Captain Britain vs Nightwing and Tim Drake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krisblaze
- They start 50 feet apart

- In the middle of a vacated Manhattan

- Preeboot versions

Round 1: No prep

Round 2: 5 min prep in the batcave

DarkSaint85
Surely Britain?

krisblaze
hmm, my kneejerk was a pretty solid win for Britain also, but the robins have a fairly good track-record.

made a slight edit to add prep in round 2.

leonidas
i still can't see the bat teens having any chance, in either scenario....

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
i still can't see the bat teens having any chance, in either scenario....

beatboks
Unless Britain has been seriously depowered without my knowing it i cant see anything but a stomp 4 him

wuleecat
Speed and flight are the things here.
There are a ton of other factors you could bring in, skill-sets, experience, strategy, agility, stealth, the 2-against-1 element, the possibility of some sort of game-changing gadget.
But once all that's been talked through, the speed and flight things are still there.
As much as I like Nightwing and Drake, I just can't see them overcoming that.

KingD19
Even without speed and flight, Britain is like Class 90 or so. His durability and strength are way too much. He could literally just stand there until they tire themselves out, then flick them on the forehead.

krisblaze
^I disagree.

I believe they have tools to harm people in that league, though it'd certainly be an uphill battle.

KingD19
Originally posted by krisblaze
^I disagree.

I believe they have tools to harm people in that league, though it'd certainly be an uphill battle.

But do they have those tools enough to be considered standard equipment for the first match, and do they have them enough that they could get them with a scant 5 minutes of prep for the second?

krisblaze
Probably not in the first round, which probably ends up being spite sad

beatboks
On that note (and to support Kris) as a Titan Nightwing did manage to do damamge to the fearsome 5 member Mamoth more than once withiut prep. He was the Titan Slade wilson had the most trouble taking down etc etc. All that was however pre COIE

wuleecat
It would be like two wolves trying to take down a polar bear. Wolves are cool and can work well together and annoy the hell out of the bear, maybe even get some bites in, but in the end the polar bear still wins...especially if the polar bear can fly and travel faster than the speed of sound!

carver9
Remember Captain Britain withstanding an assault from the Xmen. Class 100 vs street levelers.

DarkSaint85
The only option is if they went like Bruce against Wraith, and fired all the rocket etc in the cave at him.

DarkSaint85
Actually, the more I think about it,

1. Britain
2. The Batkids.

They could use Internet 3.0 to fool him, as well as the rockets etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.