Anakin vs. vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Under training from Emperor Palpatine, anakin has realized his potential to its fullest boundaries. Annihilating the emperor with a stray thought, Anakin delves deep into the secrets of the darkside. Meanwhile, vitiate looses his ritual to absorb the entire galaxy. All was consumed except Anakin himself, who tanked the blast. As the ultimate Titans battle for supremacy over existence, who comes out on top?

DarthAnt66
Vitiate mind dominates Anakin in seconds, as evidenced by he dominated the greatest mental will of the era up with a fraction of his powe.

NewGuy01
Revanchist already made this battle.

Marco1907
With this scenario, Anakin wins.

Nephthys
Full potential Anakin is twice as powerful as Sidious. Vitiate after consuming the galaxy would be absolutely godlike and curbstomp him.

Sinious
Hmm, so an almost godlike individual vs galaxy wide energy?

Vitiate would easily mindrape/force strip/drain/annihilate Anakin in less than a few seconds.

The_Tempest
From StarWars.com, regarding the Mortis Anchorites:

These god-like beings were locked in an eternal struggle for dominance, which made Mortis the fulcrum of the entire galaxy and the Force.

Anakin-at-full-potential is at least Father-level. There's no character, hypothetical or otherwise, who can beat that.

Anakin > Viti

DarthAnt66
Being the galaxy >> being the fulcrum of the galaxy.

Sinious
Originally posted by The_Tempest
There's no character, hypothetical or otherwise, who can beat that.

Proof?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Being the galaxy >> being the fulcrum of the galaxy.

Actually being the fulcrum of the galaxy and a confirmed god-like being > claiming to be the galaxy and an alleged god-like being

Viti doesn't have a prayer.

DarthAnt66
That logic is so shit it makes Marco saying Sidious>=Maul bearable, old man.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Sinious
Hmm, so an almost godlike individual vs galaxy wide energy?

Vitiate would easily mindrape/force strip/drain/annihilate Anakin in less than a few seconds.

Proof?

Sinious
@ Tempest:

We are talking about a hypothetical incarnation of a character. The entire thread assumes whatever Vitiate claims about his ritual is true.

So, how could an individual defeat an omnipresent being that contains galaxy wide energy?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
That logic is so shit it makes Marco saying Sidious>=Maul bearable, old man.

U mad?

Ant, you desperately need to raise your game. StarWars.com confirms these guys are godlike creatures, Leland Chee already confirmed ages ago that The Father is the most powerful Star Wars character, and Anakin was his intended replacement.

All Vitiate's got is a shitton of third-party hype and speculation. I understand you've frantically scrambled for a seat on his wankmobile, which given its driver and passengers, is guaranteed for an unceremonious cliff-dive.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/2222800/car-falls-off-cliff-o.gif

The_Tempest
@ Tempest:

We are talking about a hypothetical incarnation of a character. The entire thread assumes whatever Vitiate claims about his ritual is true.

So, how could an individual defeat an omnipresent being that contains galaxy wide energy?

No, the thread merely assumes Viti completes his ritual.

Sinious
No, the thread merely assumes Viti completes his ritual.
The OP should clarify this then. I remember talking about this with Skillz before so I assumed he meant that Vitiate actually achieves what he wants to achieve with the ritual.

But logically speaking, we know how powerful Vitiate became after the Natemha ritual. The galaxy wide version of that same ritual would make him like at least hundreds of times more powerful would it not? 2 Sidious' could stalemate Anakin so how is this even a fight?

Nephthys
From StarWars.com, regarding the Mortis Anchorites:

These god-like beings were locked in an eternal struggle for dominance, which made Mortis the fulcrum of the entire galaxy and the Force.

Anakin-at-full-potential is at least Father-level. There's no character, hypothetical or otherwise, who can beat that.

Anakin > Viti

This fight isn't on Mortis though. There is no Mortis. There is only Vitiate. He contains all the Force in the galaxy except Anakin's. This is spite.

Sinious
"I will spend eternity becoming everything."

Revanchiste
Vitiate get a new tool of mazzif deztruction....

ares834
Anakin wins.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by ares834
Anakin wins.

thumb up

Anakin not being on Mortis has no bearing on this fight. Anakin's powers are at their peak and Anakin's powers at their peak are in vast excess of any other character, realized or hypothetical, except perhaps The Father.

But I do agree this is spite. thumb up

Revanchiste
Anakin joind Vitiate in hiz quezt to deztroy the galaxy...

Angelalex242
Well, full potential Anakin is essentially the same as GM Luke.

This being the case, if Vitiate's been preparing this ritual for years or more...I could see GM Luke stopping something like that, but he'd likely die doing so.

As it is for the son, so it is for the full potential father.

Angelalex242
I thought the idea was Vitiate had several years of ritual prep. Otherwise this isn't remotely fair.

carthage
Why should he get prep and a nexus? Does he suck that badly that he can't fight without either?

Angelalex242
Against a full potential Anakin? He better have prep and a Nexus and every other thing in his favor he can.

Sinious
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Against a full potential Anakin? He better have prep and a Nexus and every other thing in his favor he can.

You do realize this is Vitiate after he consumed the galaxy right?

Angelalex242
...In that case, who wins is hardly relevant. Vitiate's galaxy nuke already consumed Padme, and even if Anakin does win, he's going to share his victory with...who?

As a side note, because the Force is created from Life, it'd be MUCH weaker now that Life is pretty much gone.

Nephthys
thumb up

Anakin not being on Mortis has no bearing on this fight. Anakin's powers are at their peak and Anakin's powers at their peak are in vast excess of any other character, realized or hypothetical, except perhaps The Father.

But I do agree this is spite. thumb up

Anakin was only so powerful because he was tapping into Mortis. Outside of Mortis his potential is merely twice that of Sidious'.

Angelalex242
I find it easier to consider Anakin's full potential as being GM Luke, more or less.

Nephthys
Right, completely outclassed.

The Merchant
Anakin is supposed to be the next Father, the embodiment of the Balance of the Force. All Vitiate has is a bunch of energy from one Galaxy, while Mortis is supposed to be a nexus for the entire Universe's Force Energies.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, this thread vitiate became what he intended to become in terms of power. Considering his strength after draining one planet, consuming millions of planets and all their force users should make this pretty fair. :/

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Considering his strength after draining one planet, consuming millions of planets and all their force users should make this pretty fair. :/

That's exactly why its not fair.

Very well. Vitiate intended to become the life itself in the galaxy. So he is literally the galaxy itself. An omnipresent being far above sole material existence.

Anakin can bring the entire Mortis family to back him up. This is still not a real fight. Vitiate at this point should be able to practice life-force manipulation and could crush any individual like a bug.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
Anakin was only so powerful because he was tapping into Mortis. Outside of Mortis his potential is merely twice that of Sidious'.

Nah, that's an objectively bad argument tbh. If it were just Mortis then Anakin would have taken The Son to the curb at any point during the trilogy. Or The Father would have settled for any reasonably powerful Force user to replace him. But he didn't.

Try harder, Neph. stoned

Nephthys
Anakin had to specifically tap into Mortis in order to overpower the Son and Daughter, as explicitly stated in the episode. erm

Go home, you're drunk.

Revanchiste
The one who zay than anakin win :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9FHa_bNxXVo#t=548
It will put me in zome rage you cill cannot imagine....

The_Tempest
Anakin had to specifically tap into Mortis in order to overpower the Son and Daughter, as explicitly stated in the episode. erm

Go home, you're drunk.

Provide the quote, my child.

Nephthys
"Anakin, the planet is the Force. Use it."

The_Tempest
"Anakin, the planet is the Force. Use it."

Obi-Wan's random comment? laughing out loud

What else ya got? Something more definitive, perhaps from The Father?

Like I said, if it were Mortis, then Anakin should be taking The Son to the curb left and right. Nor does it explain the necessity of Anakin himself.

Face it, my son, Anakin stomps.

Nephthys
Yeah, I'm sure the fact that Anakin performs the feat immediately afterwards has nothing to do with what Obi-Wan said. The writer just put it in as a goof. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anakin wasn't drawing on it in other cases. It may have been specific to that arena they were in. At any rate it wasn't just some state of mind, Anakin was demonstrably drawing upon Mortis.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Temp, log on to TOF

The_Tempest
I will as soon as I'm free from this boringggg meeting. Using my iPhone ATM.

Neph, explain why it had to be Anakin then and not any of a thousand Force users. You're silly.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That you believe a boringggg meeting is more important than our sexual fantasies interesting conversations with ant is laem.

Nephthys
Obi-Wan and Ahsoka couldn't tap into Mortis like Anakin could, being the Chosen One. Even though Obi-Wan was the one to suggest it, he clearly couldn't do what Anakin could.

The_Tempest
It's a work meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings, it's gone on for 2 hrs, and I'm sober.

But I can still pimpsmack Neph half distracted and from my iPhone so that's how I pass da time.

Neph, where is any of that stated?

Selenial
Wait, didn't vitiate consume thousands of Sith with that ritual? Like, I thought it was 2000 but now I'm 90% sure I'm wrong.

Because if he did, that's just proof that his ritual does not give him all the power he drains, merely a fraction of it.

Skywalker wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Selenial
Wait, didn't vitiate consume thousands of Sith with that ritual? Like, I thought it was 2000 but now I'm 90% sure I'm wrong.

Because if he did, that's just proof that his ritual does not give him all the power he drains, merely a fraction of it.

Skywalker wins.

The Sith lords were an insignificant fraction, the eye of the storm. The real power came from draining the entire damned planet.

Selenial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Sith lords were an insignificant fraction, the eye of the storm. The real power came from draining the entire damned planet.

And he's still not the most powerful Sith around, and in the very OP you say Anakin eviscerated Sidious without even the mildest effort...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
:/

What he gained on Nathema? Multiply that by hundreds of millions.

ares834
Anakin already tanked his best attack tho.

Nephthys
It's a work meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings, it's gone on for 2 hrs, and I'm sober.

But I can still pimpsmack Neph half distracted and from my iPhone so that's how I pass da time.

Neph, where is any of that stated?

Obi-Wan and Ahsoka showed no amp on Mortis and were unable to tap into it to defend themselves. The Father said that only the Chosen One could subdue them like that, indicating that only he could properly tap into Mortis.

Again, Lucas has stated that FP Anakin is only twice Sidious. G-canon. Meanwhile Abeloth is 12 times Luke's strength. You have no legs to stand on.

Originally posted by Selenial

Skywalker wins.

He's consumed all Force in the galaxy and millions of Sith and Jedi. He's way above Anakin.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
Anakin already tanked his best attack tho.
That's what I was thinking. He somehow is able to live through the entire galaxy being destroyed, but can't just tank through everything else to kill Vitiate?

Nephthys
That wasn't an actual attack and it was spread over the entire galaxy. Its not as if Anakin took all the power needed to do that in a focused blast or anything.

Also Tempest is seriously suggesting that the Anchorites are more powerful than the entire Force in chat. So I just wanted everyone to know, that he's actually insane.

FreshestSlice
It's not like that would matter since it drains all life and the Force in its wake. If Anakin somehow makes it through that, I see no reason why he wouldn't just kill Vitiate afterwards.

Nephthys
Because Vitiate can now attack Anakin with all the life and Force he just drained? confused

ares834
No force left for him in the galaxy to manipulate though.

Nephthys
Except he has it all?

No force for Anakin either?

ares834
Nope. But Anakin actually knows how to use a saber.

Nephthys
But Vitiate would be so powerful Anakin's saber would just bounce off, like it did with the Father and Son. And he could just punch Anakin's head off.

ares834
Nope. smile

Zenwolf
Where are people getting that Vitiate has absorbed the galaxy???....Did I miss something that the Expansion showed?...Because I'm pretty sure he didn't absorb the galaxy.

DarthAnt66
It's a hypothetical matchup.

Zenwolf
Oh....ok I see...wasn't really reading the OP.

DarthAnt66
I can see.

The Merchant
Wh-what does the acronym TOF mean?

DARTH POWER
Obi-Wan and Ahsoka showed no amp on Mortis and were unable to tap into it to defend themselves.

Obi-Wan feels how strong the Force is there as soon as he arrives. So clearly he was much more powerful there, just still not anywhere near powerful enough to defend himself against the Son and Daughter.

The Father said that only the Chosen One could subdue them like that, indicating that only he could properly tap into Mortis.

???

Don't get your logic here.

Again, Lucas has stated that FP Anakin is only twice Sidious. G-canon. Meanwhile Abeloth is 12 times Luke's strength. You have no legs to stand on.

Considering this Story Arc revamped Lucas's whole take on the Prophecy, it revamping the extent of exactly how many times more powerful than Sidious he could be would be a minor thing and not worth even bringing to the debate.

Revanchiste
Vitiate conzume the entire univerze no galaxy....
Vitiate uze mental dominiation to track down the remanant cappable of rezizting the ritual in the entire univerze.

Arhael
Before assuming what happens, if he performs galaxy rithual, would be good to know what happened after he performed ritual on Nathema. All we know is that he gained immortality. We don't know by what margin he got more powerful, if any at all. His mind domination is hyped before the ritual, so abilities wise nothing changed.

Character abilities are limited by potential or midichlorian count. No matter what rithuals character performs, his abilities won't exceed his potential. It's like inventing thousand bullet magazine for ak-47. That's why Sidious is still the most powerful Sith on any day.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Arhael
Before assuming what happens, if he performs galaxy rithual, would be good to know what happened after he performed ritual on Nathema. All we know is that he gained immortality. We don't know by what margin he got more powerful, if any at all. His mind domination is hyped before the ritual, so abilities wise nothing changed.

Character abilities are limited by potential or midichlorian count. No matter what rithuals character performs, his abilities won't exceed his potential. It's like inventing thousand bullet magazine for ak-47. That's why Sidious is still the most powerful Sith on any day.
Emperor Vitiate achieved "corporeal immortality" from Nathema event. In simple words, Emperor Vitiate stopped aging.

However, Emperor also surpassed every Sith / Practitioner of the dark side in history in power; this was perhaps the side-effect of consuming so many living beings for transcendence to immortal condition.

Interestingly, Emperor's growth in power didn't stop after the ritual. He continued to become stronger with passage of time throughout his span of existence. He continued to siphon energy from many individuals to fuel his power to facilitate his power progression after the ritual.

BioWare hypes Emperor as the most powerful Force-user to have ever existed in the mythos.

As for the Sith related argument, this is just an official identity of a practitioner of the dark side. It is meaningless.

Emperor is hyped on all levels, as most powerful Force-user, dark side's master, and Sith. His hype isn't restricted to a single identity.

Therefore, BioWare have created a tension in the consistency of assumed power of characters in the mythos in Legends.

As for the midichlorians, Darth Plagueis proved that they can be manipulated and potential in the Force can be enhanced via artificial methods. It is possible that Sith sorcery and alchemy practices can be used to influence midichlorians and alter the potential of a Force-user, as Emperor's actions seem to imply.

Emperor's power progression is virtually endless.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Arhael

Complete and total immortality, zecond, deztruction of the univerze --> Recreation --> wainting the arrival of life --> be the mazter of thiz world the god of all formz of life.

Vitiate juzt get augmentation and ritualz and hiz power get zo expotential with a zo infime part of the galaxy exizting life XD !!!
Imagien with the FULL GALAXY Thiz an expotential of an expotential of X^x.

Zo many 0.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.