Kraven vs....Killer Croc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Kraven is hunting Croc beneath the sewers of Gotham

Who wins

pym-ftw
Kraven eats gator that night.

deathslash
how good is kraven again? I'm banking on croc's far superior knowledge of the sewers and bane level strength, durability, and healing factor to give him the win

Flyattractor
How strong has Croc gotten in some of his later more mutated forms?

maxivitopowe
Kraven

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
How strong has Croc gotten in some of his later more mutated forms?

It varies, he's tanked explosions, ripped off bank vault doors but hes been owned badly by bane. I think bane is stronger than croc tho by Atleast five tons so that's not necessarily a low showing

Bentley
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Kraven eats gator that night.

pym-ftw
Kraven is probably Spider-Man's smartest (combat wise) foe, add in near Spidey level stats in everything and I see this 10/10 especially if Kraven sets traps.

ZenGardenOP
Croc is a character that should be portrayed more deadly that he really is. He's laughed at explosives, casually ripped a bank vault door off the hinges which would weigh at least 5-6 tons.

Then proceeds to get railed by Bane, Shiva and...Aaron Cash...

pym-ftw
Tbf though, he's usually beaten because of his low intelligence.

Estacado
Kraven.

relentless1
Croc, he knows the sewer much better than Kraven, art of war....knowledge of terrain... his durability is better than Kraven and he's faster, also I'm pretty sure he's stronger as well but he's dumb as f*ck so ill say 7/10 for Croc based on the fight being on his home turf.

pym-ftw
I'd argue speed, Croc is probably stronger but idk. Not a big Spider-Man guy.

SamZED
Kraven, he'll hunt Croc down.

JayDaDon
Kraven would wreck Croc. Much MUCH superior hunter and tracker, fighter, stronger, faster, smarter...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.