Revan & Hero of Tython vs Anakin Skywalker & Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
All are in their most powerful incarnations. Revan lusts for their heads.
Bonus: Losing team gets Juhani or Ahsoka Tano respectively. Who wins?

Trocity
Team 1. Revan's most powerful incarnation can likely just ragdoll Kenobi and then Anakin's screwed.

Sinious
Team 2 doesn't stand a chance.

The_Tempest
Anakin's most powerful incarnation subdued two "god-like beings" {StarWars.com's words, not mine} through sheer force of will.

Anakin subjugates Revan and HoT with a stray thought while Obi-Wan snarks.

DarthAnt66
Update of thread: Anakin Skywalker as of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

The_Tempest
And that, friends, is why I'm still the best. wink

DARTH POWER
laughing out loud

Revanchiste
Team 1 XDXDXDXD.

Revan iz alazo a god like being who actaully know how to play he the god. No anakin.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Anakin's most powerful incarnation subdued two "god-like beings" {StarWars.com's words, not mine} through sheer force of will.

Anakin subjugates Revan and HoT with a stray thought while Obi-Wan snarks.

thumb up

If its ROTS then Team 2 is outgunned.

Revanchiste
RotZ or not they are juzt doom.

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuXdVxjSABk&list=UUm7imB9QanTySN-Lfae0SIQ

Revan fighting ztyle iz a comination of both competitor in thiz fight....

And Have the zame endurance and phyzical build az marek exept than he iz older...

Revanchiste
Now I realizz than Revan keep chii-cho and makazhi idea in the zame time becauze he have multiple mental prezetz....
--> Revan = raw power + aleternativ zophizticade methoz...
Revan Abilitiez = Galen marek abilitiez but he iz more effectiv in TK, and have more variaty of power.... And a better force defence !!!!

carthage
Revan carries his team to victory, Hero would lose to either Jedi but Revan can kill Kenobi faster than Kenobi kills Hero

Revanchiste
When you think than Revan iz a Galen marek with the upper caliber level....
XDXDXDXDXDXD.

Yhea becauze the zlayn of an entire army with lightning from the zky...

Thiz iz an intermediar level between ztarkiller and palpatine.....

And alzo repozitioning hiz fleet with the force (and galvanize hiz troop in the zame time....) or manipulatingz azteroidz fieldz....... Thiz iz what I call TK...

Revan az ztarkiller earn hiz zkill by combat zituation during the mandalorian war....

If Kenobi can kill heroe fazt remember Kenobi iz more defenziv and pacifizt.

DarthAnt66
You used to be able to type S's. Has your English actually downgraded while talking to a completely English forum, or are you enjoying yourself trolling?

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You used to be able to type S's. Has your English actually downgraded while talking to a completely English forum, or are you enjoying yourself trolling? The S on his keyboard broke, lol.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You used to be able to type S's. Has your English actually downgraded while talking to a completely English forum, or are you enjoying yourself trolling?

Yhea I'm with an azuz I have a new keyboard but. How to inztall it? It'z not like a ztandard key board not az zimple az juzt connect your keyboard to an UZB port...

And I'm too lazy tu uze ctrl c + v or the virtual keyboard...

DarthAnt66
Bump.

FreshestSlice
Team 2.

http://i.imgur.com/GiwIulM.png

Nephthys
Team 1 stomps.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.