Vestara: Redeemable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
Question of the day:

Was Vestara Redeemable...and therefore, the Skywalkers blew it?

Or did the Skywalkers give it their best, and it just wasn't enough to redeem a born Sith?

Her personality without their light seems to have notably degenerated into standard Sith procedure.

DarthAnt66
Vestara is among my favorite Star Wars characters. I was extremely upset to see her turn Sith again at the end.
I fully believe she is redeemable, and was right at the edge, just it didn't work out. Another try and it might work.

Angelalex242
I agree. She didn't do anything she couldn't be forgiven for. She didn't do anything REMOTELY close to the kind of stunts Kyp or Mara (as Hand) pulled, and she was a FAAAAAR cry from Vader.

I see what she did as kind of a relapsing drug addict, only the Dark Side is more addicting then Spice ever was.

ILS
Vestara is such a dumb name lol

Emperordmb
LOL yeah, I'm sure the fact that she helped put down ****ing Abeloth could help her credibility.

Darth Abonis
Too bad Ben never got a chance to f her

Angelalex242
...Nah, that's for the best. If Ben's going to kriff her, she needs enough light in her heart to enjoy what he's giving her.

Emperordmb
I'm a little surprised Vestara didn't drink from the font.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.