Albert Wesker vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

pym-ftw
Wrong Forum

Wesker one shots Bruce

ZenGardenOP
Batman, mild difficulty. Cryo pellets will stop Wesker in his tracks. Batman also has stealth and pressure points.

pym-ftw
Did you play resident evil 5?

Golgo13
Albert wins.

ZenGardenOP
I've beaten every Resident Evil title including sh*tty one's like RE5 and RE6, Wesker has no chance here. Code Veronica showed Wesker being vunerable to fire and explosions, Batman also has tons of gear that would stop him dead in his tracks including Cryo pellets and sonics.

pym-ftw
So you realize Chris Redfield is superhuman easily even when talking comic peak human's and Wesker toys with him.

Wesker is >Mach speed reaction time and can punch through humans.

That's not even talking about Orobourus Wesker, also lol at pressure points on a zombie working.

ZenGardenOP
Chris Redfield isn't superhuman, his only feat was moving that boulder which when you think about, isn't that impressive since it's spherical, and even then it's a strength feat and not a speed feat. Wesker could blitz Chris because Chris is slow and has zero reaction or mobility feats.

Speaking of pressure pointing a zombie

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125547/2966151-th_supermanbatman3-batkogrundy.jpg

relentless1
Bats drops Wesker, he's too well equipped and his fighting skills more than make up for any sort of advantage being supernatural would give weeks, as you can see above, if Bats can dummy Grundy with well placed strikes he can do that to Wesker

krisblaze
Dummy Grundy when Grundy is temporarily dazed already?

How's that going to help him when Wesker blitzes the living hell out of him?

ZenGardenOP
The point is that Batman can use pressure points on a zombie, not that Wesker is a zombie anyway.

Wesker isn't going to blitz the hell out of him, Batman has already reacted to characters much faster.

Hell even Nightwing reacted to Owen Mercer who'd run circles around Wesker.

He'll probably have a speed advantage but nothing that Bruce couldn't react to and counter.

krisblaze
run circles around wesker?

Seriously guy, you're so clueless.

ZenGardenOP
Yeah, a guy who out reacted a Jay Garrick clone is going to struggle with Wesker...who's clueless again? Oh yeah., you are

krisblaze
Nice ABC logic there.

Wesker can dance around bullets and already move faster than it's possible for human eyes to see...

ZenGardenOP
lol Cassandra Cain can dance around bullets and move faster than the eye can see and Batman stalemated her

Hell Batman himself can move faster than the eye can see

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67965/1406067-batman_vanishes_azrael.jpg

JayDaDon
So I guess tonight is the night Batman gets all his high showings and none of his lows?

ZenGardenOP
We should use Batman's low showings for Wesker's sake? NTY

And these are hardly his highest showings, if I wanted to use his highest showings I'd show Batman beating the crap out of the Super Titan Gladiator who was pushing Superman level strength.

krisblaze
^Seems like you'll be a poor fit here.

You should try the batman forums or someting smile

Batman's average is nowhere close to matching Wesker.

ZenGardenOP
lol whaaaa don't use Batman's higher showings, we want Wesker to win T_T

Reflassshh
Wesker blitzes Bruce's still beating heart off.

ZenGardenOP
Wesker loses since he's not use to fighting anyone semi competent.

Reflassshh
Chris is not a pushover either and wesker totally plays with him.

With his velocity, strength and skill he kills batman in less than 5 minutes.

ZenGardenOP
Chris is a pushover who has one decent strength feat, absolutely no speed or mobility feats and absolutely no noteworthy skill or intellect feats. If you put Chris in DC Universe he'd be working as a mall security guard

Batman has stealth, far superior skill and intellect than Wesker and at least 2 or 3 gadgets that would stop Wesker in his tracks including cryo and sonics

Then there's the fact that he's already contended with characters that would dump all over Wesker.

The only reason why Wesker ever looked formidable is because Resident Evil is full of chumps, Wesker is the epitome of being a big fish in a small pond.

TheLordofMurder
Is this a real debate!?

Batman annihilates Wesker; Batman has beaten characters that would take a big ol dump on Weskers forehead and Wesker wouldnt be able to do a thing about it...

Seriously, comparing Chris to Batman!??

Batman is light-years beyond Chris...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ZenGardenOP
Chris is a pushover who has one decent strength feat, absolutely no speed or mobility feats and absolutely no noteworthy skill or intellect feats. If you put Chris in DC Universe he'd be working as a mall security guard

Batman has stealth, far superior skill and intellect than Wesker and at least 2 or 3 gadgets that would stop Wesker in his tracks including cryo and sonics

Then there's the fact that he's already contended with characters that would dump all over Wesker.

The only reason why Wesker ever looked formidable is because Resident Evil is full of chumps, Wesker is the epitome of being a big fish in a small pond.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Wesker wins this.

Reflassshh
Wesker can dodge bullets at point blank with extreme ease, only gets stuned a few seconds when a rocket goes boom on his face, punch through metal.

How is Batman going to put him down without the serum overdose? Remember Chris and Shiva only beat him with context.

TheLordofMurder
Batman dodged the Omega Effect and rocked Spectre...

Wesker has absolutely NOTHING on that...

Batman wins...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Batman wins...

Context to the Spectre feat, but you know it, of course?

TheLordofMurder
The Batkick still rocked him...

Batman annihilates Chris and Wesker at the same time...

Reflassshh

Batman wins... Context.

TheLordofMurder
Or I could use the dropping Wonder Woman feat...

At the end of the day, Batman's feats take a nasty crap all over Wesker and Chris...combined.

TheLordofMurder
And there is no context to Batman dodging the Omega Effect and dropping the Justice League...

Batman is far beyond Albert Wesker...

DarkSaint85
The Batkick still rocked him...

Batman annihilates Chris and Wesker at the same time...

Only because Spectre allowed him to rock him. IOW, he thought Batman would sulk and pout if he didn't get his way, so let him win.

Your argument is like you letting your 6-year old cousin beat you at video games...then that somehow equating to your cousin being awesome at all games, based on that single performance.

For those who have never seen it, here is the page after that infamous Batkick:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2215153-4.png

DarkSaint85

At the end of the day, Batman's feats take a nasty crap all over Wesker and Chris...combined.

They also take a nasty crap over the Living Tribunal's feats.

Your point being?

Reflassshh

At the end of the day, Batman's feats take a nasty crap all over Wesker and Chris...combined. So you're going to use fts that are horrible pis and lack context to prove your point?

Show me batman legitimately beating an speedster that always use his speed in character, without prep nor context involved. If you can't i'll accept your concession.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Only because Spectre allowed him to rock him. IOW, he thought Batman would sulk and pout if he didn't get his way, so let him win.

Your argument is like you letting your 6-year old cousin beat you at video games...then that somehow equating to your cousin being awesome at all games, based on that single performance.

For those who have never seen it, here is the page after that infamous Batkick:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2215153-4.png

Well, he still gave the Justice League a beatdown...

Which is infinitely beyond Weskers best...

leonidas
well, we COULD use dropping ww, and by that logic then conclude that batman can give black adam and captain marvel a run for their money which would lead me to think he can handle most low heralds and maybe some solid mid heralds as well. i mean he did easily take out grundy who has taken it to superman and the whole league, as well as hurt the spectre who has stood toe to toe against michael who's power was enough to generate a new multiverse. wow, bats IS tough. maybe we should have him up against lt.... no expression

seriously, wth is going on here? fraid we don't highball any more than we lowball round here....and abc logic? lol yeah, abc logic ftw.

TheLordofMurder
They also take a nasty crap over the Living Tribunal's feats.

Your point being?

No they dont...

LT has had megaverses in the palm of his hand deciding their fates; LT gave a Watcher a baby universe to keep with him...

Even Batman pales to this...

DarkSaint85
Well, he still gave the Justice League a beatdown...

Which is infinitely beyond Weskers best...

With prep. Which he does not have here.

And even with prep, his tactics against some of them were...laughable. He admitted even with all his money, and prep, he couldn't beat the Flash if he went at full speed - and was reliant on the Flash going slower.

WW, was reliant on pulling something that up until then, no one had ever heard of and haven't seen again. IOW, something that was created simply to move the plot along. Textbook PIS. We never saw his Cyborg/GL antimeasures.

So yeah, massive amounts of prep, and it still relied on PIS and CIS for Flash. There was Superman, of course, but a mind-controlled Superman, which is also inadmissible.

Good show thumb up

DarkSaint85
No they dont...

LT has had megaverses in the palm of his hand deciding their fates; LT gave a Watcher a baby universe to keep with him...

Even Batman pales to this...

What speed feats does the LT have?

TheLordofMurder
What speed feats does the LT have?

Doesnt need them...

He has vast reality/energy/matter manip and time control...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Reflassshh
So you're going to use fts that are horrible pis and lack context to prove your point?

Show me batman legitimately beating an speedster that always use his speed in character, without prep nor context involved. If you can't i'll accept your concession.

Batman's feats are canon...

And they trump Weskers feats all day long...

Even Batman's medium feats are far beyond Weskers best...

Accept the facts...this is an impossible fight for Wesker to win...its really spite against Wesker.

Reflassshh
LM you concede then?

DarkSaint85
Doesnt need them...

He has vast reality/energy/matter manip and time control...

So none.

What battle feats does he have? Or even better, let's use TOAA. I'm believing to think (using your logic) that as he hasn't really all that; just a big fish in a small pond.

SO TOAA has no battle feats, no speed feats, and no lifting strength feats. Using your logic of debating, Batman has outraced the Omega Sanction (which the Flashes only JUST managed to outrace) and has taken it to God's Embodiment of Wrath, therefore, Batman wins.

TheLordofMurder
LM you concede then?

I concede nothing...

Batman is the biggest fish in this battleground....

TheLordofMurder
So none.

What battle feats does he have? Or even better, let's use TOAA. I'm believing to think (using your logic) that as he hasn't really all that; just a big fish in a small pond.

SO TOAA has no battle feats, no speed feats, and no lifting strength feats. Using your logic of debating, Batman has outraced the Omega Sanction (which the Flashes only JUST managed to outrace) and has taken it to God's Embodiment of Wrath, therefore, Batman wins.

TOAA gets a slight majority against Batman...

TOAA 6/10...

krisblaze
Even Batman's medium feats are far beyond Weskers best...
Haha, no.

Batman's "medium feats" are not around dodging point-blank bullets, ignoring rockets to the face and punching through metal.

DarkSaint85
Another point:

Batman never outraced the Omega Sanction. He outraced a diseased, decaying Dick Turpin, who up until the end was still fighting Darkseid's influence. So Batman > a dying old man fighting against a New God's influence. Huzzah.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/66245/1632329-batman_vs._darkseid.jpg

TheLordofMurder
He still dodged an energy attack at point blank range...

Thanks for saving me the trouble of posting a feat that Albert Wesker cant come close to!

You are very helpful.

smile

TheLordofMurder
Batman's medium feats crush Weskers best:

DarkSaint85
He still dodged an energy attack at point blank range...

Thanks for saving me the trouble of posting a feat that Albert Wesker cant come close to!

You are very helpful.

smile

Erm, he didn't - it DID hit him (the...opposite of dodging). Did you read the issue and the subsequent storyline?

TheLordofMurder
Please point to the place he was hit in that scan you posted...

I'll wait...

Reflassshh
I concede nothing...

Batman is the biggest fish in this battleground.... You don't show me what I'm asking because you can't, therefore you are conceding.

DarkSaint85
Please point to the place he was hit in that scan you posted...

I'll wait...

I see you didn't actually read the comic, and just rely on single pages/panels...

http://www.comicbookdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/prv5475_pg2.jpg

Hope that wait wasn't too long for you.

TheLordofMurder
Thats a different scan...

I asked you to show me where on the original scan you posted, Batman getting hit; this is him getting hit after the initial dodge...

You failed to do so; consession accepted...

TheLordofMurder
You don't show me what I'm asking because you can't, therefore you are conceding.

What are you wanting to see?

Scans that show Batman's superiority to Wesker?

Dude, there is a Batman respect thread here on the forum; check it out and then you can come back and admit Batman's clear superiority to Wesker...ok?

DarkSaint85
Thats a different scan...

I asked you to show me where on the original scan you posted, Batman getting hit; this is him getting hit after the initial dodge...

You failed to do so; consession accepted...

Show me where in the scan he dodged it in the 1st place. I never said he dodged it, merely that he outraced Turpin. Batman did not dodge it, and didn't even move from his original spot. But of course, feel free to point out where he 'initially dodged' it. Because otherwise, you are getting ahead of yourself.

It's typical, I see, exactly like when you brought up the Spectre kicking as a 'feat'. You only focus on single panels/pages, and then disregard the rest, even if (or perhaps, especially if) they negate your original point

You shouldn't accept things that do not exist.

TheLordofMurder
You fail at reading/visual comprehension...

Batman split the initial shot, then it arced back around and hit him...

Its as clear as day...if only you could comprehend it.

KingD19
It looks like shooting him with the bullet threw his aim off for a second because it knocked him down or at least made him stumble. Then he regained control and finished blasting him. Batman doesn't seem to actually move aside from shooting him and putting the gun down.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
It looks like shooting him with the bullet threw his aim off for a second because it knocked him down or at least made him stumble. Then he regained control and finished blasting him. Batman doesn't seem to actually move aside from shooting him and putting the gun down.

He side stepped laterally...

You see the two beams coming right at him, then Batman turns sideways and splits them; its right there on panel...

Then in the second scan provided by DarkSaint, the OE comes back around and hits him...

So Batman did dodge the initial blast from the OE...

Reflassshh
What are you wanting to see?

Scans that show Batman's superiority to Wesker?

Dude, there is a Batman respect thread here on the forum; check it out and then you can come back and admit Batman's clear superiority to Wesker...ok? If I wanted to see a respect thread I'd go straight there.

But since you are claiming that batman beats an opponent who's superior in every aspect, you have to show me something to support your stand of batman beating someone who is known for speedblitz everytime and is stronger than him by a huge margin.

KingD19
Would Batman beat Midnighter on average?

TheLordofMurder
If I wanted to see a respect thread I'd go straight there.

But since you are claiming that batman beats an opponent who's superior in every aspect, you have to show me batman beating someone who is known for speedblitz everytime and is stronger than bats by a huge margin.

Dude are you serious?

He beat Grundy...

He's gotten the upper hand on Wonder Woman while sparring (who is infinitely faster than Wesker)...

I could go on and on as pertains the opponents Batman has faced who are far superior to Wesker...

If you dont know Batman's feats then you are attempting to argue a topic where you are ignorant of the other side of the issue; get to know what Batman is capable of and the feats he's performed, then you can come back and debate...

And yes, I know fully well what Wesker has done, and Batman's feats outshine his by light-years...

Reflassshh
Dude are you serious?

He beat Grundy...

He's gotten the upper hand on Wonder Woman while sparring (who is infinitely faster than Wesker)...

I could go on and on as pertains the opponents Batman has faced who are far superior to Wesker...

If you dont know Batman's feats then you are attempting to argue a topic where you are ignorant of the other side of the issue; get to know what Batman is capable of and the feats he's performed, then you can come back and debate...

And yes, I know fully well what Wesker has done, and Batman's feats outshine his by light-years... laughing out loud

Darksaint already called you out on your ignorance regarding batman, you just focus on scans without reading the actual comic.

If you actually read comics you would know that Grundy doesn't have an stablished power lvl.

Still waiting for the scans of batman beating an speedster without prep or context. If you can't provide them concede and be done.

DarkSaint85
He side stepped laterally...

You see the two beams coming right at him, then Batman turns sideways and splits them; its right there on panel...

Then in the second scan provided by DarkSaint, the OE comes back around and hits him...

So Batman did dodge the initial blast from the OE...

Erm, no, Batman didn't sidestep anything. You can see in the first scan I posted that the beams were on BOTH sides of Bats - sidestepping would just make him sidestep into the path of the beams. Check panel 1 of the first scan - Batman is ALREADY standing sideways. Turning sideways again would just make his cross section larger.

So no, he didn't. All that happened was he outreacted Darkseid who was trapped in a dying old man's mortal body who was fighting him for possession.

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

Darksaint already called you out on your ignorance regarding batman, you just focus on scans without reading the actual comic.

If you actually read comics you would know that Grundy doesn't have an stablished power lvl.

Still waiting for the scans of batman beating an speedster without prep or context. If you can't provide them concede and be done.

If you are following our dialog then you'd see that I have out argued DarkSaint; he fails at comprehension...

This has been demonstrated on panel...

TheLordofMurder
Erm, no, Batman didn't sidestep anything. You can see in the first scan I posted that the beams were on BOTH sides of Bats - sidestepping would just make him sidestep into the path of the beams. Check panel 1 of the first scan - Batman is ALREADY standing sideways. Turning sideways again would just make his cross section larger.

So no, he didn't. All that happened was he outreacted Darkseid who was trapped in a dying old man's mortal body who was fighting him for possession.

No...

He's initially standing sideways, then he turned to face Darkside (as can be seen when the beams initially start to come after him), then he turns back sideways so that he can split the beams...

This isnt hard to follow, but I guess you see what you want to see...

DarkSaint85
No...

He's initially standing sideways, then he turned to face Darkside (as can be seen when the beams initially start to come after him), then he turns back sideways so that he can split the beams...

This isnt hard to follow, but I guess you see what you want to see...

So you're saying, when he says 'Try me', he's standins sideways, fires the bullet, and as the hits Darkseid, stands squarely facing him, then goes back to standing sideways to split the beams??

A: the hell?
B:the beams were already split, as we can see them coming from the eyes.....

TheLordofMurder
So you're saying, when he says 'Try me', he's standins sideways, fires the bullet, and as the hits Darkseid, stands squarely facing him, then goes back to standing sideways to split the beams??

A: the hell?
B:the beams were already split, as we can see them coming from the eyes.....

This is exactly what happened...

Its right there on panel...

Argue with DC if you'd like if the scene doesnt make logical sense to you, but its right there in its present form as clear as day...

DarkSaint85
No, YOUR interpretation does not make logical sense, not the scene. Why do you have to use the illogical interpretation, is it to serve your own argument?

TheLordofMurder
No, YOUR interpretation does not make logical sense, not the scene. Why do you have to use the illogical interpretation, is it to serve your own argument?

Maybe you need to look at the stances of Batman again:

TheLordofMurder
Side, Side, Front, Side...

Its right there....

DarkSaint85
Delusional....but again, why use the illogical interpretation?

TheLordofMurder
Delusional....but again, why use the illogical interpretation?

I argue what I see on panel...

You see the same thing but refuse to admit it...

DarkSaint85
I argue what I see on panel...

Uhuh, sure.

Theoretically you are correct, but heres my issue with those tactics; Gah Lak Tus has faced countless civilizations...up until the UN, nothing worked...nothing could stop Gah Lak Tus.

Its just difficult for me to imagine an entity this powerful being beaten by BFR...surely that tactic was tried and failed against Galactus at some point.

I'm sure we saw that tactic failing, on panel, right?

I see the same panels and the same comic, yes, but we interpret the dancing Batman differently.

TheLordofMurder
Side, Side, Front, Side...

Is this the same sequence of stances you see Batman in? If not, what are his stances?

eaebiakuya
This guy is trolling.

Batman lose hard.

But he would beat Chris, imo.

DarkSaint85
Side, always. The position of Darkseid changes, as he gets hit in the upper left hand shoulder and spins him (I have no idea about the power of that gun, but am assuming it's about the same power as our handguns. Moreover, Darkseid is weak, in a frail body, and is sitting in a spinny chair).

It hits him, he moves, meanwhile, the Omega beams (which are usually shown zigzagging here and there randomly on their way to the target) then hits Batman, who has been standing in the same spot.

big juggy man
Batman high feats are hilarious. There is no way he should be able to move faster than the eye can see. He is a normal human being who trains hard.

But because he is a popular characters he can do things his bio clearly states he can't do.

If you gave each of these characters the powers they are suppose to have and make them both real Wesker should be able to kill Batman with no problems at all.

Reflassshh
If you are following our dialog then you'd see that I have out argued DarkSaint; he fails at comprehension...

This has been demonstrated on panel... Where?

ZenGardenOP
Wesker can dodge bullets at point blank with extreme ease, only gets stuned a few seconds when a rocket goes boom on his face, punch through metal.

How is Batman going to put him down without the serum overdose? Remember Chris and Shiva only beat him with context. How is Wesker going to stand up to sonics, cryo pellets, superior skill and intellect, stealth and the fact that Batman isn't incompetent or a chump like Chris and Sheva are.

Put Wesker against a competent opponent who has several advantages and several pieces of equipment that Wesker has no counter to, and he loses.

Also even if you want to use more down to Earth showings, Batman has done the vanishing feat many times like he did to Azrael in the scan I showed on Page 1

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Stealth/thedarknight3-forbes.jpg

Reflassshh
In this fight Batman doesn't have the plot going for him, Wesker would go for the kill at the very start since he's no Chris.

Batman isn't superior to wesker in any way, wesker with his strength and durability would own Bruce in a fight, add up the insane speed difference and wesker's tendencies to speedblitz and it's not even a fight.

ZenGardenOP
Lol there doesn't need to be any plot, Batman's feats trump Wesker's, and even if Wesker is faster he doesn't have enough speed to make up the massive difference in skill and intellect, the stealth advantage or the weaponry.

Wesker against a competent opponent = Dead Wesker. Stick to fighting featless chumps like Chris and Sheva

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

ZenGardenOP
lol you have no counter argument. Literally the only thing you can do is

"wesker is too strong and fast"

and when a Batman feat is shown

"buh buh itz teh plot T_T"

Reflassshh
lol you have no counter argument. Literally the only thing you can do is

"wesker is too strong and fast"

and when a Batman feat is shown

"buh buh itz teh plot T_T" It's because your argument is too good for me thumb up

Although since you haven't posted any batman feat that's hardly the case.

ZenGardenOP
It's because your argument is too good for me thumb up

Although since you haven't post any batman feat that's hardly the case. LMAO I've posted like 3-4 scans, are you blind or just stupid?

I think it's time for you to leave.

carver9
This guy reminds me of someone. Hhhhhmmmm.

ZenGardenOP
No clue, I'm new here

Reflassshh
LMAO I've posted like 3-4 scans, are you blind or just stupid?

I think it's time for you to leave. I've seen only two, one of batman punching and kicking Grundy, we all know grundy doesn't have an stable power level and you'd do too if you actually read comics.

The seconds is laughable, dodging bullets point-blank >>>>> that feat. Logic doesn't go along with you, does it?

@Carv I get the same feeling laughing out loud

pym-ftw
I've still not seen an argument for how Bruce deals with Oroborous Wesker, he survived immersion in a Volcano but batman'so sonics will hurt his ears... Pressure pointing a mass of tentacles...

Reflassshh
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I've still not seen an argument for how Bruce deals with Oroborous Wesker, he survived immersion in a Volcano but batman'so sonics will hurt his ears... Pressure pointing a mass of tentacles... He's not even needed imo, how will Bruce survive an encounter with pre-uroborous wesker? He didn't kill anyone in the game because he enjoyed playing with Chris because of their history. Call it CIS if you like.

That's a luxury batman won't have here.

ZenGardenOP
I've seen only two, one of batman punching and kicking Grundy, we all know grundy doesn't have an stable power level and you'd do too if you actually read comics.

The seconds is laughable, dodging bullets point-blank >>>>> that feat. Logic doesn't go along with you, does it?

@Carv I get the same feeling laughing out loud Showed 3, the Grundy one was in response to the claim that Batman couldn't use pressure points on Wesker because he's a zombie, even though Wesker isn't a zombie

The scan on page 1 showed Batman moving faster than the eye can see. Which is apparently the argument for Wesker

Except for when Wesker moves faster than slow unskilled opponents like Chris and Sheva, Batman can move faster than metahumans like Azrael can perceive.

Oh and Batman zipping behind someone 50 feet from him almost instantaneously>>>Anything Wesker has done

Anything else are you going to cry about plot again and try to dismiss feats so Wesker has some mild chance of actually winning here?

Reflassshh
Showed 3, the Grundy one was in response to the claim that Batman couldn't use pressure points on Wesker because he's a zombie, even though Wesker isn't a zombie

The scan on page 1 showed Batman moving faster than the eye can see. Which is apparently the argument for Wesker

Except for when Wesker moves faster than slow unskilled opponents like Chris and Sheva, Batman can move faster than metahumans like Azrael can perceive.

Oh and Batman zipping behind someone 50 feet from him almost instantaneously>>>Anything Wesker has done

Anything else are you going to cry about plot again and try to dismiss feats so Wesker has some mild chance of actually winning here? Why don't you read your own scan boy?

"Whatever... or whoever... had grundy under control has severed the link" "He is confused. Pressure points are left vulnerable" "Whoever had abandoned his mind no longer cares if grundy falls"

Batman took a confused and vulnerable Grundy out with pressure points, good thing that won't happen here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNs0pF5iCVo

00:00 to 01:30: this is full power wesker, after that he's depowered by an overdose of the serum and he's still a beast even when losing his powers.

Good debate thing... ermm I mean ZengGarden.

ZenGardenOP
Why don't you read your own scan boy?

"Whatever... or whoever... had grundy under control has severed the link" "He is confused. Pressure points are left vulnerable" "Whoever had abandoned his mind no longer cares if grundy falls"

Batman took a confused and vulnerable Grundy out with pressure points, good thing that won't happen here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNs0pF5iCVo

00:00 to 01:30: this is full power wesker, after that he's depowered by an overdose of the serum and he's still a beast even when losing his powers.

Good debate thing... ermm I mean ZengGarden. Kind of missing the point, the point was that Batman can use pressure points on Zombies or characters that don't have human biology.

Grundy being vunerable and confused doesn't change the fact that the dude is made out of plant matter but still suspect to pressure points.,

In response to the implication made on the 1st page that Wesker would be immune to pressure points because he's a zombie, even though Wesker isn't a zombie and has a more human based biology than Grundy does.

Reflassshh
Kind of missing the point, the point was that Batman can use pressure points on Zombies or characters that don't have human biology.

Grundy being vunerable and confused doesn't change the fact that the dude is made out of plant matter but still suspect to pressure points.,

In response to the implication made on the 1st page that Wesker would be immune to pressure points because he's a zombie, even though Wesker isn't a zombie and has a more human based biology than Grundy does. Grundy =/= Wesker though. Something affecting Grundy doesn't prove it'd affect wesker.

Good to know you have no counter to Wesker's overhelming physical superiority. thumb up

ZenGardenOP
Grundy =/= Wesker though. Something affecting Grundy doesn't prove it'd affect wesker.

Good to know you have no counter to Wesker's overhelming physical superiority. You're right, if anything it would be easier to use pressure points on Wesker since he's closer to a human than Grundy is.

Thanks for proving my point, don't worry, as long as Wesker sticks to fighting chumps like Chris Roidfield he won't get his ass completely handed to him.

Reflassshh
You're right, if anything it would be easier to use pressure points on Wesker since he's closer to a human than Grundy is.

Thanks for proving my point, don't worry, as long as Wesker sticks to fighting chumps like Chris Roidfield he won't get his ass completely handed to him. So you can't prove it'd work on wesker?

Concession accepted.

ZenGardenOP
So you can't prove it'd work on wesker?

Concession accepted. Nice logical fallacy. Wesker has nerves in his body just like every one else, he's vunerable to nerve strikes.

And cryos

and sonics

and getting hit the face by someone who can destroy RPG proof glass with standard punches

Wesker = big fish in small pond

DarkSaint85
Thing is, just because he is a big fish in a small pond (which is true), that still does not mean he would lose to Batman.

Sonics and cryos may well work - how fast can Batman unload all of this? I know I certainly struggle to find my keys in my pockets lol.

KingD19
Does he keep cryo pellets and sonic devices on him often enough to be considered standard like his batarangs?

ZenGardenOP
Thing is, just because he is a big fish in a small pond (which is true), that still does not mean he would lose to Batman.

Sonics and cryos may well work - how fast can Batman unload all of this? I know I certainly struggle to find my keys in my pockets lol. No, but the idea here is that Wesker would overwhelm Batman with speed even though

Wesker has only overwhelmed Resident Evil humans like Chris, Sheva and Jill who aren't even on the same planet as comic book street levelers

Batman has better feats than Wesker does. I'm still giving Wesker the benefit of the doubt in that he's faster than Batman but not so fast that he's going to overwhelm him, especially when Batman has reacted to mach 4 Sniper Fire and even Nightwing has beaten speedsters that would run circles around Wesker like Owen Mercer.

Of course the only argument I've heard so far is

"batman doesn't have plot to save him"

"pressure points won't work on Wesker even though I back this statement up"

As far as how fast he can unload his equipment, faster than Chris and Sheva can pull the trigger on their guns.

ZenGardenOP
Does he keep cryo pellets and sonic devices on him often enough to be considered standard like his batarangs? Cryo in the New 52, he's always carried sonics with him before since it's a pretty good weapon against meta's

SasuOna
Imo Wesker is like a faster Bane
He's nothing batman hasn't dealt with before

Reflassshh
Proof? His body obviously doesn't work like a normal human. EVEN if they work, pressure points will be hard to perform while being pounded in the face by metal busting punches at a velocity he cannot dodge at close range.

Cryos is part of his standard gear?

Scans?. It took several rockets to stun him long enough to use the serum the first time.

I know you can't accept when your fictional boyfriend loses a fight but hey, there's always a first time wink

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SasuOna
Imo Wesker is like a faster Bane
He's nothing batman hasn't dealt with before

Has Batman ever dealt with a faster Bane?

No, but the idea here is that Wesker would overwhelm Batman with speed even though

Wesker has only overwhelmed Resident Evil humans like Chris, Sheva and Jill who aren't even on the same planet as comic book street levelers

Batman has better feats than Wesker does. I'm still giving Wesker the benefit of the doubt in that he's faster than Batman but not so fast that he's going to overwhelm him, especially when Batman has reacted to mach 4 Sniper Fire and even Nightwing has beaten speedsters that would run circles around Wesker like Owen Mercer.

Of course the only argument I've heard so far is

"batman doesn't have plot to save him"

"pressure points won't work on Wesker even though I back this statement up"

As far as how fast he can unload his equipment, faster than Chris and Sheva can pull the trigger on their guns.

The statement can still stand - just because he has ONLY overwhelmed Chris/Sheva/Jill doesn't mean he can't overwhelm Batman. That's like saying Hulk has ONLY overwhelmed Marvel characters, so cannot overwhelm DC character (for example, lol, before Marvel fans jump on me).

When has Batman reacted to sniper fire?

Nightwing is ...well, a different character.

ZenGardenOP
Proof? His body obviously doesn't work like a normal human. EVEN if they work, pressure points will be hard to perform while being pounded in the face by metal busting punches at a velocity he cannot dodge at close range.

Cryos is part of his standar gear?

Scans?. It took several rockets to stun him long enough to use the serum the first time.

I know you can't accept when your fictional boyfriend loses a fight but hey, there's always a first time wink lol Grundy's body doesn't work like a normal human's either, if anything it works less like a normal human since he's made out of plant matter, Wesker has a nervous system and can feel pain.

Batman hits harder than Wesker does

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/99065/3577716-4523841946-32277.jpg

I'm sorry that Batman has better feats than Wesker does, but go ahead and keep complaining about plot and how you dislike Batman's feats and think they shouldn't count. At least its good for a few laughs

ZenGardenOP
Has Batman ever dealt with a faster Bane?

The statement can still stand - just because he has ONLY overwhelmed Chris/Sheva/Jill doesn't mean he can't overwhelm Batman. That's like saying Hulk has ONLY overwhelmed Marvel characters, so cannot overwhelm DC character (for example, lol, before Marvel fans jump on me).

When has Batman reacted to sniper fire?

Nightwing is ...well, a different character. The issue is that no one has actually proven that Wesker can overwhelm Batman, the basis of this argument is that he could do so because of his fights with 3 incredibly inferior opponents.

When in fact Batman has dismantled characters that would tear Wesker in half.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2899006-2005730-sniper_dodge_super.jpg

Batman was able to react to mach 4 Sniper fire with his back turned and instantly nail the shooter even though he was on top of a building. That pretty much destroys every reaction feat Wesker has shown.

DarkSaint85
The issue is that no one has actually proven that Wesker can overwhelm Batman, the basis of this argument is that he could do so because of his fights with 3 incredibly inferior opponents.

When in fact Batman has dismantled characters that would tear Wesker in half.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123873/2899006-2005730-sniper_dodge_super.jpg

Batman was able to react to mach 4 Sniper fire with his back turned and instantly nail the shooter even though he was on top of a building. That pretty much destroys every reaction feat Wesker has shown.

That's not DCnU Batman, though....

KingD19
Where are you getting mach 4 for the sniper round? I don't think even the largest caliber rounds go anywhere near that fast.

ZenGardenOP
That's not DCnU Batman, though.... They're the same character pretty much, and even if that wasn't the case the thread creator doesn't specify.

ZenGardenOP
Where are you getting mach 4 for the sniper round? I don't think even the largest caliber rounds go anywhere near that fast.

Sorry rechecked, mach 3.5, still close and still better than anything Wesker has to offer

Silent Master
They're the same character pretty much, and even if that wasn't the case the thread creator doesn't specify.

If the OP doesn't state, the board rules state that we use the current version.

ZenGardenOP
Originally posted by Silent Master
If the OP doesn't state, the board rules state that we use the current version. I skimmed over the rules a few times and I'm pretty sure it doesn't state that anywhere, in fact

New 52
If a DC character is involved in a thread but does not have a lot of feats in DC's New 52, then fall back on pre-reboot feats.

If I missed something feel free to point it out then.

Silent Master
You were saying?

Reflassshh
lol Grundy's body doesn't work like a normal human's either, if anything it works less like a normal human since he's made out of plant matter, Wesker has a nervous system and can feel pain.

Batman hits harder than Wesker does

I'm sorry that Batman has better feats than Wesker does, but go ahead and keep complaining about plot and how you dislike Batman's feats and think they shouldn't count. At least its good for a few laughs Since grundy and wesker have literally nothing in common. You're just theorizing at this point, which is not valid here thumb down

From what comic is that scan? I'd like to check it out myself.

You laugh at logic? For some reason im not surprised...

DarkSaint85
I skimmed over the rules a few times and I'm pretty sure it doesn't state that anywhere, in fact

New 52
If a DC character is involved in a thread but does not have a lot of feats in DC's New 52, then fall back on pre-reboot feats.

If I missed something feel free to point it out then.

Wait, so Batman, one of the most popular characters, and who has his own section under the 'New 52 titles' article on Wikipedia does not have a lot of feats?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_New_52_publications#The_New_52_titles

leonidas
your patience is...... blink

SasuOna
Wesker needs to get on Batman's level
Bat kickening edition

Batman stopping a speeding car with his grapple gun and strength
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Power-Strength/Strength/batmantwoface25-batstrength.jpg

Kicking a bike in half
http://i.imgur.com/zke8MJ8.jpg

Flips a bike by kicking it
http://i.imgur.com/AoYgT6Z.jpg

ZenGardenOP
Since grundy and wesker have literally nothing in common. You're just theorizing at this point, which is not valid here thumb down

From what comic is that scan? I'd like to check it out myself.

You laugh at logic? For some reason im not surprised... Once again, Wesker has a nervous system, Wesker feels pain, Wesker is vunerable to nerve strikes.

I'm not theorizing, that's factual information

I understand you're trying your hardest to grasp since the fact that Batman has better feats than Wesker might be a lot for you to take in but this is just embarrassing at this point.

At least you stopped crying about plot, or least found something equally stupid to occupy yourself with.

Silent Master
If New Batman has better feats, why do you keep posting preboot feats?

ZenGardenOP
Originally posted by Silent Master
You were saying? Hold that thought.

ZenGardenOP
Ok sounds legit, only New 52 Batman

Reflassshh
Once again, Wesker has a nervous system, Wesker feels pain, Wesker is vunerable to nerve strikes.

I'm not theorizing, that's factual information

I understand you're trying your hardest to grasp since the fact that Batman has better feats than Wesker might be a lot for you to take in but this is just embarrassing at this point.

At least you stopped crying about plot, or least found something equally stupid to occupy yourself with. Factual information? laughing out loud, in the videogame it's not shown how wesker's body works, so keep the fan fic to yourself kiddo.

You didn't counter the video of wesker dodging bullets at point blank while blitzing Chris and Shiva, he being stunned for a few seconds after several rockets to the face. I think I'm asking too much.

Now you will deny that batman's comics are often plagued with PIS? It's more evident in shared books. It's sad at this point...

Quit avoiding the question, what's the issue number?

Since the only thing you do is post random scans (someone comes to mind) without even understanding them and failing to counter wesker's overhelming superiority, I accept your concession.

Jmanghan
...Still think Batman wins...

DarkSaint85
Well, it's your thread, and your opinion is as valid as anyone else's.

At least you only picked now to give your opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.