General Grevious and Asajj Ventress Vs Luke Skywalker(NJO)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Two of the greatest Jedi hunters of the Clone Wars Vs the powerful Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.

Bonus Round: Kyle Katarn and Kam Solusar help Luke against Grevious and Asajj

Lightsabers Only

Who wins?

Emperordmb
Luke wins both. The greater warrior of his two opponents has no defense against his force abilities.

Fated Xtasy
Crap, sorry I mean't for it to be sabers only. i fixed it though big grin

DarthAnt66
Luke crushes. Far greater command of the Force, which allows for far greater augmentation.

Angelalex242
Luke in his sleep. Blindfolded. One handed.

DarthAnt66
thumb up Then again, this topic was made by Fated Xtasy, a renowned troll and manipulator...
I truly wonder why he has not been banned yet, even Intrepid37 has more credibility then him.

carthage
Lol @ the topic

Revanchiste
Grievouz and Ventrezz are damn good at the light zaber but zo vulnerable to the force.... Luke have to zurvive enough time to be pizzed off and begin to uze hiz force power if want to win...

I don't know if he have Zatele tutaminiz wich a great tool when you are thiz kind of powerfull force uzer wich rely on hiz light zaber zkillz more than force direct attackz if you are defeated in light zaber combat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.