BIg WAYNE (Evil Batman) vs Adam Warlock...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Big WAYNE has been blessed with the GIFT of Vampirism, is Dual Weilding Primary Adamantium Katana's, and takes on Adam Warlock in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in an ancient, abandoned, villiage in Transylvania in the dead of night...

Big WAYNE has an army of bats, wolves, and a fledging Alfred vampire on standby that he can call to his aid if need be...

No Soul Gem for Adam Warlock...

Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Adam wins - with mild difficulty. Possibly a stomp.

TheLordofMurder
I think I know what you do...

You look at a thread, think about who I think will win...and take the opposite stance...you are a stalker!!

DarkSaint85
Erm...no.

It just happens that I am online at this time, and the threads you post in are at the top. I then give my opinion based on who I think will win, which is in turn based on comics.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Erm...no.

It just happens that I am online at this time, and the threads you post in are at the top. I then give my opinion based on who I think will win, which is in turn based on comics.

Bullcrap...you are stalking.

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Ok, if that is what makes you feel better!

It's also against the rules, I believe, so report me. Otherwise, you are bashing me, and I will have no choice but to report you.

TheLordofMurder
Ok, if that is what makes you feel better!

It's also against the rules, I believe, so report me. Otherwise, you are bashing me, and I will have no choice but to report you.

I'm not bashing you; I am pointing out the truth...

smile

Besides, I dont go crying to the mods; I handle things inhouse...so ahead and go to the mods since that is your method of conflict resolution.

wink

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I'm not bashing you; I am pointing out the truth...

smile

Besides, I dont go crying to the mods; I handle things inhouse...so ahead and go to the mods since that is your method of conflict resolution.

wink

IOW, you don't back up your accusations with anything concrete; as soon as it takes more effort than a simple post, you back down.

Fair enough, I guess even you don't believe your own convictions.

TheLordofMurder
IOW, you don't back up your accusations with anything concrete; as soon as it takes more effort than a simple post, you back down.

Alll of my arguments are fair and impartial...

I believe everything I say for its the truth...

Insane Titan
Adam wins, possibly a stomp

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan

You dont believe that either...

TheLordofMurder

Lies...

I prove my points with the unbridled blinding light of the glorious and all encompassing truth...

krisblaze
Adam raises his hands, energy assaults batman...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by krisblaze
Adam raises his hands, energy assaults batman...

Batman can go into Mist Form and be invulnerable to Adam's attacks at will...

Furthermore, Batman's already superhuman reflexes will be argmented by the GIFT of Vampirism...

Batman could very concievably dodge Adam's enegy attacks here; he already dodged the Omega Effect without the added speed and agility of Vampirism enhancing him...

Inaddition, one headshot with the Katana's or successful bite attack from Batman ends the fight instantly...

krisblaze
Ah.

I see we're making things up.

+1 population in ignore city.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by krisblaze
Ah.

I see we're making things up.

+1 population in ignore city.

And what am I making up?

Dodging the Omega Effect?

Its been shown on panel here, but please ignore the truth by all means:

DarkSaint85
And what am I making up?

Dodging the Omega Effect?

Its been shown on panel here, but please ignore the truth by all means:

He dodged nothing, he merely outreacted Darkseid whilst he was trapped in a dying, rotting Dick Turpin's body, who had been fighting him for possession f said body up until the very end.

Batman > dying old man, canon.

TheLordofMurder
He dodged nothing, he merely outreacted Darkseid whilst he was trapped in a dying, rotting Dick Turpin's body, who had been fighting him for possession f said body up until the very end.

Batman > dying old man, canon.

So says the man who alledgedly read the Ultimate Galactus trilogy and somehow concluded that Charles and Jean alone stunned Gah Lak Tus when it took far more than just them to do so...

laughing out loud

Batman did dodge the OE...its as clear as day to anyone who can actually comprehend the scan.

DarkSaint85
So says the man who alledgedly read the Ultimate Galactus trilogy and somehow concluded that Charles and Jean alone stunned Gah Lak Tus when it took far more than just them to do so...

laughing out loud

Batman did dodge the OE...its as clear as day to anyone who can actually comprehend the scan.

Oh yeah, I remember that now.

Please post where I said they alone stunned Gah Lak Tus. I said Charles and Jean distracted him, which is shown on panel. My post:

Gah Lak Tus was distracted by Jean and Charles. Who aren't on Darkseid's TP level.

The Big Bang Gun, whilst impressive, showed that destroying about 20% of the Gah Lak Tus entity is enough to drive him off.

Which Apokolips are you using? Am assuming pre-DCnU mainly because Apokolips doesn't have that many feats in the DCnU so far, but either would win and I can make arguments for both.

You were making stuff up that Gah Lak Tus could tank Boom Tubes and BFR, despite there being zero proof, based on your hypotheses. When we saw on panel how slow they were.laughing out loud

So, I guess this shows your interpretive skills. I know what I meant, and I wager most people who read my statements would know what I meant. The point being, that Darkseid (especially as you were using pre-DCnU) had feats far above that, such as the 3 billion Daxamites feats. Your interpretation of events is obviously different, and as I cannot even trust you on interpreting my own statements, how can I trust you to intepret Grant Morrison??

TheLordofMurder
Oh yeah, I remember that now.

Please post where I said they alone stunned Gah Lak Tus. I said Charles and Jean distracted him, which is shown on panel. My post:

You were making stuff up that Gah Lak Tus could tank Boom Tubes and BFR, despite there being zero proof, based on your hypotheses. When we saw on panel how slow they were.laughing out loud

So, I guess this shows your interpretive skills. I know what I meant, and I wager most people who read my statements would know what I meant. The point being, that Darkseid (especially as you were using pre-DCnU) had feats far above that, such as the 3 billion Daxamites feats. Your interpretation of events is obviously different, and as I cannot even trust you on interpreting my own statements, how can I trust you to intepret Grant Morrison??

But it wasnt just Charles and Jean...

You even admitted you were wrong in that very thread...

Side, Side, Front, Side...

Remember that...

DarkSaint85
I didn't admit I was wrong - I merely furthered the discussion before we got hung up on a non-issue. As even when amped, Darkseid was above Ultimate Jean/Charles.

Remember your lack of logic? I doubt I ever can.

TheLordofMurder
I didn't admit I was wrong - I merely furthered the discussion before we got hung up on a non-issue. As even when amped, Darkseid was above Ultimate Jean/Charles.

Remember your lack of logic? I doubt I ever can.

DarkSaint85

So no proof that he did, then? Please stop trolling.

TheLordofMurder
So no proof that he did, then? Please stop trolling.

There is proof...you refuse to admit it:

DarkSaint85
There is proof...you refuse to admit it:

I see Batman standing in one spot, and the Omega beams (which have been shown many times to take circuitous routes, and thus, support my stance) changing direction in mid air randomly. Nothing more, nothing less.

Here is a similar Morrison penned storyline (albeit aan alternate future):

http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/JLA14Pg19.jpg

And others:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/2/27500/765326-doomsdayhunterprey1pg34.jpg

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/543/41958-am30im1_large.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12306/4166942-1736269-takingomegabeams6th.jpg

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Insane Titan

TheLordofMurder
Well its a good thing that Darkseids abilities have no bearing on what Adam Warlock can do...

I think Big WAYNE beats him here...

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Reflassshh
thumb up

Silent Master
Adam wins

TheLordofMurder
How does Adam beat a high end VAMPIRE with the skill, knowledge, and cunning of Batman with the minions he has at his disposal...

Keep in mind that Big WAYNE can end this fight with a single attack...

pym-ftw
Adam throws him into the sun

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Adam throws him into the sun

Nope....its the dead of night...the part of the Earth they on is facing the wrong way...this wont work!

wink

TheLordofMurder
Warlock doesnt dare touch him anyway...increases his chances of being one shot by WAYNES bite attack.

pym-ftw
Nope....its the dead of night...the part of the Earth they on is facing the wrong way...this wont work!

wink ...Warlock can fly in space and can travel interstellar distances quickly.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
...Warlock can fly in space and can travel interstellar distances quickly.

This will get him bit...

Bad, bad, idea...

pym-ftw
Not if he grabs him by his head

TheLordofMurder
And he goes into Mist Form, then recollects with his arms around Warlocks upper body with his fangs in position to enjoy a hearty meal...

Big WAYNE wins...

pym-ftw
Warlock can also teleport & is an energy manipulator, there is a solid chance he can create sunlight.

DarkSaint85
It's funny when LoM jizzes over his vampire fanfic, and nobody backs him up.

It's not your fault, LoM, your creations are just outclassed.

TheLordofMurder
It's funny when LoM jizzes over his vampire fanfic, and nobody backs him up.

It's not your fault, LoM, your creations are just outclassed.

Blasphemy!!!!

VAMPIRES are nearly almighty and I wont stop until ALL of you acknowledge their superiority!!

; )

TheLordofMurder
Maybe I should infect Thanos with the GIFT of Vampirism next...

Can you image Thanos at times 20 strength with full access to vampiric abilities!??

He might actually have a chance against Odin with that enormous upgrade...

:-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.