tier and I believe She Hulk to be stronger than the people above

She Hulk is definitely not stronger then all those you listed... unless your talking about Jupiter Suit era but she lost that upgrade. She capped out recently as class 85 when she was in a weight lifting competition with Thing and even the Mayan Gods said Sasquatch > She-Hulk

juggernaut74
Good point on the She-Hulk/Thing deal. As I remember they were pressing 85 tons and She-Hulk said that was enough but Ben wanted more iirc. Though that could have been bravado.

riv6672
Ben at 85 is how i prefer him.
She-Hulk at the same with the occasional spike is understandable.

carver9
Her saying that's enough doesn't mean that was her cap.

juggernaut74
Her saying that's enough doesn't mean that was her cap. Wasn't her body language suggesting it though?

riv6672
Okay, this She-Hulk exchange is too much like my prom night for comfort...

carver9
Wasn't her body language suggesting it though?

No. She wasn't even straining with the 85 tons.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120293/4015413-the+thing+and+she+hulk+weight+lifting+1.jpg

zopzop
No. She wasn't even straining with the 85 tons.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120293/4015413-the+thing+and+she+hulk+weight+lifting+1.jpg
This can be settled by listing some of her best lifting feats. I can't recall even one. Any She Hulk fans out there?

riv6672
She tore through the advertisements in a comic to get from one scene to another.

carver9
Pretty decent strength ft.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/37620/791402-0shehulkrex.jpg

And this helps. Classic planet destroying and sun core ripping out Drax said that She Hulk is stronger than him.

http://s764.photobucket.com/user/panthergodII/media/Marvel%20Cosmic/Drax%20owned/AvengersAnnual16-13.jpg.html
http://s764.photobucket.com/user/panthergodII/media-full/Marvel%20Cosmic/Drax%20owned/AvengersAnnual16-14.jpg.html
http://s764.photobucket.com/user/panthergodII/media-full/Marvel%20Cosmic/Drax%20owned/AvengersAnnual16-15.jpg.html

zopzop
Pretty decent strength ft.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/37620/791402-0shehulkrex.jpg

And this helps. Classic planet destroying and sun core ripping out Drax said that She Hulk is stronger than him.

http://s764.photobucket.com/user/panthergodII/media/Marvel%20Cosmic/Drax%20owned/AvengersAnnual16-13.jpg.html
http://s764.photobucket.com/user/panthergodII/media-full/Marvel%20Cosmic/Drax%20owned/AvengersAnnual16-14.jpg.html
http://s764.photobucket.com/user/panthergodII/media-full/Marvel%20Cosmic/Drax%20owned/AvengersAnnual16-15.jpg.html
Lifting feats Carvster, lifting feats.

Is that a T-Rex? They weighed at most 9-12 tons no?

riv6672
Damn i loved Byrne's take on Shulkie...

carver9

If someone is said to be stronger than another person and in the same comic, overpower said person, that should be enough. Everything doesn't thrive off of lifting fts.

DarkSaint85
Wait, so when She-Hulk says 85 tons is 'it' for her, we disregard it.

But if Drax says She-Hulk is stronger than him, we totally regard it?

juggernaut74
If someone is said to be stronger than another person and in the same comic, overpower said person, that should be enough. Everything doesn't thrive off of lifting fts. I agree. There is also narrative stating She-Hulk was as strong as the Hulk.

carver9
Wait, so when She-Hulk says 85 tons is 'it' for her, we disregard it.

But if Drax says She-Hulk is stronger than him, we totally regard it?

Never said that was her max.

She overpowered Drax twice in the same comic. I think that scene was pretty obvious iyam.

DarkSaint85
So what is your interpretation when working out at the gym, and your brah says 'Whew! 10kg. That's it for me.'

juggernaut74
So what is your interpretation when working out at the gym, and your brah says 'Whew! 10kg. That's it for me.' I'd say he was close to his max.

carver9
I agree. There is also narrative stating She-Hulk was as strong as the Hulk.

Don't know about that.

Here a calm Hulk holds up a mountain twice the size of the Appalachian. She Hulk tries to help but does nothing. Look what Hulk tells her.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12259420/Hulk8.jpg.html

She's the second strongest there and guess who was there with them?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12259411/Hulk5.jpg.html

This Ironman was pretty got darn strong during that era. Know he was above 85 tons.

carver9
So what is your interpretation when working out at the gym, and your brah says 'Whew! 10kg. That's it for me.'

She didn't want to test it to see if she could push forward. Looking at the scene, she was handling the 85 tons with ease. No trouble at all. Didn't look like her max to me.

juggernaut74
Here is another weight lifting scene. Despite Cains words his body language was telling a different story. That was Cains bravado talking, he wasn't ready to admit that his power was fading.

http://i.imgur.com/HbgG9vys.jpg http://i.imgur.com/R9cBfE6s.jpg

juggernaut74
Don't know about that.

Here a calm Hulk holds up a mountain twice the size of the Appalachian. She Hulk tries to help but does nothing. Look what Hulk tells her.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12259420/Hulk8.jpg.html

She's the second strongest there and guess who was there with them?

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/12259411/Hulk5.jpg.html

This Ironman was pretty got darn strong during that era. Know he was above 85 tons. She-Hulk don't appear to be at 100%. Is that a rehash of Secret Wars?

carver9
Here is another weight lifting scene. Despite Cains words his body language was telling a different story. That was Cains bravado talking, he wasn't ready to admit that his power was fading.

http://i.imgur.com/HbgG9vys.jpg http://i.imgur.com/R9cBfE6s.jpg

His body language is different than hers though. He's straining whereas she was smiling and talking casually.

Also, yes, they redid secret wars. She was 100%.

juggernaut74
His body language is different than hers though. He's straining whereas she was smiling and talking casually.

Also, yes, they redid secret wars. She was 100%. There is another scan from the 90's showing She-Hulk lifting 75 tons, I think she did 3 reps of it. There is also another one showing Thing doing 85 tons and even one with Rogue repping 47 tons.

carver9
There is another scan from the 90's showing She-Hulk lifting 75 tons, I think she did 3 reps of it. There is also another one showing Thing doing 85 tons and even one with Rogue repping 47 tons.

Yeah, there's scenes of each but all of them became stronger after that. Including Rogue. Those are the classic days.

carver9
She Hulk strength will be settled this week. She is about to fight Doc Sampson.

juggernaut74
She Hulk strength will be settled this week. She is about to fight Doc Sampson. In their last fight She-Hulk trashed him iirc. What issue are they fighting in?

carver9
Captain America and the Mighty Avengers #3.

zopzop
She Hulk strength will be settled this week. She is about to fight Doc Sampson.
Beating someone in a fight doesn't necessarily mean they are stronger than them.

An MMA fighter or Boxer would beat the living hell out of a powerlifter. But I don't think any MMA fighter or Boxer could lift anywhere near the weight that a powerlifter could.

carver9
Beating someone in a fight doesn't necessarily mean they are stronger than them.

An MMA fighter or Boxer would beat the living hell out of a powerlifter. But I don't think any MMA fighter or Boxer could lift anywhere near the weight that a powerlifter could.

So what advantages would She Hulk have over Sampson to give her the win since you're telling me stats doesn't have a thing to do with the fight between both?

zopzop
So what advantages would She Hulk have over Sampson to give her the win since you're telling me stats doesn't have a thing to do with the fight between both?
She's the better fighter. Plain and simple.

Before he died, Samson admitted he held back/doubted himself throughout his hero career and it hindered him. Will writers remember this? Or just ignore it and do what they usually do?

Knowing Marvel, they'll ignore it and job him out.

carver9
She's the better fighter. Plain and simple.

Before he died, Samson admitted he held back/doubted himself throughout his hero career and it hindered him. Will writers remember this? Or just ignore it and do what they usually do?

Knowing Marvel, they'll ignore it and job him out.

Better fighter. What are you basing this off of?

Sampson is more powerful than we know since his strength comes from his hair but what hero doesn't hold back? She Hulk holds back as well. Hell, I would say she held back when she punched Sampson across states.

Omega Vision

Idk, it's still pretty impressive that she's basically shotputting 10 tons. No way someone like Luke Cage, Spider-Man, or Venom could do that.

It's not on its own enough to suggest 100 ton+ strength, but it's nothing to dismiss.

zopzop
Better fighter. What are you basing this off of?

Sampson is more powerful than we know since his strength comes from his hair but what hero doesn't hold back? She Hulk holds back as well. Hell, I would say she held back when she punched Sampson across states.
You see her fight with Abomination? She's definitely the better h2h fighter.

And regarding the punching across the state thing, wasn't that during her Jupiter Suit phase (because she trained in her Walters form and her She Hulk form got buffed). She was stronger than Hercules and she beat up Champion too. She doesn't have that level of strength anymore.

@Omega Vision
Low end CL100s use 50+ton tanks as frisbees. That's why her T-Rex twirl isn't all that impressive IMHO.

juggernaut74
Any scans of low end Class 100's tossing tanks like Frisbees?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>