Anakin Skywalker ( Rots) vs Cin Drallig, Shaak Ti and Quinlan Vos (Rots)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Cin drallig was stomped by anakin during operation knightfall, do you think he can win with the help of vos and ti?

DarthAnt66
Anakin solidly.

NewGuy01
Yeah, RotS Anakin is too much for them.

Marco1907
Team can take it. RotS Anakin lacks offensive force powers to take this team, in sword fight I doubt he can take three of them at the same time.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Considering that anakin ragdolled Barriss when shit got real, saying he lacks offensive force power is lame.

NewGuy01
Considering how he completely slaughtered the best swordsman here, I would disagree with your assessment.

And what are you talking about? In terms of raw Force power, he's practically second to none.

Marco1907
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Considering that anakin ragdolled Barriss when shit got real, saying he lacks offensive force power is lame.

Lame counter argument tbh.

Same Bariss easily break his force shield with a force push before, and who is Bariss ? She is inferior to most combatant in PT, she doesn't have any decent TK feats.

None of them is Bariss here, I doubt Bariss has better TK than even Cin or Vos. Anakin is at the same level with the likes of Obi-Wan, Asajj and Savage in usage of force. He was not that good until the suit.

NewGuy01
RotS and LoE imply that Anakin was a head and shoulders above the rest of his era in terms of power, sans Yoda and Sidious. Per canon, he's vastly more powerful than when he fought Bariss, after all.

Hell, the RotS novel implies that Vader's rage fit at the end of the movie might have been able to destroy Sidious, were he still whole.

I think out of anyone in the PT, RotS Anakin is among the most underrated TBH.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Let's pretend that there's no difference between a force push and telekinetially manipulating someone by lifting them in midair and throwing them against their will. Theoretically, if Maul could force push Sidious, Saying that means he's comparable to Palpatine with TK is lol worthy.

Marco1907
Originally posted by NewGuy01
RotS and LoE imply that Anakin was a head and shoulders above the rest of his era in terms of power, sans Yoda and Sidious. Per canon, he's vastly more powerful than when he fought Bariss, after all.

Hell, the RotS novel implies that Vader's rage fit at the end of the movie might have been able to destroy Sidious, were he still whole.

Potential =/= current power.

Dooku was the one of the best in usage of force, but his potential was inferior to Asajj. Same with Anakin, he was not that good until he get a trauma (mustafar) and start to use the force more efficient. Otherwise he was just as good as Obi-Wan, who has more experience than his.

Savage needed to get force lightning torture to use the force better, or Maul become better with the force after his injury.

Anakin would become better than anyone, but that requires time just like Dooku had, otherwise you need a trauma, sith training or dark jedi training to gain it earlier than it should be.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Marco1907
and who is Bariss ? She is inferior to most combatant in PT,

http://www.starwars.com/databank/luminara-unduli

When crises demanded it, she and her faithful Padawan learner, Barriss Offee, would rush into the thick of conflict, where their incredible talents with the lightsaber blade served them well.

Dooku was the one of the best in usage of force, but his potential was inferior to Asajj.

WTF?

Marco1907
Didn't you read the Yoda : DR, he said there Ventress's potential would exceed his.

DARTH POWER
Didn't you read the Yoda : DR, he said there Ventress's potential would exceed his.

I don't remember that. What's the exact line?

But if she did wouldn't really make sense for Sidious to order her death. He'd keep her as Dooku's replacement if things didn't work out with Anakin.

|King Joker|
Anakin rapes Drallig in seconds, proceeds to do the same to Quinlan, then slaughters Shaak Ti.

Lord Stark
There was that Infinities segment where Ventress got enchanged by Talzin rather than Savage. She stomps Tyranus and becomes Darth Vindicaa.

carthage
Up

ILS
Anakin. Not a stomp at all but he can likely take Vos and either Drallig and Ti at the same time in a duel, and will end up disposing of someone with telekinesis. Hopefully it's Ti.

McP
Anakin

NTJack0
Anakin stomps horribly.

carthage
ou

Marco1907
Anakin exaggeration worse than Dooku here.

I am sure Barriss individually is not better than any of this trio here.

o73CGa-s-Cw

NewGuy01
No, but Anakin absolutely is

AncientPower
The Anakin wank is strong, Vos and Ti are two strong opponents. Vos isn't innately strong but the way he fights would fit perfectly with Ti whose Force Powers are immense. I'd like to see how Anakin deals with Kinetite bombs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.