The Clone Wars 3 Team Mega Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Team Jedi: Master Yoda, Master Windu, Master Kenobi.

Team Sith: Darth Sidious, Darth Tyranus, General Grievous.

Team Dathomir: Mother Talzin, Maul, Asajj Ventress.

Rules:

All-Out, Sabers, Force.

Mother Talzin gets her Dathomir powers.

Pre-existing rivalries as of TCW Season 6 included.

Terrain:

Geonosis Arena, all teams start on a triangular position across from each other in the rafters.

Who wins?

ILS
Hmm. Yoda, Sidious, Talzin would probably be a fight. Then it'd be Windu vs Dooku, Grievous vs Ventress, Kenobi vs Maul. Although it could be changed up at random, for sure.

Going with Team Sith overall. Sidious vs Yoda is a stalemate with Talzin being the weakest there. Dooku would beat Windu due to equal skill and superior command of the Force. Un-amped Ventress dies to Grievous. Maul would stalemate Kenobi but may end up incapping him with TK.

So yeah, it's close enough and could go any way realistically but I see Sidious and Dooku mopping up at the end of the day.

AncientPower
With Maul, Sidious, Ventress and Talzin we could see a massive Vaapad amp.

I don't see everyone just pairing off either.

Oh and this is Talzin with Dathomir so she should certainly hold her own against anyone here.

ILS
I don't subscribe to the theory that Windu can amp himself with Vaapad at will. But that's another story.

And yeah, like I said it could change up at random. Ventress, Grievous, Maul, Kenobi all have history with each other to some degree. Man, that'd be a sick four way fight to watch.

Dathomir powers withstanding she'd still lose to either Yoda or Sidious, especially as far as a blade is concerned. Although if they ganged up on Yoda...

AncientPower
She was holding herself just fine against Windu in a duel, for the whole five seconds they showed of it.

Also Talzin held up just fine against Sidious in a lightning duel.

ILS
Well technically, that duel basically amounted to Talzin swinging and missing, blade-locking Windu, going off-screen, and then returning to the blade-lock. Not a whole lot of skill being showcased there.

Her lightning was hastily beaten back which forced her to put up a barrier. Her barrier is solid, her offensive abilities, somewhat lackluster.

AncientPower
As far as I saw she was doing fine until Dooku joined in.

Marco1907
Originally posted by AncientPower
As far as I saw she was doing fine until Dooku joined in.

Nah, she was losing then Maul propose to force drain for making it even, then Dooku regains his consciousness and helped Sidious, that give the advantage to Sidious again.

I believe she was in a weakened state when that battle happened though.

|King Joker|
Going with the Jedi.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Going with the Jedi.

carthage
Sith wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.