Batman vs Gamora...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Goddamned BATMAN!!!! dual weilding Primary Adamantium Katana's vs Gamora in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Gamora is fighting bare-handed...

Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Gamora.

tkitna
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Gamora.

TheLordofMurder
How does Gamora win?

Batman has hit people faster and more powerful than her before and thats without the added reach of Primary Adamantium Katana's aiding him...

And all Batman needs is one successful attack to land to end it...

Time Immemorial
Batman wins, duh.

SasuOna
Does Gamora have a healing factor?

KingD19
Gamora should take it in a forum contest where the "Bat Aura" doesn't exist, especially since he's not fighting a bad guy or someone he has inordinate amounts of off-panel prep time against.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
How does Gamora win?

Batman has hit people faster and more powerful than her before and thats without the added reach of Primary Adamantium Katana's aiding him...

Gamora has taken down people faster and more powerful than not only Batman, but herself. She's not titled the "Deadliest Assassin/Woman in the Galaxy" for nothing.

Also why is Batman given weapons and she's unarmed? And fighting with twin katanas made from super heavy adamantium would probably slow him down and do more harm than good.

Stoic
How does Gamora win?

Faster? Gamora by proxy is faster than Batman due to having a much stronger body. He may have hit people faster than her, but she has battle experience above theirs. We saw what Zealot would do to Batman, and Gamora is superior to her. Batman is out of his league here. They'd make a great team though.

Originally posted by SasuOna
Does Gamora have a healing factor?

Yes, she healed within a day of being burned up nearly to the bone.

relentless1
even with katana blades, as good as Batman is I think hed lose this one

Silent Master
Gamora wins.

tkitna
How does Gamora win?

She's faster, a better fighter, has a healing factor, and is strong enough to toss tanks. Batman really has no chance here.

SasuOna
The healing factor is gonna be the only thing keeping her alive and since Batman can fight for a few days without tiring I don't think its on the level where its not overtaxed

KingD19
Originally posted by SasuOna
The healing factor is gonna be the only thing keeping her alive and since Batman can fight for a few days without tiring I don't think its on the level where its not overtaxed

http://memeorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/old-lady-wat.jpg

leonidas
ww would be a better match up. gamora held her own in a prolonged battle with angela. out of bats' league sans the usual PIS you find in a book. with prep and the right gear ne may have a chance. random encounter? she'd take him out for sure.

ZenGardenOP
Originally posted by tkitna
She's faster, a better fighter, has a healing factor, and is strong enough to toss tanks. Batman really has no chance here. She isn't a better fighter, she has physicals and a healing factor so chances are Bats won't take this without some insane weaponry but if you equalized their stats Bats would slap her around all over the place.

zopzop
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/3560641-6181148187-16903.jpg

That's an aspect of DC's Creator God. eek!

KingD19
Didn't Spectre say he let Batman kick him so he'd feel better? Or has Batman kicked him in the face on multiple occasions and that was a different time?

KingD19
Originally posted by ZenGardenOP
She isn't a better fighter, she has physicals and a healing factor so chances are Bats won't take this without some insane weaponry but if you equalized their stats Bats would slap her around all over the place.

What do you mean? Gamora is literally one of the best fighters in Marvel, period. She's like Wonder Woman in that regard.

SamZED
^lol would you be surprised?

ZenGardenOP
Originally posted by KingD19
What do you mean? Gamora is literally one of the best fighters in Marvel, period. She's like Wonder Woman in that regard. Her fighting skills are all hype, she has almost no noteworthy feats that can be attributed to skill alone.

Take away her physical stats, put her on an even playing field and most high end street levelers would dismantle her.

KingD19
Originally posted by SamZED
^lol would you be surprised?

Good point.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How does Gamora win?

AND? Just using high feats is retarded. Did you ever stop to think Batman has gotten hit by MUCH SLOWER people than Gamora before 2? how does that compute with your theory?

KingD19
Her fighting skills are all hype, she has almost no noteworthy feats that can be attributed to skill alone.

Take away her physical stats, put her on an even playing field and most high end street levelers would dismantle her.

That's objective, but it's your opinion so you're welcome to it even though there's evidence to the contrary.

Second, putting them on the level playing field doesn't matter. For this thread, it's Gamora v Batman. No additions or subtractions except well, Batman gets weapons and Gamora is h2h. I suppose she could just take them from him.

ZenGardenOP
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
AND? Just using high feats is retarded. Did you ever stop to think Batman has gotten hit by MUCH SLOWER people than Gamora before 2? how does that compute with your theory? So basically Gamora gets stomped by a high end Batman but loses to a nerfed Batman who's nerfed for her sake. Gotcha

KuRuPT Thanosi
So basically Gamora gets stomped by a high end Batman but loses to a nerfed Batman who's nerfed for her sake. Gotcha

That was the most idiotic summary I've ever seen. She WTF Stops a high end batman with ease... The thread isn't even made out of spite for a nerfed batman... Now that is more of what I meant

The point is, why list faster people than him he's hit.. when he's gotten hit by people exponentially slower than her. So how does that compute then? If he's gotten hit by much slower people than her before.. why would've she be able to hit him? Once she does... game over.

ZenGardenOP
That was the most idiotic summary I've ever seen. She WTF Stops a high end batman with ease... The thread isn't even made out of spite for a nerfed batman... Now that is more of what I meant It's an accurate summary, using high end showings like stale mating Karate Kid or beating down the Super Titan Gladiator would have Bats knock Gamora's head clean off her shoulders.

Gamora has to fight a nerfed Batman to have any chance here.

Silent Master
Gamora wins 10/10. Batman needs one sided prep to have any chance.

Stoic
It's an accurate summary, using high end showings like stale mating Karate Kid or beating down the Super Titan Gladiator would have Bats knock Gamora's head clean off her shoulders.

Gamora has to fight a nerfed Batman to have any chance here.

What are you talking about? Where are you getting this no skills mess from?

KingD19
Originally posted by Stoic
What are you talking about? Where are you getting this no skills mess from?

Him liking Batman and having no knowledge on Gamora...dur. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Caps Conscience
Oh God

Tony Stark
Gamora is more skilled, faster and is CL70 *STOMP*

h1a8
The Goddamned BATMAN!!!! dual weilding Primary Adamantium Katana's vs Gamora in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins? Batman easily. This is almost spite if it wasn't for Batman's character to not kill.
Is Batman fighting to kill here?

h1a8
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Gamora is more skilled, faster and is CL70 *STOMP*

No she isn't. Batman is more skilled and possibly faster.
Strength will not even come into play here. Batman can easily kill her in one shot.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Batman easily. This is almost spite if it wasn't for Batman's character to not kill.

Do you enjoy making a fool of yourself?

krisblaze
Strength will not even come into play here. Batman can easily kill her in one shot.
More skilled?

Really?

h1a8
Originally posted by krisblaze
More skilled?

Really? Yes, Batman has shown better skill in comics. From his smooth sophisticated techniques to his pressure points to his uncanny reflexes and senses. She is very skilled but not Batman skilled.

Let's assume that they are very close in skill. Then someone with two swords will ALWAYS beat another barehanded if skill is nearly equal regardless of strength and provided that the swords can easily bypass their durability.

TheLordofMurder
Batman easily. This is almost spite if it wasn't for Batman's character to not kill.

thumb up

Yes, Batman is fighting to kill here...

h1a8
thumb up

Yes, Batman is fighting to kill here... Ok cool. Then he wins this fairly easily then since those swords can one shot her and he has TWO of them, not ONE.

KingD19
So you don't think someone with vastly superior stats and skills enough that even without those stats, Batman would have a hard time...can't get at least one sword from him? Or get them away from him?

Silent Master

Who wins?

Who do you think wins?

h1a8
So you don't think someone with vastly superior stats and skills enough that even without those stats, Batman would have a hard time...can't get at least one sword from him? Or get them away from him? Batman is arguable faster with better reflexes.
The only significant advantage she has is strength.
But that advantage is null and void because of the swords.

Batman also has his gadgets. Sonics, gas, etc.

If Gamora had similar strength as batman then he would win just as easily. Why would it be difficult? I don't get it.

Silent Master
The OP doesn't say anything about Batman having his gadgets.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
The OP doesn't say anything about Batman having his gadgets.

Doesnt that mean that Bats then has his standard gear from the start?

TheLordofMurder
Who do you think wins?

Under these conditions, I think Batman wins btw...

Silent Master
Doesnt that mean that Bats then has his standard gear from the start?

If you hadn't said anything, yes.....but you listed his weapons, IE the swords.

Glorificus
Gamora stomps with trivial ease.

Tony Stark

rolling on floor laughing

TheLordofMurder
If you hadn't said anything, yes.....but you listed his weapons, IE the swords.

Just because he has swords doesnt mean that he left his utility belt at home...

He has his standard gear plus the swords here...

Sin I AM

Are you a tailor? Cuz you're making threads solely for your hero to win

Silent Master

Per the rules. standard gear only applies if the OP doesn't set stips, your opening post only gave Batman two swords. but it's nice to know that you're willing to do whatever it takes for Batman to win.

Why not just give Batman the IG and say that Gamora starts the fight in a coma.

KingD19

Soooo, Batman has 2 hands. And he has 2 swords. He needs 1 hand per sword. He has 1 utility belt, but needs at least 1 hand to use the gadgets inside it.

What extra appendages does he have that will let him use his utility belt at the same time as dual-wielding incredibly heavy katana's and fighting to stay alive against a woman who is basically Shiva but with high end superhuman stats and a healing factor?

Also seriously, Gamora is constantly referred to as the Deadliest Woman in the Galaxy and is one of the best martial artists in Marvel period. You can only ignore this for so long.

carver9
Gamora withstands the heat of a Star.

http://s204.photobucket.com/user/Enteithegreat/media/Gamora/Gamora-Sun.jpg.html
http://s204.photobucket.com/user/Enteithegreat/media-full/Gamora/Gamora-Sun2.jpg.html

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Damn that biznitch is fine!

Um... laughing

carver9
Lol...really?

abhilegend
It's not far fetched to think Bruce wins. Logan almost killed her with his claws in Infinity Crusade.

Star428
Soooo, Batman has 2 hands. And he has 2 swords. He needs 1 hand per sword. He has 1 utility belt, but needs at least 1 hand to use the gadgets inside it.

What extra appendages does he have that will let him use his utility belt at the same time as dual-wielding incredibly heavy katana's and fighting to stay alive against a woman who is basically Shiva but with high end superhuman stats and a healing factor?

Also seriously, Gamora is constantly referred to as the Deadliest Woman in the Galaxy and is one of the best martial artists in Marvel period. You can only ignore this for so long.

...and Batman is ONE of the best in DC. Their skill level is pretty close to each other, imo.

DarkSaint85
Gamora, come over here....yeah, could you hold my sword for me? Yeah, hang on a sec, I just need to grab this cryo-rang. Right OK, just stand there, imma gon throw it at you. Cheers. May I have my sword back please? Thanks.

TheLordofMurder
Lmao...SO FUNNY.

I guess because Batman has two swords means that he doesnt have the sleaves for them strapped to his back...

You guys are hilarious!

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Per the rules. standard gear only applies if the OP doesn't set stips, your opening post only gave Batman two swords. but it's nice to know that you're willing to do whatever it takes for Batman to win.

Why not just give Batman the IG and say that Gamora starts the fight in a coma.

That wouldnt be a fair fight; this fight gives Gamora a chance of victory...

Besides, be reasonable; you know just as well as I do that even with the swords there is zero reason for Batman to just spontaneously decide to leave his utility belt in the Batcave and rush off to battle...

You know he'd have it here just as well as I know he would...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by abhilegend
It's not far fetched to think Bruce wins. Logan almost killed her with his claws in Infinity Crusade.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Are you a tailor? Cuz you're making threads solely for your hero to win

No...

Gamora has a chance here, but she is up against The Goddamned BATMAN!!!!!...

Sin I AM
No...

Gamora has a chance here, but she is up against The Goddamned BATMAN!!!!!...

Im on to u

KingD19
Lmao...SO FUNNY.

I guess because Batman has two swords means that he doesnt have the sleaves for them strapped to his back...

You guys are hilarious!

laughing out loud

Okay so in the middle of the fight. He'll have time to put a sword into it's sheathe, pull out one of his utility gadgets, throw it, and pull the sword back out? All while Gamora is trouncing him?

You don't seem to realize how difficult it is in the middle of a fight for someone swinging two swords against someone physically his superior, then put one of the swords down and get to keep it.

shiv
That was the most idiotic summary I've ever seen. She WTF Stops a high end batman with ease... The thread isn't even made out of spite for a nerfed batman... Now that is more of what I meant

The point is, why list faster people than him he's hit.. when he's gotten hit by people exponentially slower than her. So how does that compute then? If he's gotten hit by much slower people than her before.. why would've she be able to hit him? Once she does... game over.

Batman Lets People Hit Him.

shiv
We're talking about BATMAN here.

Give Batman Two swords in a fight against a Female.

I don't mean to offend anyone. But you all know Batman.

He'd drop one sword and kick it over to his opponent.

Or

he'd throw one and land in in the ground for Gamora to reach out and take in hand.

Or do something like cross his arms and bring them out and send both weapons flying way out to the sidelines in either direction.

Like a true noble warrior.

This isn't Zsazs vs Gamora or
Bullseye vs Gamora

shiv
I think some of you are thinking of a fight between

Someone with no combat experience or training vs Gamora

TheLordofMurder
The voting is very close...

:-)

tkitna

The only reason she got tagged is because she got distracted.

We have a character that went toe to toe with Ronan and people want to argue in freaking Batmans favor? People on this board kill me sometimes.

abhilegend

We have a character that went toe to toe with Ronan and people want to argue in freaking Batmans favor? People on this board kill me sometimes.
And that's why I said "not far fetched". I didn't say he would win, did I?

And USAgent oneshotted Ronan, your point is?

quanchi112

We have a character that went toe to toe with Ronan and people want to argue in freaking Batmans favor? People on this board kill me sometimes. thumb up

YFZ 350
Gamora wins. Better stats is a factor.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Stoic
Far better stats. She is faster than he is, stronger than he is, while being as good of a fighter as he is, if not better. Then again people have argued that Batman would be able to defeat Spider Man. Gamora would have her way with Spider Man. It should also be noted that Batman is not a killer so he would probably drop the swords, and go in H2H against an unarmed opponent, and get trashed. I am also wondering if gamora still has her bionic implants that were given to her by Thanos? This would mean that she has titanium bones.

h1a8
Far better stats. She is faster than he is, stronger than he is, while being as good of a fighter as he is, if not better. Then again people have argued that Batman would be able to defeat Spider Man. Gamora would have her way with Spider Man. It should also be noted that Batman is not a killer so he would probably drop the swords, and go in H2H against an unarmed opponent, and get trashed. I am also wondering if gamora still has her bionic implants that were given to her by Thanos? This would mean that she has titanium bones. she is not faster. Batman's feats shits on hers. At best she is a peer to batman in speed. She is stronger but strength won't play a part here for obvious reasons. She is not as good as batman. She hasn't fought and beat A fighters due to skill only. Batman's techniques appear much better. Batman has shown more techniques and better reflexes. Spider-Man would easily beat the shot out of her. With his speed and spider sense he would be nigh unhittable.
Spider would beat both Gamora and batman at the same time.

Gamora fighting slow less skilled characters doesn't prove she is an A lister in skill.

The op stated Batman is fighting to kill. Adamantium will slice through titanium like a hot knife through butter. That's why strength will not be a factor for her.

Silent Master
she is not faster. Batman's feats shits on hers. At best she is a peer to batman in speed. She is stronger but strength won't play a part here for obvious reasons. She is not as good as batman. She hasn't fought and beat A fighters due to skill only. Batman's techniques appear much better. Batman has shown more techniques and better reflexes. Spider-Man would easily beat the shot out of her. With his speed and spider sense he would be nigh unhittable.

Gamora fighting slow less skilled characters doesn't prove she is an A lister in skill.

The op stated Batman is fighting to kill. Adamantium will slice through titanium like a hot knife through butter. That's why strength will not be a factor for her.

Quote where the OP states that Batman is fighting to kill.

tkitna

US Agent would beat Batman too. http://www.animateit.net/data/media/smiley712/smiley-confused005.gif

TheLordofMurder

Batman is fighting to kill...

Why else would he be dual weilding Primary Adamantium Katana's? Did that really have to be spelled out?

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

krisblaze

Ronan was weakened and come on.

Silent Master
Batman is fighting to kill...

Why else would he be dual weilding Primary Adamantium Katana's? Did that really have to be spelled out?

The OP states death or KO and since you didn't make them bloodlusted or remove morals, that means Batman would be going for the KO.

Unless of course you didn't know enough about Batman to know that he doesn't kill?

Star428
LOL@ "Gamora would have her way with Spider-Man". She might be faster than Batman but she would be like a snail to Spidey. His spider-sense, superior agility, and superior speed would make a fool out of her in sort of the samer way he made a fool out of Titania in "Secret Wars".

tkitna
she is not faster. Batman's feats shits on hers. At best she is a peer to batman in speed. She is stronger but strength won't play a part here for obvious reasons. She is not as good as batman. She hasn't fought and beat A fighters due to skill only. Batman's techniques appear much better. Batman has shown more techniques and better reflexes.

Yeah, Batman would do great against people like Angela, Ronan, Thanos, and entire Invasion Fleets. He's so outclassed here, its not even funny. A fighters my @ss.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Star428
LOL@ "Gamora would have her way with Spider-Man". She might be faster than Batman but she would be like a snail to Spidey. His spider-sense, superior agility, and superior speed would make a fool out of her in sort of the samer way he made a fool out of Titania in "Secret Wars".

Hahahaha what?

Star428
Hahahaha what?

Hahahaha yourself. You heard me, dude. How about you prove otherwise since you think it's so goddamn funny? She's a joke compared to Spider-Man. That's fact wether you like it or not.

TheLordofMurder
The OP states death or KO and since you didn't make them bloodlusted or remove morals, that means Batman would be going for the KO.

Unless of course you didn't know enough about Batman to know that he doesn't kill?

Of course I know about Batman...

I just gave some of you too much credit and thought you'd be able to infer his state of mind based on the fact that I gave him lethal weapons...

So let there be no mistake; Batman is going for the kill here...

Silent Master
Of course I know about Batman...

I just gave some if you credit to infer his state of mind based on the fact that I gave him lethal weapons...

So let there be no mistake; Batman is going for the kill here...

Yet you listed KO as a option and didn't remove morals or make him bloodlusted, seems like you really don't know Batman that well.

I guess we can overlook your lack of knowledge this time.

Star428
Spider-Man would easily beat the shot out of her. With his speed and spider sense he would be nigh unhittable.

thumb up

Silent Master
Well, he is at least half right, Spider-man would beat Batman.

TheLordofMurder
Yet you listed KO as a option and didn't remove morals or make him bloodlusted, seems like you really don't know Batman that well.

I guess we can overlook your lack of knowledge this time.

Blah blah blah...

You just mad because THE GODDAMNED BATMAN is gonna chop her up into a million pieces...and chop those pieces into a million more!!!

Star428
Well, he is at least half right, Spider-man would beat Batman.

He would wipe the floor with both at the same time. But, go ahead and keep telling yourself otherwise if it makes you feel better.

Silent Master
Mad?

Accusing other people of being mad is one of quan's go-to tactics, I honestly expected better from you.

TheLordofMurder
Mad?

Accusing other people of being mad is one of quan's go-to tactics, I honestly expected better from you.

I am Quans superior, but that is neither here or there...

Just know that Batman is fully intended to be homicidal here; yes, its not spelled out, but its heavily implied...

Star428
To silent master: LOL. Quit changing the subject, kid. I never said you were mad. Fact is Gamora's superior strength and skill would help her very little against someone who is clearly faster, much more agile, and has a built-in sense of danger that will practically telegraph all of Gamora's moves to him. Spidey beats her to a pulp and she'll never even be able to lay a finger on him.

Silent Master
Yes, I can see how KO being an option heavily implies that a person with a rule against killing would obviously be out to kill.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheLordofMurder
Yes, I can see how KO being an option heavily implies that a person with a rule against killing would obviously be out to kill.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are splitting hairs based on the wording; you continue to split these same hairs despite me spelling out the intent...

Just admit Batman wins and be done with it...

DarkSaint85
Lmao...SO FUNNY.

You guys are hilarious!

laughing out loud

Wait, keep adding stuff then. Won't that cape get in the way? And wait, he's bloodlusted now? It may have been heavily implied, but since he carries around more stuff than that routinely and ISN'T bloodlusted, you can't expect us to know that (plus, it's way too late to be changing the circumstances of the fight).

What else does Batman have, in order to give him more of a chance? I think you should lay them all out instead of adding things every few pages just so you can try and make Batman win.

abhilegend
US Agent would beat Batman too. http://www.animateit.net/data/media/smiley712/smiley-confused005.gif
laughing out loud
Ronan was weakened and come on.
Ronan was weakened in maximum security?

TheLordofMurder
Wait, keep adding stuff then. Won't that cape get in the way? And wait, he's bloodlusted now? It may have been heavily implied, but since he carries around more stuff than that routinely and ISN'T bloodlusted, you can't expect us to know that (plus, it's way too late to be changing the circumstances of the fight).

What else does Batman have, in order to give him more of a chance? I think you should lay them all out instead of adding things every few pages just so you can try and make Batman win.

Nothing further needs to be clarified at this point...

I think everyone gets it now...

shiv
There are 2 Batmen.

Theres the one who lets people like Kyle and Cain do absolutely what-ever they want to do and then escape.

This is the Batman; Alfred, Leslie, Talia, Shiva and Robins will call out.

Saying it on panel and in canon when the Batman is covered in bruises: You Wanted Them to Beat You.

Or in Shiva's case: Going into an Epic Rage
Because Batmen is deliberately letting her hit him.

The Second Batman.

You have to be a Crazy Person, or Crazy Prepared to fight Bloodlusted.

As this is a Bloodlusted Batman

ie: Batman is allowed to use his Abilities as trained by Kirigi.

It will be a 1 strike Knock Out.
And a decapitation to follow.

h1a8
Yeah, Batman would do great against people like Angela, Ronan, Thanos, and entire Invasion Fleets. He's so outclassed here, its not even funny. A fighters my @ss. ABC logic doesn't work when characters have totally different power sets and fighting styles. Gamora has the power output to affect those beings and she out class them in speed and skill as well.

Batman has the speed and skill. Give him two Adamantium swords with killer intent and he would do better than Gamora. See you are comparing Gamora to Batman without swords and without killer intent. If that was the case then you would have a slight point.

Silent Master
Gamora wins.

h1a8
The crazy part was then when I read the op I understood Batman to be bloodlusted. I just wanted to make sure though and so I asked.

But it's clear intent, otherwise why would the op create a thread where with swords and batman doesn't actually use them? You can't ko someone with swords.

Silent Master
Why would the OP list KO as a option if he wanted Batman to be bloodusted?

He is just changing the stips because he doesn't like how the voting is going.

KingD19
You can't ko someone with swords.

Tell that to Romulus and Wolverine.

Wei Phoenix
You can knock someone out with a sword.

SamZED
Tell that to Romulus and Wolverine. That was some physics defying throw by Romulus.

KingD19
Originally posted by SamZED
That was some physics defying throw by Romulus.

Hahaha, yeah. Also it was the softest bonk on the noggin I've ever seen, but Logan was out like a light.

Stoic
she is not faster. Batman's feats shits on hers. At best she is a peer to batman in speed. She is stronger but strength won't play a part here for obvious reasons. She is not as good as batman. She hasn't fought and beat A fighters due to skill only. Batman's techniques appear much better. Batman has shown more techniques and better reflexes. Spider-Man would easily beat the shot out of her. With his speed and spider sense he would be nigh unhittable.

You're comparing a peak human's speed to a super human's speed that actually has on panel showings to prove it? She is faster than Batman, don't kid yourself. She is at least 60 times stronger which also goes to prove that she is faster, and she is just as good of a fighter, if not better than he is. The OP poster can put blood lusted all he wants, and it won't change the fact that Batman would not use the swords to kill while being in character. If you don't realize this, you simply don't know who Batman is. Look at all of the heinous, and deplorable acts that the Joker has committed, and Batman has been severely pissed at him, but he never crosses the line to where we see him kill the Joker.

Batman would put the swords down, and challenge her on equal footing, he would then be beaten worse than what Bane did to him. I see people bringing up Wolverine at his best in some vain attempt to make Gamora look bad, but Wolverine at his best would absolutely destroy Batman. Spider Man is not faster than Gamora, He does have a danger sense, but she fights far better than he does as in she has the skill to take him out. I have seen countless times where a superior fighter to Spider Man has scored on him, and Gamora's fighting style is superior to those characters that have actually scored on him.

You don't need a danger sense to beat Batman either, and Gamora could end this with one heavy strike. She is superior to Bruce in every way. This is why she wins. For you to say that Batman is faster is absolutely unreal. Strength is what generates speed, and in Gamora's case this shouldn't even be debated. She is at least a class 60-70, and weighs about 150 lbs. How fast do you think she would actually be? This is a character that flips tanks over with her kicks, beats class 100 characters like Maxim, touches the Thing with one nerve strike to the chest, and KO's him, holds her own against Angela the greatest fighter among a race of ancient warriors. Sorry Batman needs to stay down at his own weight class (peak human), and people have to stop pretending that he is invincible, when he has trouble curling 500 lbs, which is awesome for a human. Gamora is not a human in case you forgot this.

Stoic
ABC logic doesn't work when characters have totally different power sets and fighting styles. Gamora has the power output to affect those beings and she out class them in speed and skill as well.

Batman has the speed and skill. Give him two Adamantium swords with killer intent and he would do better than Gamora. See you are comparing Gamora to Batman without swords and without killer intent. If that was the case then you would have a slight point.

Without killer intent? Why attempt to add anything to this when you don't know Gamora's character? She is a natural born killer. The most dangerous woman in the universe, against a guy that will not cross the line under any circumstances. Stop trying to remove CIS, and fight in Batman's place. He loses by one shot.

the Darkone
Truth be told Batman would get his head taken off with one hit from Gamora period, Gamora is superhuman and is physical superior than Batman in every way period. She is WW lite in strength department 60-70 class and no flight, Gamora was kicking the dog sh** out of Ronan and he is at least class 75-80 toner, nerve strike the phuck out Maxiam who is Hulk class strength. Batman got raped by Zealot and Zealot is nowhere near Gamora abilities, and Zealot is the close you get to Gamora.

Stoic
Originally posted by the Darkone
Truth be told Batman would get his head taken off with one hit from Gamora period, Gamora is superhuman and is physical superior than Batman in every way period. She is WW lite in strength department 60-70 class and no flight, Gamora was kicking the dog sh** out of Ronan and he is at least class 75-80 toner, nerve strike the phuck out Maxiam who is Hulk class strength. Batman got raped by Zealot and Zealot is nowhere near Gamora abilities, and Zealot is the close you get to Gamora.

Imagine him trying to block a serious kick from her? Shin to shin, or trying to parry a punch? She would go right through is natural body armor which is peak human level. This is no contest.

TheLordofMurder

He is just changing the stips because he doesn't like how the voting is going.

Wrong again...

I am actually very pleased with the voting simply because I know that a significant percentage of the voters didnt actually vote for Gamora; they simply voted against me...

The haters have shown their faces in this thread; I know precisely who they are...

TheLordofMurder
The crazy part was then when I read the op I understood Batman to be bloodlusted. I just wanted to make sure though and so I asked.

But it's clear intent, otherwise why would the op create a thread where with swords and batman doesn't actually use them?

thumb up

Silent Master
Wrong again...

I am actually very pleased with the voting simply because I know that a significant percentage of the voters didnt actually vote for Gamora; they simply voted against me...

The haters have shown their faces in this thread; I know precisely who they are...

IOW, you're making excuses for why Batman is losing the poll, despite your best efforts to rig the battle in his favor. Talk about sad.

TheLordofMurder
IOW, you're making excuses for why Batman is losing the poll, despite your best efforts to rig the battle in his favor. Talk about sad.

Now you are reaching and wrongly speculating...

Some here actually were able to understand the intent of the OP; too bad you werent one of them...

Silent Master
Now you are reaching and wrongly speculating...

Some here actually were able to understand the intent of the OP; too bad you werent one of them...

If your intent was for Batman to be bloodlusted and out for the kill, that means the KO option was for Gamora...IE the trained assassin.

Do you even realize how stupid that sounds?

TheLordofMurder
You do realize that 90% of the time I put:

"Fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed..." in my fight threads?

Its almost automatic; sometimes I expect you all to be cerebral enough to infer intent however...

Batman wasnt given Adamantium Katana's to tickle her with; you are smart enough to know that...

Silent Master
roll eyes (sarcastic)

h1a8

He is just changing the stips because he doesn't like how the voting is going. because gamora can ko him. Why would he have Batman with weapons that kill and can't ko if he didn't want batman to use them for that purpose?

Silent Master
because gamora can ko him. Why would he have Batman with weapons that kill and can't ko if he didn't want batman to use them for that purpose?

So your opinion is that the to the death part was meant for the character that has a rule against killing, while the KO option was meant to the cl 60-70 trained assassin.

Do you realize just how incredibly stupid that sounds?

Stoic
You do realize that 90% of the time I put:

"Fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed..." in my fight threads?

Its almost automatic; sometimes I expect you all to be cerebral enough to infer intent however...

Batman wasnt given Adamantium Katana's to tickle her with; you are smart enough to know that...

Youu have to come to an understanding. This is Batman that we are debating, and not Owlman, who would still get his head handed to him even going full out against an opponent that would be nearly impossible for someone of his physical stats to defeat. Comparing Gamora to Batman in terms of all rounded physical ability, is like comparing an ant to a cat. His character dictates that he would not go for the kill no matter what you give him. He has a penis right? Do you see him running around raping women? He could but he doesn't because it's not in his character to do so. Gamora on the other hand fights to kill 80% of the time. Many of the people that voted for Batman are fans, or they may not be familiar with Gamora.

Let's look at this on paper.

Who's faster? Gamora by a lot.

Who's stronger? Gamora by a country mile, which automatically gives her the nod over him in the speed category.

Who has a healing factor? Gamora

Who has better combat mechanics? About the same, or people should lean towards Gamora, because she was trained to kill, while he trained to neutralize without killing.

Who is more durable? Gamora by a lot.

Who is more agile? Gamora by a lot considering the strength advantage. If Bruce can make a vertical leap of 18 feet, while weighing over 200 lbs and being peak human. Gamora would be able to leap 100 feet + with ease, while weighing only 150 lbs. because she can lift between 60-70 tons.

If they fought it out in close combat, Batman would have to roll with every impact that was delivered to him, because Gamora is naturally more durable, and stronger than he is. Her kicks would literally cut right through him like a knife through butter if you consider how much stronger she is than he is.

tkitna
ABC logic doesn't work when characters have totally different power sets and fighting styles. Gamora has the power output to affect those beings and she out class them in speed and skill as well.

She can effect those characters but not Batman? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/laugh.gif

No, I'm not. Gamora is good enough to take a few hits from Batman and his swords in order to take one or both of them off of him. What you fail to realize is that one hit from Gamora should actually kill Batman, and she will hit him. There's no way of getting by that.

tkitna
Not sure why everyone is so hung up on Batman being out of character if he tried to kill during this fight. The OP stated he's bloodlusted which means he would kill given the chance. Who cares? It doesn't matter because he gets his ass handed to him regardless.

Stoic
She can effect those characters but not Batman? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/laugh.gif

No, I'm not. Gamora is good enough to take a few hits from Batman and his swords in order to take one or both of them off of him. What you fail to realize is that one hit from Gamora should actually kill Batman, and she will hit him. There's no way of getting by that.

That's not what would happen brother. Batman would not hit her before she hit him. She's considerably smaller than him, and much much stronger, which automatically means that she is much much faster than he is, and she's been fighting at a very high level since childhood. A lot of people don't realize it, but Gamora is a little beast. Batman would realize too late that he was up against one of the most dangerous opponents that he has ever faced. I mean can you see Nightwing going blow for blow against a class 60-70? I can't.

TheLordofMurder
So your opinion is that the to the death part was meant for the character that has a rule against killing, while the KO option was meant to the cl 60-70 trained assassin.

Do you realize just how incredibly stupid that sounds?

Whats stupid is the way you are splitting hairs on this...

The point has been clear for quite a while now...

Batman is going for the kill here...

Lets move on...

Stoic
Whats stupid is the way you are splitting hairs on this...

The point has been clear for quite a while now...

Batman is going for the kill here...

Lets move on...

He would still lose. She would automatically get the first attack. She's much faster, can fight on his level, has a healing factor, is more durable, has superior agility, and is much much stronger than he is. Batman can not win this, he's simply out of his weight class.

Silent Master
Not sure why everyone is so hung up on Batman being out of character if he tried to kill during this fight. The OP stated he's bloodlusted which means he would kill given the chance. Who cares? It doesn't matter because he gets his ass handed to him regardless.

Actually, the OP doesn't state he's bloodlusted, it states that the fight is to the death or KO. The thread starter added the bloodlust because he didn't like the way the voting was going.

Not that it changes the fact that Gamora wins, but it does go a long way to show LOM's true purpose for making this thread.

TheLordofMurder
Actually, the OP doesn't state he's bloodlusted, it states that the fight is to the death or KO. The thread starter added the bloodlust because he didn't like the way the voting was going.

Not that it changes the fact that Gamora wins, but it does go a long way to show LOM's true purpose for making this thread.

Blah blah blahhhhhhhh...

This has already been adressed and you lost that portion of the debate...

TheLordofMurder
He would still lose. She would automatically get the first attack. She's much faster, can fight on his level, has a healing factor, is more durable, has superior agility, and is much much stronger than he is. Batman can not win this, he's simply out of his weight class.

Except Batmans feats scream superhuman...

He bloodied Darkseid...he beat the justice league...Gamora cant mess with The Goddamned BATMAN!!!!...

Stoic
Except Batmans feats scream superhuman...

He bloodied Darkseid...he beat the justice league...Gamora cant mess with The Goddamned BATMAN!!!!...

Darksied grabbed him and smashed him through a wall, and if he didn't have that armor on he would have been crippled. You can't compare batman to someone that has combat mechanics that are as good as his are, or better, is faster than him, and far stronger. Tony Stark also has feats that scream super human at times, and she hurt him by just having sex with him. Imagine if she was trying to hurt a peak human, with the frailty that comes along with it? Like I said, she could literally kick a hole right through him with the considerable strength advantage that she has on him. This is just a poor match for him. You can call him what you want, but at the end of the day, he's up against a character that surpasses him in every way in therms of physicality. This is like putting Bane up against Hercules, and expecting him to do well.

krisblaze
"bloodied darkseid"

with highfater amp...

shiv
This isn't Adam West Batman We're Talking About People.

I've seen a few posts:

-Batman was trained to neutralise his opponent!

-Gamora is an Assasin!

-Gamora fights to kill 80% of the time!

shiv
-Gamora can nerve strike the f&^$% out of an opponent stronger and faster than her

And Batman Can Not Do This?

Stoic
Originally posted by shiv
-Gamora can nerve strike the f&^$% out of an opponent stronger and faster than her

And Batman Can Not Do This?

Batman is not as fast as she is, and I'm glad that you realize that Batman did not train to kill his opponents, but to neutralize them. This may as well be Adam West, because Batman hasn't done anything outside of what Captain America (Steve), or the Black Panther are capable of doing. Gamora is simply above these guys. She has a healing factor, she's faster, stronger, and can fight as well as he can if not better due to her being faster. She is lighter than he is, and once again in case you missed it, she is faster because of this huge strength disparity, which also automatically makes her agility far greater than his. Think about it for a few minutes. Let me spell it out to you. She is smaller than he is, and faster, which automatically grants her a huge agility bonus over him. And she can fight with the best of them.

To answer your question. Batman can do this, but not to the degree that she can.

KingD19
Let's put it another way. We all know Batman is going to get hit in this fight. He gets hit when fighting people like Shiva, Batgirl, etc... Ladies who are insane when it comes to H2H. Gamora is one of them, but she has the added bonus of being a high end mid-tier meta. So when Batman gets hit, and he will, we take into account that this is a Forum Match, not a comic match.

The first hit Gamora lands will end this fight. A glancing hit will probably fracture or break something. And Batman having swords doesn't help as much as many people might think. Look at Wolverine. Someone who is clearly stronger than Batman. He has Adamantium claws, but he has trouble cutting people with high durability because he doesn't have the strength necessary to use his claws to their full potential. Colossus, Hulk, Thor, etc...

So while he can cut her if he hits her with the blade, he'll have less cutting power because he's using a two handed weapon in either hand. Also because it's Adamantium, it's heavy as shit even for someone like Batman. Not enough to make him not effective, but it will noticeably effect his performance. Any cuts would be within her ability to heal.

tkitna
Look at Wolverine. Someone who is clearly stronger than Batman. He has Adamantium claws, but he has trouble cutting people with high durability because he doesn't have the strength necessary to use his claws to their full potential. Colossus, Hulk, Thor, etc...

Didn't Wolverine fail to even land a strike until she got distracted? Its been awhile since I've read the comic.

Batman cant win this.

h1a8

Not that it changes the fact that Gamora wins, but it does go a long way to show LOM's true purpose for making this thread. You are deluded here. It's obvious that the op wanted Batman to be willing to use deadly force. Otherwise, why give him swords? Swords don't ko, they kill. What would be the reason to give batman a weapon he will not use.

The op isn't changing anything but clarifying the obvious.

DarkSaint85
So whenever Batman fights with swords, he's out to kill?

Someone better warn Ra's.

Silent Master
You are deluded here. It's obvious that the op wanted Batman to be willing to use deadly force. Otherwise, why give him swords? Swords don't ko, they kill. What would be the reason to give batman a weapon he will not use.

The op isn't changing anything but clarifying the obvious.

IOW, you think the KO option was meant for the trained assassin, rather than the character that has a rule against killing.

Are you aware of how stupid that sounds?

h1a8
So whenever Batman fights with swords, he's out to kill?

Someone better warn Ra's. yes, in a forum fight. Otherwise why give him deadly weapons if he's not going to use them?
It don't take a rocket scientist to know what the op wanted when he created the thread. Obviously he knows gamora>>>batman. That's why he gave batman the swords TO USE.

Batman is not as fast as she is, and I'm glad that you realize that Batman did not train to kill his opponents, but to neutralize them. This may as well be Adam West, because Batman hasn't done anything outside of what Captain America (Steve), or the Black Panther are capable of doing. Gamora is simply above these guys. She has a healing factor, she's faster, stronger, and can fight as well as he can if not better due to her being faster. She is lighter than he is, and once again in case you missed it, she is faster because of this huge strength disparity, which also automatically makes her agility far greater than his. Think about it for a few minutes. Let me spell it out to you. She is smaller than he is, and faster, which automatically grants her a huge agility bonus over him. And she can fight with the best of them.

To answer your question. Batman can do this, but not to the degree that she can. if you know anything then you would know that we go by feats in deciding who is faster, stronger, etc. Batman is faster because his FEATS are better. Agility and strength means nothing here, speed, reflexes, and skill does. With swords that cut through anything very easily and with speed, batman easily beats her.

DarkSaint85
Yes, but CIS and CIP still apply even in the forum.

And the stipulations of the fight say death OR KO.

Batman is famed for 'finding another way'. He does not kill.

He will go for the KO, in character, as its pretty central for him.

h1a8
Didn't Wolverine fail to even land a strike until she got distracted? Its been awhile since I've read the comic.

Batman cant win this. Batman is more skilled and two long swords have a higher hitting rate than two shorter claws

Silent Master
Forum fights are in character unless stated otherwise

In character, Batman doesn't kill.....Bloodlust was added because the OP didn't like the way the voting/thread was going. Not that it really matter as Gamora still wins.

h1a8
Yes, but CIS and CIP still apply even in the forum.

And the stipulations of the fight say death OR KO.

Batman is famed for 'finding another way'. He does not kill.

He will go for the KO, in character, as its pretty central for him. Why act as if you don't know what the op meant? This isn't a court case where exact words means everything. We must use common sense.

Why give Batman objects that kill when he isn't going to use them?
So if the op says Batman gets a gun that disintegrates an opponent should we assume Batman will drop the gun at the beginning of the fight?

shiv
I'm glad that you realize that Batman did not train to kill his opponents, but to neutralize them.

You have incorrect data.

Batman is not as fast as she is.

They start 5 kilometers apart.

Can she move faster than the speed of sound?

Originally posted by Stoic Batman hasn't done anything outside of what Captain America (Steve), or the Black Panther are capable of doing

When have BP and CAP ever performed a feat on an equal level to touching and stealing something from a being with an Omega Class Bio Aura and Omega Level Senses (Superman) completely un-detected and remain completely un-detected. By anyone.

Originally posted by Stoic She has a healing factor

Does she have Higher Durability Stats than Grundy?

Originally posted by Stoic she's faster, stronger, and can fight as well as he can if not better due to her being faster. She is lighter than he is

Batman isn't here for a sparring session.

she is faster because of this huge strength disparity, which also automatically makes her agility far greater than his. Think about it for a few minutes. Let me spell it out to you. She is smaller than he is, and faster, which automatically grants her a huge agility bonus over him. And she can fight with the best of them.

And yet she still gets wet in the rain.

With the OP removing CIS

(Blood Lust)

I see no reason to reason to continue the pretence Batman is not an assasin.

The Entire Roster of the League of Assasins did not spend years teaching Bruce Wayne How to bake cup cakes.

Stoic
yes, in a forum fight. Otherwise why give him deadly weapons if he's not going to use them?
It don't take a rocket scientist to know what the op wanted when he created the thread. Obviously he knows gamora>>>batman. That's why he gave batman the swords TO USE.

if you know anything then you would know that we go by feats in deciding who is faster, stronger, etc. Batman is faster because his FEATS are better. Agility and strength means nothing here, speed, reflexes, and skill does. With swords that cut through anything very easily and with speed, batman easily beats her.

If you went by feats, and actually knew Gamora as a character, and weren't standing behind batman, because he's simply a DC character, you would know that Gamora is faster than he is. We also go by common sense which you have seemingly thrown to the wind by not realizing that someone that are leagues stronger, can fight at a very high level based on actual on panel showings (which in case you forgot are feats), and is much smaller than Batman would beat him with one hit. Batman going by feats got into a one on one with another peak human with fighting skills (Night Wing), and he was being hit, and busted open. Gamora would bust him open with one hit, and this is based on her busting up far more durable guys than Batman. Batman is out of his depth here, just like he would be out of his depth if he fought another version of himself that was much stronger, tougher, more durable, faster, more agile, and had a healing factor. What next? Batman can beat Adam Warlock in a fight? Is was made painfully clear that Batman could be beaten by less than Gamora when Zealot cut his head off.

Silent Master
Why act as if you don't know what the op meant? This isn't a court case where exact words means everything. We must use common sense.

Why give Batman objects that kill when he isn't going to use them?
So if the op says Batman gets a gun that disintegrates an opponent should we assume Batman will drop the gun at the beginning of the fight?

IOW, you want to ignore the rules of the forum.

KingD19
The basic definition of an Assassin is a person who kills people. Batman is so against killing he lets people like Joker continue to f*ck Gotham up and murder thousands of people because he refuses to kill. Batman probably can't even spell Assassin it's such a foreign term to him. He might have been trained by the League of Assassin's, but he's clearly not one.

Even Superman kills people. Batman doesn't.

h1a8
Forum fights are in character unless stated otherwise

In character, Batman doesn't kill.....Bloodlust was added because the OP didn't like the way the voting/thread was going. Not that it really matter as Gamora still wins. That's where you are wrong. Bloodlust has always been the intent. If you were smart enough then you would clearly know that. Otherwise how in the hell would those swords be any use to batman in koing her? I'm thinking you are smart enough and just trying to stir up trouble because you don't like batman winning this fight.

In other words, stop lying on people. If you don't know why a person did something then don't make up something and calling it the trust. At worst you really don't know.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>