House Trashing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SayWhat
It's the end of the relationship, this happens to some more than others. One party moves out expecting to move back in at some point in the future with the other party moving out permanently.

In the mean time, the party breaks into the house, damages door, and gets some stuff because they are too afraid to knock on the door and ask for some of their things. And damages a computer that does not belong to them.

Cops are called and cops say, well they have right to get there stuff and the computer is joint property, so cops do nothing.

Would it be wrong when moving out to completely trash the house and turn on all the water and stop up the sinks to have extensive water damage to the house, spray paint all the walls, cut up the upholstered furniture and throw all the vases on the floor for breakage, along with all the lamps? And screw with the garage door opener say it takes a month to reprogram it?

The walls were spray painted with whigger phrases all over the walls throughout the house.

SayWhat
I did that to my ex wife back in 2008. Needless to say I was told this caused quite a bit of emo scarring to her.

SayWhat
I was just waiting for the cops to talk to me about that. (They never did.) I sense they made a big mistake with giving me that kind of advice. I never would have thought about doing such a thing until they gave me that crap there is nothing we can do about....

Digi
GXJqZG5-piI

meep-meep
Little baby jezus....
turn all of that into an unforgettable stand up routine. You can do it.

meep-meep
Originally posted by meep-meep
Little baby jezus....
turn all of that into an unforgettable stand up comedy routine. You can do it.

meep-meep
Double post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.